I love the idea of less drop and more chance for forging. What about refine rates? Gonna call some friends once u run the server
Edit: Forgot to ask, will u wipe the server when CB is over?
+1
And what about glacial weaps and arms? Do they stay in the game because i saw the idea of removing weaps which i dont like?
Do you have more GMs to help / you are looking for someone? Are you going to do events e.g. Hide and Seek?
I love the idea of less drop and more chance for forging. What about refine rates? Gonna call some friends once u run the server
Edit: Forgot to ask, will u wipe the server when CB is over?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy92
+1
And what about glacial weaps and arms? Do they stay in the game because i saw the idea of removing weaps which i dont like?
Do you have more GMs to help / you are looking for someone? Are you going to do events e.g. Hide and Seek?
I will post the refine rates later, after cbt will be having wipe. I didnt remove glacial weapons and armors but i nerfed the stats what is supposed to be. There's no GMs yet but i will create an application form on the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask
What the point of that poll ?
3 votes for 30x and the rates will be 10x ?
Sorry about that, it was a mistake to put the x30 exp rate on the list :P
Nah, dont worry, i just dont like to play in low rate servers, i played in a lot of low rate servers and they closed... so i dont want waste my time again, more fast more fun pvp.
Nah, dont worry, i just dont like to play in low rate servers, i played in a lot of low rate servers and they closed... so i dont want waste my time again, more fast more fun pvp.
Good luck with ur server.
And what about high rates server? I bet u got bored in 2nd day.
In high rate server, if have enough ppl u have a lot of pvp. Rohan pvp had a good pvp.
and
In high rate server i dont need to waste my time and have fun till it close.
and
No, i get bored when i need to kill 879879879 mobs for 1 lvl.
Yeah i know coz i was a player too. I decided choose low rate server coz there are so many high rate servers already, x10 is not quite bad. And you can do pvp in low levels as well
Yes, its just my opnion, i get bored when i need to kill 97987987 per lvl, other ppl get bored with high rate servers.
Dont hate me please? Lol
@QRCODE
I think ur server will be the best, i just dont want waste the short time I have killing a lot of mobs per lvl (if u have hunter kits, its not a problem xD).
Yes, its just my opnion, i get bored when i need to kill 97987987 per lvl, other ppl get bored with high rate servers.
Dont hate me please? Lol
@QRCODE
I think ur server will be the best, i just dont want waste the short time I have killing a lot of mobs per lvl (if u have hunter kits, its not a problem xD).
No-one has or will have hunter kits for the forseable future.
QR knows how to modify exp properly so while he will give mobs 10x more base exp, I'm pretty sure he will lower exp requirements at the higher levels as well to stop everything from becoming so grindy.
If he does that, there's no real way of saying what the exp rate is. You'll just have to try his server out and see for yourself
No-one has or will have hunter kits for the forseable future.
QR knows how to modify exp properly so while he will give mobs 10x more base exp, I'm pretty sure he will lower exp requirements at the higher levels as well to stop everything from becoming so grindy.
If he does that, there's no real way of saying what the exp rate is. You'll just have to try his server out and see for yourself
Exactly, lets just say it is not a x10 but a custom exp rate
I have some ideas floating through my head, or should I say, boss related event ideas, perhaps we can collaborate? If I run my ideas by you, and you like the sound of them that is, I'll shoot you a PM