Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Inferno

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
@QR

whats your time or what will be server time? It's important for TBs etc

Thanks
1 User
Old   #107

lol i just cant wait to try this server out sounds like a good one ;] not alot of good servers and not alot of people will play bwg due to the instant lvl 85 lol

Old   #108

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant2010 View Post
You were on 2Rohan right? Did you see the chinese guild? and rendezvous? if not I can find some screenies that will make your eyes bulge (a summon event at mangrove comes to mind where you can't even see individual names for the sea of people fighting over Beze.

My point was, we had around 40 active members there, and were constantly getting staunched by over 200 in TSB, so we went down to Minor, even rendezvous were getting trounced by the chinese. Not EVERYTHING iRohan changed with the Hero patch was a bad thing you know. I know it seems trendy for people to want to cut down everything post Hero patch and go back to "the good old days" but there were some improvements.

Without Hero skills, Berzerkers are not viable, Madness makes them equal to other classes in options for PvP. Reinforce Action also makes Scouts far better at farming, but still not a threat to other classes in PvP.

If possible I'd like to see certain skills moved onto the bottom of the regular tree to replace other skills. Just remove Heroic itself, and those overpowered skills (like Equality, DFFS, WFFS, Leaders Mind, Pillage) if the 110 and even 115 skills could be merged onto the regular tree, and then the devs could simply pick and choose which ones to keep, it would be a better direction rather than an ALL or NONE appooach.
hahah Yea Brotherhood was in the top 5 in 2Rohan. We had about 60 or more guys active for tsb and would usually come 2nd or 3rd but i agree... Those Chinese guys were crazy. The population there was easily over 2-3k.

We beat rendezvous every single tsb with ease. And then quit when half their guild started speed hacking and damage hacking to steal Pheonix / Kasa from us during Flame Diamonds..

I know the speed hack because i saw 1 run past me while i was guarding the entrance on my ranger and when i switched to Pein(temp) to see the Phoenix's hp... It was about 70%, then instantly 10%, then dead in 2 auto attacks from the dekan... He 1 shot me, reggie, my brother and cousins and a couple of my community members. (auto attack)
Picked up the Feather and bounced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by casale View Post
lol i just cant wait to try this server out sounds like a good one ;] not alot of good servers and not alot of people will play bwg due to the instant lvl 85 lol
and 9 days straight grinding to hit 110 ^_^
Old   #109

lol yea no kiddin

Old   #110

any news?
Old   #111

I'm just fed up of all the PvP servers, no goals and nothing to work towards makes it just dull.
Old   #112

elite*gold: 110
Pretty much ^_^
Old   #113

So quiet... U can share if u have any problems or whats your progress atm