Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Inferno

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Inferno

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Still in Development

Server Rates:
Exp (custom rate) low to mid
Drop Rate x2 (to be tested)
Rare Forge 100%
Unique Forge 90%
Ancient Forge 70%
(All rates are not final yet)

Starting Items:
(Finalizing)

Server Features:
Level Cap 110
No Hero Skills
Rebalanced Weapons and Armors (Tweaked)
Registration on Login Screen (Auto-Reg in Gameclient)
Ingame Teleports (Including Upper/Lower Gratt and Theme Park)
Ingame Mall (I'm not a WebDev and i dont want to use any of leaked itemmall files)
Server and Client side Antihack
Auto JobChange (No more relogin)
NameHack Fixed
Blackscreen Fixed
Error 5101 Fixed
Ingame Guild Logo Shop
Accessory Forging
Daily Reward System
and more updates to come..

Weapon/Armor Crafting Disabled
Accessory Crafting Disabled

Some Costumes:
(I'm not a Pro in Photoshop editing so still in progress..)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Visit our Website:

ETA: No ETA yet, fixing all the OP skills, endgame weapons and armors and some sort of important stuffs

THANKS EVERYONE! AND I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT ME FOR THIS PROJECT
[DEV and OWNER] QRCODE/RaizerX

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2

I have some Questions:

1. Got a proof about your "Selfmade Antihack" like a Video ? No Pictures
2. Ingame Teleportals ? Talking about Upper/Lower ? or R5/Ronelia etc ?
3. Register on LoginScreen ? What do you mean with that ?

Old   #3

1. it is confidential but i assure you that its not a third party, leeched or cracked antihack that selling here.
2. for now themepark, worldcup, r5 , ronelia and some other random maps are working. but i'm still working with upper/lower gratt. but i'm not sure yet if i will implement those maps coz some players doesnt want it.
3. you can register upon login, if its not registered yet, it will create automatically.

some suggestions will help me decide, thanks

EDIT: i will create a video for you later
Old   #4

Could you tell us about any unique mechanics or content that you have on your server? Also what steps have you made towards creating fair and balanced pvp?

Have you made any changes to pve as opposed to simple flat rate increases?

Nice costumes btw.

p.s. You won't get a portal to upper/lower working without an updated mapserver which none of us have right now. Sucks but then so does upper/lower lol.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Could you tell us about any unique mechanics or content that you have on your server? Also what steps have you made towards creating fair and balanced pvp?

Have you made any changes to pve as opposed to simple flat rate increases?

Nice costumes btw.

p.s. You won't get a portal to upper/lower working without an updated mapserver which none of us have right now. Sucks but then so does upper/lower lol.
i'm trying to make this server unique as possible. coz i'm sick with those different server names but all the same features. im just the only one who's developing this server so its a bit hard for me to decide.. about balancing the pvp, im testing out some weapons and armors that suits with the dmg and def of it and maybe i will limit the enhancement as well

about pve, i havent changed any of those yet.

about gratt, im still gonna try it. its not my priority though

thanks ish, i idolize you, yurn and requiem as well
Old   #6

Oh I'm not that good

Keep focused on that pvp balance and keep coming up with those unique ideas and you'll do fine.

Don't let other devs grind you down. I'm working on my own server independently at the moment but if you need advice about anything bin-based then my inbox is open.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Hey QRCODE good luck with your server. You have some interesting concepts there. I hope you can pull them off since a couple of them seem pretty awesome

auto-register on login might be a little hard to pull off if you want to allow folks to donate or use an item mall. as Ishy is saying teleports might be a challenge as well.

I like that you are considering both client and server-side AH setup. I've always preferred that over only client or server side AH. ingame Jobchange with no logoff is is an easy one (just set character as 1st job on create and give out jobchange stones as a startup item - that might be troublesome when rohan trinity leaks out).

i wish you well in this. good luck man.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
Hey QRCODE good luck with your server. You have some interesting concepts there. I hope you can pull them off since a couple of them seem pretty awesome

auto-register on login might be a little hard to pull off if you want to allow folks to donate or use an item mall. as Ishy is saying teleports might be a challenge as well.

I like that you are considering both client and server-side AH setup. I've always preferred that over only client or server side AH. ingame Jobchange with no logoff is is an easy one (just set character as 1st job on create and give out jobchange stones as a startup item - that might be troublesome when rohan trinity leaks out).

i wish you well in this. good luck man.

thanks gotwood, considering that i'm not a web developer so im not going to have a web itemmall.. so its just gonna be an ingame mall for a while.

yep, i noticed that some servers have serverside AH, but the problem is players still using some speedhacks, ect. to avoid that im using a client side AH.

yup, its easy but some other server still using the web and relog method and i dont know why?..

thanks your support man
Old   #9

elite*gold: 110
Hey QRCODE. Good luck with your server. Wish you the best of luck and hope it turns out to be everything you want.

A little tip about balanced pvp is taking out melee, magic, ranged, attack force.
Another thing that may lower burst damage in pvp is Stop weapons up to tier 4 ( Meisters ) and stop armor up to glacial.. More armor = more pdef..

Tier 4 weps vs Tier 5 armor = lower damage :-D

Test it out and see if my suggestion was at all useful..

again good luck man ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Hey QRCODE. Good luck with your server. Wish you the best of luck and hope it turns out to be everything you want.

A little tip about balanced pvp is taking out melee, magic, ranged, attack force.
Another thing that may lower burst damage in pvp is Stop weapons up to tier 4 ( Meisters ) and stop armor up to glacial.. More armor = more pdef..

again good luck man ^_^
im gonna check them out when i get home, thanks for your awesome suggestion pein!
Old   #11

Good luck mate will try it out, hope it doesn't turn into a P2W.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post

again good luck man ^_^
PvP balance is fine with Glacial, it's just that where you have Glacial, you have Heroic Power. It makes people hit around 15-25% higher than they should. Equal levels of HP are supposed to counteract each other, resulting in no boost or drop in damage dealt and received... but YNK ****** up.
Old   #13

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
PvP balance is fine with Glacial, it's just that where you have Glacial, you have Heroic Power. It makes people hit around 15-25% higher than they should. Equal levels of HP are supposed to counteract each other, resulting in no boost or drop in damage dealt and received... but YNK fucked up.
hahah when does YNK not fuck up :-P

But yea.. if you're looking for 110 skills.. I'd remove Heroic Power as well..

However keep in mind that Stacking Melee, Magic, Ranged, Attack is a disgusting multiplier for pvp..
6x% melee weps + attack force drops + all stats.. Talismans, costumes, scrolls, guild buffs.. It will always be unbalanced once those factors are added in..
Simply because Defence is always too low against stacking attack force..
Damage will always spiral out of control beause of the fact that you're stacking so hard lol.

Again.. do ur testing and see what u find out but like i said before.. Stacking attack has always been the problem when it comes to pvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Well, it cant be pointless since my point of you being a clueless idiot is valid. How about you just go back to BWG and 5uxx some 8==D. You seem to be good at it.

Coming back to the topic, since it seems you like to go off topic all the time...

@QRCODE:
Im quiet curious as of how you handle your AH and other custom systems. Do you use hooks or are you hexing it? Furthermore, whats yer programming knowledge? ;o
Another completely pointless comment...

PS: QRCODE
This is the guy i was talking about
You know what to do
Old   #14
failing on a final level

elite*gold: 46630
Received Thanks: 24,440
I removed the off-topic posts. Please stay on-topic and stop insulting other members.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Theres still off topic posts all over this place, learn to mod better.
um, including yours? Least you counld have done was to comment about the topic thread as well.

OP, we will await seeing your server. Please ignore the negative comments. I am sure it will be just fine as you do have some good ideas. I for one would like to see them put into action. Comment back here and let us know how it is coming along as you reach your milestones.

Thanks
1 User