Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Inferno

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit76 View Post
Hunter kit? Thats the worst idea so far.. Thank *** u dont want it on ur server xD
Its not a idea for pserver, im just saying that for low rate server with hunter kit dont have problem. (irohan), for ppl that dont have much time to play like me.

Im not asking for hunter kits in pserver.

Old   #77

Seems to be going well for inferno
still got all my guys on standby for you when you need alotta testing done in that CBT.

thanks for keeping me updated

(Stu from facebook incase you didnt recognise )

Old   #78

QR did u think about enchanting weapons? if so what will be the max safe? +5 or more?
Old   #79

elite*gold: 110
Any new info about Inferno QR :-D ?

Looking forward to some teasers ;-)

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
Its not a idea for pserver, im just saying that for low rate server with hunter kit dont have problem. (irohan), for ppl that dont have much time to play like me.

Im not asking for hunter kits in pserver.
sorry but im against with the bot users :P
you dont need hunterkit anyway if i fixed the right exp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit76 View Post
QR did u think about enchanting weapons? if so what will be the max safe? +5 or more?
safe is +5
max enchant is +10
but +6 to +10 is not easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Any new info about Inferno QR :-D ?

Looking forward to some teasers ;-)
im focusing with the weapon and armor balancing specially with the glacials. coz if you notice ynk skip a tier. in short, glacials are meant to be for level 115 or 120 not for 110. so i nerfed it a bit so it will fit the right damage/stats without having a big gap with the level 90 weapons/armors.
im fixing the exp rate as well so no one will get bored so easily.

im going to disable accessory crafting but gonna replace it with accessory forging instead. it is not the same as the accessory forging as you can see in the other servers that they just replaced the option stones with the crafted rings/ boss rings. i hate having the same rings with others, so why just make your own.
for example you can combine 2 normal rings, same or different stats. for this, players can choose what ever they want to combine but of course you can not use the combined rings with ancient weapon forging.

sorry guys for saying that its gonna be ready next week for cbt but there are still many things to do and to complete..
Old   #81

Are you going to have lvl 115 skills along with Heroic Power ?
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Are you going to have lvl 115 skills along with Heroic Power ?
nope, sorry but heroic power is just op for me. i can put 115skills but still better to stick with the non hero skills
Old   #83

I agree 100%.
Heroic Power is too OP.. to hell with it lol
and lvl 110 skills are fine.. Once defence is high enough and people don't 1 shot each other *****.. Not sure who it was but someone posted a video where some dekan walks around hitting 200k +.... i laughed soooo much *****
Old   #84

Heroic Power directly alters the 70% PvP damage reduction value and the way it's done means that the attack and defence don't add up unless you significantly alter the numbers. But then once it's balanced Heroic vs Heroic it still ends up OP when you get Heroic vs non-Heroic which isn't really any good considering the base game is already out of whack
Old   #85

Yeah some of hero skills are too op.. Even 110 ones coz of vit dekans.
Old   #86

DFFS is not that op dude i play a dhan and they never one shot me and dhans have low defs its all about how u build your char's i mean i can get hit for 10k DFFS and still be alive even vit dekans are easy to take down if u know what your doing (y)
Old   #87

You probably dont know anything about ffs if u complain about def DUDE. First of all ffs is a "true" dmg skill and even if u are not one-shoted then it would kill u in next few seconds (forgot the cd). And whats more important vit dk is easy to build, u dont care aobut anything but hp, uv got tons of dmg and survival.
Old   #88

one i never complained about def LOL i said "dhans have low def". two.sure vit Dekans have ffs and DFFS witch u were complaining about there skill being op and three. i said if u build your chars right meaning other like guardians,dhans,archer,wiz u get the drift (pure vit witch most people go when going Dekan) u can survive. so who complain here defiantly not me i could care less.
Old   #89

from what i saw to the previous servers before, they tried to balance the hero skills yet players still not satisfied from it and complains with everything they did.
well, i can try to balance those skill and test it on the cbt, if any one of the players will complain about it then we will just stick to the non hero server.

btw, just finished accessory forging last night
Old   #90

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by QRCODE View Post
from what i saw to the previous servers before, they tried to balance the hero skills yet players still not satisfied from it and complains with everything they did.
well, i can try to balance those skill and test it on the cbt, if any one of the players will complain about it then we will just stick to the non hero server.

btw, just finished accessory forging last night
I hope, if you gonna Launch your Server you gonna have a good Antihack.
People love to check Possible Exploids & Dupe liks **** ^^