Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your Pserver Wishlist

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your Pserver Wishlist

Hi guys I was just wondering, what sort of things would your ideal pserver have?

Please try and keep it realistic so no things like instant level 150 + uber-epic upgrade Of course brand new maps and mobs created from scratch are also unlikely but not impossible, just completely unknown at this stage. Try to keep it within the game as we know it.

I am part of a small group of very experienced developers that have started to create a server. There will be no vanishing owners or admins here because the devs themselves will be running the server equally. If any staff member leaves it's fine because we're all equally involved in the administration. There will also be no staff members that have been involved in corruption, like staff with database access that have been caught doing naughty things on two different servers. We all know each other and we all trust each other completely. None of us have personal affiliations with other players.

Us developers have been just as frustrated as you players with how things have happened on the servers. Now it's time to take things back and create a long term server that YOU want. Well, within reason of course because a developer's motto is "the players are always wrong"... no offense

So, if you can, think about the balance of the game and what you enjoy about pve, pvp, tsb, crafting, forging etc. I know English might not be your first language but try to be simple and precise with your suggestions.
  • Use the bullet
  • points for each
  • suggestion because
  • it makes reading
  • them easier
  • to read.

Thank you in advance Rohan players! I'll be posting updates about the server when I can and once a website is up we'll link it and have the epvp backlink of course Autrux . In the mean time enjoy what you are playing and if you like the server, please support the staff with any small donation you can make because everyone involved with pservers of any game spends a lot of their personal spare time for your enjoyment.

~Milo

Old   #2

Thanks Milo.

I think we have just elected you to handle all the server P.R. stuff

For Dekan race while evolved (you thought I was kidding on these Milo?):
  • Fart
  • Sexy Dance
  • Sit (helps tank when being beaten on by those mean ol' Temps)

I had better be careful what I wish for. I might end up being the one to make it happen.

Folks, Milo is only scratching the surface here. We have some very major planning an work going on to create an original private server that is unlike anything you have ever seen before.

At this stage we are gathering our wishlist, and for that we need input from each of you.

~bandit

Old   #3

Personally I would just like to see a server with mid rates because going through the levels is fun and definately a big part of the game.
-The other thing I would love to have somehow changed to avoid the "winning the lottery or being broke" when it comes to drops so either improve the quality of dropped items or just make them drop a lot more often, because waiting for that one great drop to sell for milions and apart from that not making any money is way too random for my liking.
anyway I'm just happy to see a new server emerging (hopefully soon)
Best of luck!
Old   #4

Infact, we are currently building up a completly new age of crafting system which will blow your heads. Forged stuff will be just fine to a certain degree but to squeeze out the last bit you'll have to concentrate on crafting.
Furthermore, we will make close to any look available which till now wasnt seen on any private server. Those will go into funny new mechanics after the common 3 sets of crafted weapons/armors. Yes 3 sets, not just 2.

Old   #5

I love how you guys dont even realize or dont wana see it that your join date is Jul 2014 and i dont wana point fingers but since you say you know so much you just some old dev from here that failed on their server and changed accounts just to make people join a new server that will probly fail again.From where i know this i did it like 4 times other tick i had when i saw this post was that Yurn Marvetick and Reqviem stoped posting and boom you come with new accounts saying that you know to do all that stuff few people know to do what you promise there even i dont know all of it Hunin is no longer working on rohan Yurn was working with Unity Reqviem got the antihack for the server and marvetick is making website just my point is why you even bother change name people dont care if you faild on previous server or not if they like the server they will play it if they dont they will QQ.

Dont hate me for pointing things just my opinion i could be wrong and if im i apologize to anyone here like i said what i would like to see is all good people that have any idea what they are dooing to work on same server i would be willing to let go any hate i have towards anyone just to see one good team of Rohan Developers (Including programers game editors game masters website makers and etc).But since anyone want money they are too greedy to see that if all servers out there would work on only 1 european server all profit would go in 1 server and would be same profit they do having 100 players on their server.Only difference would be this 1 european server would have like 1k+ people online and probly win much more.I dont say that im too good or stuff like that i admit there are people that know 100 times more then i do but i know my way arround bins and client change's.I started to share information only with people that know what i know or more then i do ive stoped helping people that just started to develop stuff and etc.
Old   #6

We're not hiding, we just updated our nicknames. Granted, we did that by creating a new account.

Here, after a while we'll start a small contest here. Whoever finds out who we are gets some freebies on our server.
Old   #7

Lol. I'm curious Dreto. Who do you think the developers of this new server are?

C'mon. Tell us! Who are we?. Maybe you will get a prize.

Old   #8

Neh im not looking for prizes just wanted to see if you gonna admit it.Got all i wanted nothing else you can offer me .
Old   #9

Sounds interesting but lets be honest at some point you ALL have personal relations with some players.

Theres currently no servers out even worth wasting time on in my opinion so maybe someone will push something out thats new or at least has a new angle to it instead of the cookie cutter **** that people throw online for a quick dollar.
Old   #10

I was gonna be Batfink but then decided on Milo. I might go back to Batfink seeing as the others are keeping their 80's cartoon character names.

My wings are like a shield of steel!
Old   #11

Were any of you even born in the 80's ?
I'm an 80's baby, that's where they raised me at.
Old   #12

I dont see where my server ever failed... o.0 Rohan 2 is done, im waiting for Unity 5.x to be released in order to beta it so I take the opportunity to work on an old private server. This does carry some good siteffects, gathering a playerbase, bulletproofing some of the new stuff I've implemented, getting beta players for rohan 2, getting admins and last but not least get a minimal funding. However, due to us working on such a server you can only expect great stuff to show up. If you dont want to play the server, dont do it. If you infact play it, you get the chance to not only play a great server but be part of the startup of rohan 2. Thats up to you anyways.

As of why we changed names? We just somehow came up with cartoon characters of 80's/90's and found it funny to name ourself's like those. However, Milo should acctually been Batfink... T.T Oh and yes im Yurneroo, I dont see why we should hide at all since we are all acknowledged in the scene, so infact we dont at all.
Old   #13

I was born in 1980
Old   #14

I'm fresh meat compared to Milocina and Banana Man.
Old   #15

Penelope, Danger, Milo and I (as well as others who prefer not to be seen or heard) have some really new and refreshing changes in store for everyone. However you won't know what those are until we are ready to give them to you.

Unlike some other servers, we will not hype up features we don't yet have. We get bugged when others servers do that and don't deliver. It cheapens the game and kills credibility for all private servers. We don't believe in selling smoke and mirrors. What we do believe in is providing a better and more balanced gaming experience for all of you. And to do that we have the best folks in the Rohan development world to make it happen.

Unlike most other servers this one will be owned, run and administered solely by the folks developing it - and those folks are the best Rohan pserver developers available. There is no agenda here beyond maintaining our server and financing the ongoing development of "Rohan 2". There won't be a server owner who has no idea how his server is put together and whose only goal is to make money. Every single one of us is dead focused in one thing and one thing only - to progress the game of Rohan far beyond anything the original publishers ever dreamed. Period. We have that vision the drive to make that a reality.

The age of Unity is coming folks!