Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your Pserver Wishlist

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well GL with that like i said il stoped hating anyone and the only person that il share info from now on is ISH i see no point on sharing info to people that say yeah yeah i know how to do that and when you put them do it they just skip or say it's bugged.And teaching new people to do it wont help cuz eventualy they will end up with their own server or trying to **** up other's server so i said il take first step on not sharing even a how to fix blackscreen bug script code or how to use any of the tools that have been released.

Old   #17

Intredasting ! GL. I wanted that for such a long time. All good devs in ONE server

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #18

Who said I was good?
Old   #19

Don't sell yourself short bro. You are the best at what you do.

And coming from me that is high praise indeed

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
Who said I was good?

I was not talking about you. I was talking in general. All good game and web devs gathered in one server.
Old   #21

Who said Banana Bandit was good?
Old   #22

Sir, me nub, how setup server rohan? kk crone bagi bagi
Old   #23

Quote:
Who said Banana Bandit was good?

*sigh!* I get no respect...
Old   #24

Here is some tips make a great server that I think make rohan great game and long time playable:

1. Make LvL cap at lvl 90 (not even 99) The less lvl cap the more different type of skill build people have to make. It means with same class you have to make some wise decisions to make your own unique class.

2. Dont add Ronelia, New Map, Elemental Dungeon and other ***** make rohan worse. Rohan is already huge, no need to scatter it more. The less the area the more pvp gonna happen and it become more fun to play. Thats also mean R5 is the higher boss in game so no more op class.

3. Remove crafting and Make some changes exting boss drops like R3 , R4 and even low lvl mobs

4. Dont be greedy, Just add better pvp scrolls (like 20% , 30%), some good costumes and lvl 7 stones to IM. Also provide some good in-game items too. Items like Unique and rare pres stone add on in-game while opt stones and ancient pres should be added to item mall

5. Make SES drop chance better and have better chance of success.

6. No need to make exp and drop 35x 40x....people really like these number but they dont like it in real, there is no fun in getting 110 in 1 week or 3 days and it also decrease the playable value of game...Just make it twice or thrice faster than int-Rohan

Thats all...if you can do that , trust me people gonna stick to game. I am writing these point after having countless arguing with my friends when we left rohan years ago...If you think some of my points are pointless then let me know and I will describe them thoroughly.

I was playing Rohan since it started on 2008 and left it when it become 1 hit game and valueless for people who believe in game-play.
Old   #25

1.REVIVE THE FOKING INT DEKANS lewl
how?
-remake wffs - to be based on magic attack not on health and rename it to AOE breath-(it is possible DG made ffs/wffs and shiet based on melee) none listens INT DEKANS are fun after nerf of wffs its kinda useless and pointless yes ucan farm with it however u can farm a way better with aoe breath or so ;x Id love to see server who runs with that skill remake still fan of RIP int dekans
Old   #26

That wont happen. Int dekans are valueable and strong enough if one presses the right buttons. And we will, of course, make sure they get their place. I've been playing str dekan and partly int dekan across the board so yes, they will be balanced.
Old   #27

We have the guy who can make the changes to FFS however...

You change 1 FFS damage type and you change them all. In other words if you change WFFS to int/magic based then all FFS changes to that too
Old   #28

The point is valid. because dffs and wffs are based on the ffs skill, changing ffs would change the basis of those as well.

However if level is capped at 99, I doubt dffs and wffs would need to be a consideration anymore.

Even if the level cap was to be allowed to go beyond 99 I think we would consider replacing unbalanced heroic skills such as these (and heroic power) with something less unbalancing to a server.
Old   #29

Quote:
We have the guy who can make the changes to FFS however...

You change 1 FFS damage type and you change them all. In other words if you change WFFS to int/magic based then all FFS changes to that too
I undestand, however wouldnt be bad to see that change actually happens yea vit dekans will be history but cmon we need some difference and none wants tanky overpowered vit fish to be honest unless your going to play, also calling int dekans OP my opinion is people who fight vs fishes would like squishier targets who deals some dmg instead tanky *** fishes which deals tons of dmg and refsing to die, dont be affraid to try that might be not such a bad idea after all so just give it a shot lol, "break the meta" haha making popular something which is long forgotten on DG changed it to melee why not try it based on magic make this forgotten build a new paint also you can nerf is same as wffs/dffs so idont see whats the big problem just it will be a bit different and i suppouse fun haha id love to try that even with nerfs we all know how hard people qqing about vit dekans opness and their tankyness
Old   #30

I dev'ed on a server where ffs was nerfed for vit fish. You should have heard all the crying, complaining and bellyaching when I told folks I would not un-nerf them. Why were these guys complaining? Because they didn't have a 'one-click, I win' button. They didn't care that they were a vit build and could tank til doomsday. These guys really didn't give a **** about balance - they are in pservers for the easy win.

Wanna guess what happened to those players when I refused to un-nerf dekan's ffs?

(Str and Int build dekans were perfectly good at dishing out damage on that server)