Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your Pserver Wishlist

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
However, just to throw in a point, its not valid to move OPness of vit fishes to int fishes by making ffs/dffs/wffs magic based in terms of a 1:1 conversion.
Furthermore, ffs based on hp is definitly part of any good dekan build, no matter if str, int or vit. I myself as a str dekan had ffs lvl 7 on zRohan because of the great constant damage it delivers. A constant 5k damage shouldnt be underestimated. Aswell as a friend of me skilled it on his int dekan, delivered a 5k spike aswell. His combo did screw a targets HP by 30k (breath, HD and FFS).
So yea, FFS is fine as it is, it just gets exploited in a way to heavy fashion. Therefore we will either limit maximum HP available or hardcap ffs damage. Or, on another note, apply some kind of modifier, so it deals a bit more on low HP but exponetional less on higher HP rates.

Old   #32

do i get to guess on who the "new" dev's are ??? i know 2 for sure kinda iffy on 2 others

Old   #33

Well, you of course can. Tho, im obviously Yurneroo as I already said it before.
Old   #34

Stop telling them who you are, you're gonna ruin the "Guess who we are!" event!

Old   #35

I did that already two weeks ago sooooo :/
Old   #36

Do the event right now so I can win , I mean someone can win * insertevillaughhere*
Old   #37

Lol you already know :P ( evil laugh -> Muahahaha! )
Old   #38

Seriously Here is my Idea For Perfect Balance Server

Max Lvl Cap 80
Default Rohan Skill (Except Templar Debuff/Reflection skill little nerfed)
Disable (Ronelia, Hazy,Upper, Lower, Elemental Dungeon)
Exp Rate(No changes)
Drop Ratex2 (or same No changes)
Crone Rate x2
Bedron and Glacial Disabled

Let me know what bad in it
Old   #39

So let me get this straight. You want a server that is for lowbie players only?

Once I hit level 80, what is the point of playing on that server? What rewards? Are there any decent bosses to fight? Edwin gear? just a few boring maps?

No offense but I wouldn't even bother to register on a server like that. It would seem a waste of time for me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40

okay, Let say your server have 110 lvl, once player hit that level what the point playing on that server? What rewards?

As per decent boss fight, its same difficulty for lvl 80 player to kill R4 boss as same as killing Ruler or Bezemut on lvl 110? Just in this case You need a bigger group while in higher lvl a single pty can kill every boss in game. Tell me, who the hell care about lower bosses on Hero server?

Whats the fun in New Map (Hazy) and Ronelia? They offer new visuals? Did you ever saw the whole game map that rohan offer?? No gives a s%*t about maps, everyone care about a good grinding spot to get End Game gears and crones/items.

The more complicate the game the more it take away some core functions. Just stop replying with some bulls%*t comments and think in your mind how enjoyable the pvp will be in this game and how balanced it will be.
Old   #41

There won't be any low level bosses any more, they'll all be high level. Same with mini bosses and more of them. Mob levels and drop changes will be changed everywhere.

We've already thought about all the points you've made. We're not just throwing together a cookie cutter server you know.

Judge us when the server is live, not before
Old   #42

The thread about your server wish-list, I just said what I want and what I feel right from my point of view. I am not judging anyone.
Old   #43

fair enough. I just doubt that the majority of Rohan pserver players would settle for a server where they can get to a level no higher than 80 - so far you are really the only person asking for that as a wishlist.

And IMHO Bedron and Glacial armor looks WAY better than Edwins.
Old   #44

Tho enchanted edwin belongs to my favorite armors on dekans!
Old   #45

I spent so long in E Edwins and a Kayra on official, a little bit of sick came up when I made the change up to Beds.

Do you know all of the game's rare, unique and ancient armours can be setup to use as costumes