Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your Pserver Wishlist

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
If its a wishlish my wish is a PVP server. Maybe tweaked a bit to fit a farmer style players too. As an simple example. Ofc Balanced gameplay and skills included

- Instant levle 90 - NPC gear with some balanced stats
- Max Level 110/120 - People can go and farm get a better gear , lets say as an example - Glacial ( with fixed drop rates. Low drop rate but with viable stats )
- Simple IM and EM. Some 20 % Scrolls in IM and 10 % ingame. Standrat EM. Simple Costumes and etc. Maybe a bit better gear in the IM than what you can get ingame (thats in case you feel you cant maintain the server well ). Keep it simple. Small . People dont like complicated things.
- Low Exp rate something that will fit nice in a long farming from 90 to 110/120 for those who want to evolve into the game. Farming they will aquire higher level and respectfully a bit better gear. Not OP but nicely balanced in the middle. This way you give both type of players the server they crave for.
- Pvp zones where you can have level restrictions. Something like coliseum but from 90-100 and from 100-120 etc.

I speak from personal exp. Often times i dont have time to "evolve", to play the game long time to become relative. That is just a simple example of what ive been wanting . There are alot more details to be taken into account.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
Ive acctually been thinking about some pure pvp server. Absolutely high rates, endgear, lots of starting items etc. The clue: It will not be up permanent, itll be available for a couple of days (maybe two - three) a week and gets reset afterwards. The players who reach certain goals or are the best of some kind will get a reward on the acctual low-mid rate server.

I consider the above my intellectual property