Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by indukai View Post
ion rohan link broken

upluad client ion rohan

upload rohanclient.exe and dll file only
here the files indukai ^^
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ion-Rohan.rar (8.70 MB, 698 views)

Old   #692

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob86 View Post
here the files indukai ^^
thank sir

Old   #693

Quote:
thank sir
np anytime bro
Old   #694

It seems that whatever i do ... i got the "http_status_server_error" in my client (usin IonRohan) I'm using this files:
I set up rohanauth and changed port on apache on 8099( cuz 80, the default port is in use by sql i guess) and i tried to connect on my server with (all my server is configured to run on ip: 127.0.0.1) I tried IonRohan xor and official. The thing when i run last 2 clients, is when i run it with ip 127.0.0.1 it promt me to verification code screen. My server runs great, without an error, maybe the problem is xampp, i changed in ServerList5.php to 127.0.0.1, and dbcon.php with sql id pw and svname,(btw i'm using xamp 1.8.3) i just don't know what do to more i'm stuck. Any ideas where the problem could be? Ty4 your time!

Old   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBoss View Post
It seems that whatever i do ... i got the "http_status_server_error" in my client (usin IonRohan) I'm using this files:
I set up rohanauth and changed port on apache on 8099( cuz 80, the default port is in use by sql i guess) and i tried to connect on my server with (all my server is configured to run on ip: 127.0.0.1) I tried IonRohan xor and official. The thing when i run last 2 clients, is when i run it with ip 127.0.0.1 it promt me to verification code screen. My server runs great, without an error, maybe the problem is xampp, i changed in ServerList5.php to 127.0.0.1, and dbcon.php with sql id pw and svname,(btw i'm using xamp 1.8.3) i just don't know what do to more i'm stuck. Any ideas where the problem could be? Ty4 your time!
Using xampp+auth require httpresponse class support.. you need to reconfigure your php to support httpresponse class. Or you can use the old asp with a slight modification.

Code:
sendcode: just write response.write "-202"
serverlist : just change the ip 
login : for temporary  just use thi code and paste in your sql studio but change this 2 part where exec ROHAN4_Login  'ID', 'Pass' then paste the print result in your login 

for ex : response.write "6C4ABD68-65EE-4A4F-BDE1-F072CE183672|5011|RH_4.1.0.0|250|0"  ( format: SessionID|UserID|runver|Grade|code)

use rohanuser
declare 
@vUserID int,
@vSessionId char(36),
@vRunVer varchar(30),
@vbillno int,
@vgrade tinyint,
@vret int
exec ROHAN4_Login 'test02','189527f28393d3a59327fbd7e4bc3c48','US','6,4,0,116','0','192.168.0.175','0',
@[email protected] output,
@session_id = @vSessionId output,
@run_ver = @vRunVer output,
@bill_no = @vbillno output,
@grade [email protected] output

print '"' + @vSessionID + '|' + convert(varchar(10),@vuserid) + '|' + @vRunVer +
'|' + convert(varchar(10),@vgrade) + '|' + '0' + '"'

If you get 0 bla bla respons mean there's error... check procedure LOCAL3_CheckAuth
bypass those extern3 thingy by adding --
After you type login ID + passwod in rohanclient , run that tsql in sql m studio and paste result in you login5.... then save...then back to rohanclient choose server ..klik confirm...done

It's kinda confusing since i'm too lazy to modify login5.asp... hopefully it help.
Old   #696

please help me

how to fix error

Old   #697

Quote:
please help me

how to fix error

Did u use the old chinese server file? if yes then you might miss some world map. Coz based on hero aiserver config there suppose to be folder 0-2 in world and seem like the old chinesevmware missed a few files. Hopefully some1 will upload the missing world
Old   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob86 View Post
np anytime bro

So here is my Q

1. Where do u edit stats enchancement +1... etc
2. Using HEX editors is a bit messy so how do you edit EXP/Forge Rates - do you have easier way ?
Old   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemet View Post
Did u use the old chinese server file? if yes then you might miss some world map. Coz based on hero aiserver config there suppose to be folder 0-2 in world and seem like the old chinesevmware missed a few files. Hopefully some1 will upload the missing world
if I have a folder that is 0-2 will be able to work well?
Old   #700

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
So here is my Q

1. Where do u edit stats enchancement +1... etc
2. Using HEX editors is a bit messy so how do you edit EXP/Forge Rates - do you have easier way ?
here
RHData.rar

how to use

1- extract rar file to example C:\rohan\data\
2- enjoy

rar password ??

PM me
Thanks
1 User
Old   #701

@moement
I tried to do so but the response was 0 so i checked in LOCAL3_CheckAuth procedure but there isn't any extern3. And if i menage to give a response where i shold put it, i mean in what login, login procedure from sql or login files from RohanAuth? So what RohanAuth shold i use .asp from Chinesse version? or the short version .php ? Lil' confused...

From my files is missing too the world 0-2, and i guess is missing more then 1 world, but somehow my mapID runs without errors. Who have those world files, can u share them? TY!

@indukai
Copy the data folder from IonRohan client to your server C:\RoHan\RoHan\data
Then use this "statue error fix" files(also put them in C:\RoHan\RoHan\data)
Old   #702

Quote:
@moement
I tried to do so but the response was 0 so i checked in LOCAL3_CheckAuth procedure but there isn't any extern3. And if i menage to give a response where i shold put it, i mean in what login, login procedure from sql or login files from RohanAuth? So what RohanAuth shold i use .asp from Chinesse version? or the short version .php ? Lil' confused...

From my files is missing too the world 0-2, and i guess is missing more then 1 world, but somehow my mapID runs without errors. Who have those world files, can u share them? TY!

@indukai
@AngelBoss
ty

im succes fix word fail

all on the server has been working without any error.
but I get an error like this

if you can help to improve the
Old   #703

Quote:
@moement

@indukai
Both .asp and .php actually work but for .php you need to reconfigure how to run it with httpresponse class support. That's why i stick with old asp classic it's.

Code:
login asp ver

http://www.mediafire.com/?hjstrm6jlc1hes0
I already convert it into .asp you just have to put md5 into @include folder and dont forget to edit dbconn_inc.asp ... to test whether your asp response is valid or not try this method ... paste in your browser and see if you get the right repsonse.

Code:
http:/localhost/rohanauth/login5.asp?nation=US&id=test02&passwd=code175&ver=6,4,0,116&test=0&code=0&pcode=f7b820f8394211f2f895ec6fc5accf42

response should be for ex.
826F2126-F416-4EB6-AC2F-83759682948C|184503|RH_4.1.0.0|0|0
Speaking of missing extern3... here's the part what im talking about use sp_helptext local3_checkauth

Code:
--if @bill_no is null or @bill_no = 0
--begin
--	exec @ret = EXTERN3_GetBillNo @login_id, @bill_no output
--	if @@error <> 0 return -100
--	if @ret <> 0 return @ret
--	update tuser set bill_no = @bill_no where login_id = @login_id
--end
--if @login_id = 'redman1974' return 0
--if @pw is null or @pw <> @login_pw
---begin
--	exec @ret = EXTERN3_CheckID @login_id, @login_pw, @grade output, @species output

--end
just put "---" or delete  ...sorta bypass the proc...
Logically you have to succeed running through this procedure any error will give you 0 response
Code:
exec @ret = LOCAL2_CheckVersion @nation, @test, @exe_ver, @run_ver output
exec @ret = LOCAL3_CheckAuth @login_id, @login_pw, @ip, @grade output, @species output, @bill_no output
exec @ret = LOCAL3_SetLogin @login_id, @login_pw, @grade, @species, @bill_no, @user_id output, @session_id output
exec @ret = LOCAL2_IsGameIn @user_id
exec @ret = LOCAL2_SafeLogin @user_id, @code
Hopefully it will help you... coz i do have the same headache with auth before noob86 enlight me with that php .
Old   #704

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemet View Post
Both .asp and .php actually work but for .php you need to reconfigure how to run it with httpresponse class support. That's why i stick with old asp classic it's.

Code:
login asp ver

http://www.mediafire.com/?hjstrm6jlc1hes0
I already convert it into .asp you just have to put md5 into @include folder and dont forget to edit dbconn_inc.asp ... to test whether your asp response is valid or not try this method ... paste in your browser and see if you get the right repsonse.

Code:
http:/localhost/rohanauth/login5.asp?nation=US&id=test02&passwd=code175&ver=6,4,0,116&test=0&code=0&pcode=f7b820f8394211f2f895ec6fc5accf42

response should be for ex.
826F2126-F416-4EB6-AC2F-83759682948C|184503|RH_4.1.0.0|0|0
Speaking of missing extern3... here's the part what im talking about use sp_helptext local3_checkauth

Code:
--if @bill_no is null or @bill_no = 0
--begin
--	exec @ret = EXTERN3_GetBillNo @login_id, @bill_no output
--	update tuser set bill_no = @bill_no where login_id = @login_id
--end
--if @login_id = 'redman1974' return 0
--if @pw is null or @pw <> @login_pw
---begin
--	exec @ret = EXTERN3_CheckID @login_id, @login_pw, @grade output, @species output

--end
just put "---" or delete  ...sorta bypass the proc...
Logically you have to succeed running through this procedure any error will give you 0 response
Code:
exec @ret = LOCAL2_CheckVersion @nation, @test, @exe_ver, @run_ver output
exec @ret = LOCAL3_CheckAuth @login_id, @login_pw, @ip, @grade output, @species output, @bill_no output
exec @ret = LOCAL3_SetLogin @login_id, @login_pw, @grade, @species, @bill_no, @user_id output, @session_id output
exec @ret = LOCAL2_IsGameIn @user_id
exec @ret = LOCAL2_SafeLogin @user_id, @code
Hopefully it will help you... coz i do have the same headache with auth before noob86 enlight me with that php .
whether the file Login5.asp put it in the folder C: \ xampp \ htdocs
Old   #705

@indukai

Nope....that .asp is for one who run with IIS server not apache/xampp ( coz i dont know how to run xampp with .asp classic support)...just put it in your IIS root for ex mine is :C\inetpub\wwwroot\rohanauth\

FYI: i'm using old chinesedbase+mapid.exe+ver 6,4,0,116 rohanclient. Coz when i try this method with higher ver rohanclient ...didnt work ...lol

Closed Thread