Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread

Old   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevesy View Post
Has anyone managed to get this to work, I really want to try, Even if its just to fuck around with a few friends in-game, Let me know guys, Thankyou.
Yea they work very good I just menage to run the server outside VMware, directly on my pc (with some searchin') except the RohanAuth. i used this files >>
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moemet View Post
Use sp_helptext procedure_name to find out what's in that procedure. The worst part to configure was serverlist5.asp respond format. But so far you can just copy paste what's in zzerachiel serverlist5.php and change ip. If you can bypass auth then with these 3 asp you can give your selfchar auto buff on login and etc etc.. once you're in map.exe there's nothing you can do.
Tyvm for the info, i do apreciate, but what you are sayn' is just so above me. I have only the RohanAuth files from Chinesse VMware(witch idk if they are zzerachiel's), i search every single file, and most refeer to a db "rohanweb" or so. I need those from English VMware(idk who made them btw), if you have them or want to share you are so welcome Ty again for the reply

Old   #677

Thank you for the post, guys.

I just ran the server from you, guys (english version), based on the informations from here. It really worked well. Now I can delete the Rohan Server VM, and try to run up another game... just for fun.

Gz, guys.
Have fun!
S[[]].

Old   #678

@mairocofran

Hey i really apreciate if you share that English VMware. I really need it. Ty
Old   #679

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBoss View Post
@mairocofran

Hey i really apreciate if you share that English VMware. I really need it. Ty
lol make your own VMware with the "Free Bugged Hero Files" ^^

Old   #680

@ RitoYuki
I don't need hero files. I just need the RohanAuth from English VMware( that1 with .php files) cuz the other from Chinese VM with all that .asp files is gettin me headache. If you have that files and/or wanna share, i will apreciate Ty!
Old   #681

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
@ RitoYuki
I don't need hero files. I just need the RohanAuth from English VMware( that1 with .php files) cuz the other from Chinese VM with all that .asp files is gettin me headache. If you have that files and/or wanna share, i will apreciate Ty!
Yes i have it but i need to search it first xD I dont use Xampp for my Server >_>
Old   #682

Quote:
@ RitoYuki
Here the files Angelboss, all u have is to put on Xampp>httdocs file then edit the Serverliste5.php and include>dbconnect ^^
have a nice day
Attached Files
File Type: rar RohanAuth.rar (2.0 KB, 430 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #683

@angelboss

If the chinese VM .asp already give u headache then you shud reconsider running outside vm...coz it's not as easy as it looks like... If you got the us vmware then all you had to do is reconfigure the ip ... But if you tried from the chinese vmware...there're tons you need to do... First the dbase is made for chinese mapch... lol this one need to be fixed first. And then install xampp with php+httpresponse class support is not that easy ...lol i myself find this so frustrating .. I suggest ask if anyone willingly to give you us vmware. I just do this out of curiosity and find out that apparently running rohan sever + old chinese db + mapus .... is out of my league. So i just w8 till some1 share that us vmware. Thx noob86 for auth php release.
Old   #684

@noob86
TYVM bro you are a life savior. I have searched everywhere those files tyvm again & you2 have a wanderfull day xD

@moemet
I made most of my server outside of VMware. Db log and map all clean without an error. This Auth saved my day ty again noob86. So the only thing to go is the AIserver, steel not runnin I go to set this up & come with results later. Cheers !
Old   #685

Quote:
@noob86
TYVM bro you are a life savior. I have searched everywhere those files tyvm again & you2 have a wanderfull day xD

@moemet
I made most of my server outside of VMware. Db log and map all clean without an error. This Auth saved my day ty again noob86. So the only thing to go is the AIserver, steel not runnin I go to set this up & come with results later. Cheers !
My compliment to your effort then... apparently your skill is way above mine... good luck and let's us know if you manage to run that old chinese vmware +mapus . This might encourage others to try running outside vmware
Old   #686

Quote:
@noob86

@moemet
take a look in this thread i put a file to fix the AI server but u need somthin like 4GB or more to run it ^^ c u
Old   #687

Thx noob86 i finally made it with .asp ...apparently this rohan file server indeed work by running outside vmware...
Quote:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

But too bad i see lots db error + i didnt run aiserver coz my limited spec
Old   #688

please give client rohan worked to vmware server lvl 99 only

thnk
Old   #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemet View Post
Thx noob86 i finally made it with .asp ...apparently this rohan file server indeed work by running outside vmware...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

But too bad i see lots db error + i didnt run aiserver coz my limited spec
aw Gratz bro yea u got some problems on the db because the data files made for hero server and the fairy ones are for lvl 99 xD
so if u want to delete the pblms u have to replace the data files on ur server with the data files from the old client (lvl99)
c u around ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by indukai View Post
please give client rohan worked to vmware server lvl 99 only

thnk
Download Ion-Rohan Client indukai it will work ^^
Old   #690

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob86 View Post
aw Gratz bro yea u got some problems on the db because the data files made for hero server and the fairy ones are for lvl 99 xD
so if u want to delete the pblms u have to replace the data files on ur server with the data files from the old client (lvl99)
c u around ^^

Download Ion-Rohan Client indukai it will work ^^
ion rohan link broken

upluad client ion rohan

upload rohanclient.exe and dll file only

Closed Thread