Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread

Old   #706

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moemet View Post
@indukai

Nope....that .asp is for one who run with IIS server not apache/xampp ( coz i dont know how to run xampp with .asp classic support)...just put it in your IIS root for ex mine is :C\inetpub\wwwroot\rohanauth\

FYI: i'm using old chinesedbase+mapid.exe+ver 6,4,0,116 rohanclient. Coz when i try this method with higher ver rohanclient ...didnt work ...lol
if iis working on vmware

Old   #707

@indukai

Why would you need to configure iis running inside vmware? No need vmware to run that old chinese file. You can run rohan server without vmware. Just have to reconfigure a bit.

Old   #708

@ moement
=]] and now you say i need for old .asp RohanAuth to use IIS >.> Steel later is better then never xD
Yea the sp_helptext is the same with right click-> Modify and i was so blind with that extern3 haha
It seems that i passed the whole extern3 with "-- /* */" till the end of exec . Need to go to others like you sayd cuz steel return 0, but i'm not a programer...i check in other procedures but there is no extern3..other idk what to do next... and btw i installed IIS and your link made a proof that is good configurated cuz the response is steel 0 haha.

@indukai
Noob86 alredy told you, you have damaged db files. The hero files that were released are bugged and db is incomplete or broken. That's why you got the error. You need good hero db files.
Old   #709

Quote:
@indukai

Why would you need to configure iis running inside vmware? No need vmware to run that old chinese file. You can run rohan server without vmware. Just have to reconfigure a bit.
because sql management studio on my Windows 7 is in trouble, so I use vmware for a while

Old   #710

@moement
Maybe you can give me, if you want a backup of RohanUser db xD i mean those procedures that i didn;t find a solution.
I exec Local2_CheckVersion, Local3_CheckAuth, LOCAL3_SetLogin, LOCAL2_SafeLogin, LOCAL2_InGameIn but LOCAL2_InGameIn and Local4_CheckAuth reutrn value 0 (even if i bypass extern3 like you saidwith --) ty!
Old   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBoss View Post
@moement
Maybe you can give me, if you want a backup of RohanUser db xD i mean those procedures that i didn;t find a solution.
I exec Local2_CheckVersion, Local3_CheckAuth, LOCAL3_SetLogin, LOCAL2_SafeLogin, LOCAL2_InGameIn but LOCAL2_InGameIn and Local4_CheckAuth reutrn value 0 (even if i bypass extern3 like you saidwith --) ty!
Actually if the @ret return value =0 mean it's succed coz if you return <> 0 then go err ... but it's different if you're talking about the print result from login5.asp ... if print result 0|0|0|0 <-- that mean somethin is not right.

I suggest you see my rohanuser backup... but you still need to reconfigure abit since i dont know what ip you're using.

Code:
This link below is my rohanuser backup dbase.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r6irozzasdidfqa/RohanUser.rar

use rohanuser

update tserver set server_ip ='YourIP'

update tuser set login_pw='189527f28393d3a59327fbd7e4bc3c48'
*beware this method will update all your tuser login_pw=code175*

update TCompanyIP set Ip ='YourIP' where seq ='1'
*This one for 250 grade = GM mode

This link below is my gibberish tsql...perhaps it'll help you how that rohan4_login work
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fn6xmj8k3rwjy6/RohanLoginTSQL.rar

Just highlight and press F5 for each exec proc and don't forget to run "use rohanuser"
FYI: im using "RohanFilesInclDB_Reg.rar" + old ion rh as client (6.4.0.116)

If you succed running that server offline then wanted to go public ... i suggest you invest time modify all those 2 asp by referring the original procedure ROHAN3_SendCode Rohan4_Login and put more failsafe.. good luck
Old   #712

Quote:
@indukai

Nope....that .asp is for one who run with IIS server not apache/xampp ( coz i dont know how to run xampp with .asp classic support)...just put it in your IIS root for ex mine is :C\inetpub\wwwroot\rohanauth\

FYI: i'm using old chinesedbase+mapid.exe+ver 6,4,0,116 rohanclient. Coz when i try this method with higher ver rohanclient ...didnt work ...lol
what are the next steps?
Old   #713

@ Moement
What sql are you using? cuz that db isn't a backup file (.bak)
I'm using ip 127.0.0.1 ...i want to run it local for now
Old   #714

Havent had really a chance to say THX to Ish , So after 5 months i finally can ...... Helped me when no one did. So thx alot Ish (BatFastard) ......
Some custom edited stuff here. Just made them , had sompe spare 20-30 mins
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBoss View Post
@ Moement
What sql are you using? cuz that db isn't a backup file (.bak)
I'm using ip 127.0.0.1 ...i want to run it local for now

Im using sql 2012 free ed... I did try restoring the file and it work ... it just that when you try to restore ...use option [all file] instead of [backup files].
Old   #716

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
Havent had really a chance to say THX to Ish , So after 5 months i finally can ...... Helped me when no one did. So thx alot Ish (BatFastard) ......
Good Job
Old   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Good Job
Thx , part of this stuff is actually from February but then i stopped for some reason and now im back on the server files ..... i havent had chance to post them cuze i had tons of other stuff to do ! But now here they are .... I will probably re-start my work on my PS
Old   #718

Quote:
Thx , part of this stuff is actually from February but then i stopped for some reason and now im back on the server files ..... i havent had chance to post them cuze i had tons of other stuff to do ! But now here they are .... I will probably re-start my work on my PS
Can you share the knowledge how to edit that item stuff? I'm curious... is it possible to handle that thing through editing dbase... all i know that everything is store in rohangame.dbo.Titem ... But how can we edit the attr if dont how what's written there

Code:
For ex.:
0x4225FE43F151000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and slot info: 28 

What's this mean ???
Old   #719

Quote:
nice
Old   #720

Where are contained Item Reinforce level (ench level) rates,. itemReinforce has some data but its not the one i need

Closed Thread