Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread
 
Old   #451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
I got the hack working for like 20 minutes then my Cheat Engine crashed, so I am unable to hack with it now.If anybody has an up to date Cheat engine can you post the link.

Thanks!



Kinmaru is offline  
Old   #452
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Update again after new path


lostking is offline  
Old   #453
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 9
What the hell if i install new bot and wanna change start file how the hell i just feel so stupid my self so i dont realy know what to do ??? can any 1 tell me what to do to change
// STUPID
LightScribe is offline  
Old   #454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightScribe View Post
What the hell if i install new bot and wanna change start file how the hell i just feel so stupid my self so i dont realy know what to do ??? can any 1 tell me what to do to change
// STUPID
Well Theres 2 ways.

1: You install a clean bot and you chose what it targets named rohanclient.exe
2: You go to rohan.ini in the rohan bot folder, and manually change the directory.


Aristeaus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 9
oo yeaa gonna do that... dint even think about that...

thx alot 4 telling me...

\LightScribe
LightScribe is offline  
Old   #456
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 13
lol well the hack does load by changing the controler's target, and you can also change the bot's target to the old hack; but it still crashes after selecting the character.

The code that's crashing it is the atk speed (at least.. that's what's crashing mine)

any ideas?
Sneeker is offline  
Old   #457
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
lol well the hack does load by changing the controler's target, and you can also change the bot's target to the old hack; but it still crashes after selecting the character.

The code that's crashing it is the atk speed (at least.. that's what's crashing mine)

any ideas?

been saying that for 2 days now, you crash after you select your character. I have no idea how people are getting it to work with Sorien's coding, since it doesnt work for me.
Aristeaus is offline  
Old   #458
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
y inviled version???
kingcrew75 is offline  
Old   #459
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
been saying that for 2 days now, you crash after you select your character. I have no idea how people are getting it to work with Sorien's coding, since it doesnt work for me.
if there are people that have it and it works, they aren't using sorien's code; they probably contacted him on msn and recieved the original code for the hack.

Looking around the original hack; these are the addresses that "were" working (completely different from the ones in sorien's blog, which is normal, since he just used another code cave)

004110A5 E8 4CD80200 CALL 0043E8F6
004110AA 90 NOP
004110AB 90 NOP
004110AC 90 NOP

0043E8F6 C68424 A9000000 >MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9],0FA
0043E8FE 0FB68424 A900000>MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9]
0043E906 C3 RETN

and

00487491 E8 AF74FBFF CALL rohancli.0043E945

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrew
y inviled version???
cause its an old version of the client
Sneeker is offline  
Old   #460
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
if there are people that have it and it works, they aren't using sorien's code; they probably contacted him on msn and recieved the original code for the hack.

Looking around the original hack; these are the addresses that "were" working (completely different from the ones in sorien's blog, which is normal, since he just used another code cave)

004110A5 E8 4CD80200 CALL 0043E8F6
004110AA 90 NOP
004110AB 90 NOP
004110AC 90 NOP

0043E8F6 C68424 A9000000 >MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9],0FA
0043E8FE 0FB68424 A900000>MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9]
0043E906 C3 RETN

and

00487491 E8 AF74FBFF CALL rohancli.0043E945


cause its an old version of the client
so are these codes working for you? and is it GM command hack??
huykidu is offline  
Old   #461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 4
anyone know why i keep getting RohanBug when i try and open bot with rohanclient???????
Killer-K is offline  
Old   #462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Selling the complied rohanclient.exe with both gm hack and high dmg hack working for 2m crones(Troian). So far 3 have bought and no complains..Anyone interested can give me a pm with ur msn address. Thanks.
taquito86 is offline  
Old   #463
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
what is your msn man? lets make a deal
huykidu is offline  
Old   #464
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 108
i just come home.
Here i go:

GM Commands
go to the address 004110A5,change MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9] to CALL 009EF53C

Disable Attack Animation
Go to 0048A2EB and change the command there to JE 0048A37D.

Damage Hack
Go to 00487731 and change that code to CALL 009EF4F0(found better place to make the cave).
Go to 00487737, right click it, go to Binary, and Fill With NOPs.

Lets Go To The Code Cave<---------brainless people like Aristeaus U HAVE TO DO THIS! OR NOTHING WILL HAPPEND CAUSE IT WILL MAKE A CALL TO NOTHING...

009EF4F0 XOR EDI,EDI
009EF4F2 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[AEE1D4]
009EF4F8 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[AEE1D0]
009EF4FD MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[ABFEB8]
009EF503 PUSH EDX
009EF504 PUSH EAX
009EF505 PUSH 0
009EF507 PUSH 1308
009EF50C CALL 004070D0
009EF511 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[AEE1D4]
009EF517 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[AEE1D0]
009EF51C PUSH EDX
009EF51D PUSH EAX
009EF51E LEA ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+1C]
009EF522 PUSH ECX
009EF523 MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[ABFEB8]
009EF529 PUSH 1307
009EF52E CALL 004070D0
009EF533 INC EDI
009EF534 CMP EDI,4 <--------u can put value u want in hex(thats mean how many times it will repeat this code before it end)
009EF537 JL SHORT 009EF4F2
009EF539 MOV EDI,EBP
009EF53B RETN
009EF53C MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9],0FA
009EF544 MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9]
009EF54C RETN
009EF54D NOP


hope u guys enjoy it,i havent put how to remove GG cause bot can do that.

btw it wont run without the loader or bot,it wont let u log in.

thanks button is allways apreciated!

taquito te arruine el negocio...sry
Leisures is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
is that all for the GM command?? nice guide man


huykidu is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Rohan hacks.
Instructions: 1. Start Rohan hacks 2. Start the game using botsmall's bot to bypass GG 3. once you are IN GAME press Alt + Insert to activate it....
13 Replies - Rohan
[Release] Rohan hacks.
Instructions: 1. Start Rohan hacks 2. Start the game using botsmall's bot to bypass GG 3. once you are IN GAME press Alt + Insert to activate it....
15 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.