Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #481

elite*gold: 0
hey i downloaded the updated hacks on the first page but it just keeps saying invalid version what shall i do?

Old   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
When I bot, after about 5 mins I get error5101 error and I get DC, I am using the bot and the hacked client, is it normal to experience lag or delay actions when botting or using hacked client, also, how do you execute gm commands? I appreciate everything in advance.
There is a occasional problem with the bot, regardless of the hacked client or not. It requires you to restart, or, if you know what your doing, End your explorer process and reboot your desktop.

What happens is at some point, for some reason, your bot closes but the game stays up. Without the bot, you can't pass GG Authentication, and you DC.

Old   #483

can any1 just upload working (modified) hack.exe?
Old   #484

**** it I had mine working for a minute then it freezes my computer, I guess i will have to buy one from somebody.

Old   #485

hmm, I'll give the hack to everyone just this once... When a new client gets updated I won't upload it again; so everyone that dosen't know how to do it start studying the hack until you have it done =P cause next time there won't be help lol (at least.. from me)
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
hmm, I'll give the hack to everyone just this once... When a new client gets updated I won't upload it again; so everyone that dosen't know how to do it start studying the hack until you have it done =P cause next time there won't be help lol (at least.. from me)
You having the crash problem? Sometimes the rohan client will restart itself on me.
Old   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
You having the crash problem? Sometimes the rohan client will restart itself on me.
nope, running the hack atm and everything works fine

try re-starting the client; run the normal client without the bot, and let it update; close the client and replace it with the hacked version and run the new bot to start it.
Old   #488

Does it has No Cooldown hack ?

And can i disable the damage hack?

Thx anyway for your good hack. it's really work at least for me
Old   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish_me_wichy View Post
Does it has No Cooldown hack ?

And can i disable the damage hack?

Thx anyway for your good hack. it's really work at least for me
yup, just follow the instructions that came with the original hack =P everything should work.

and the only way to disable the damage hack is by switching the client with the original one (or change the addresses back to the originals)
Old   #490

I know i'm nub but Sneeker can you tell me what you did to make it work? I did everything correctly it's just I didnt understand what Leisures meant when he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisures View Post
yes but u have to writte whats on the call after

009EF53C MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9],0FA
009EF544 MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9]
009EF54C RETN
009EF54D NOP

Sorry for the nub question =X. Btw, When I finished the EXE, put it in the rohan folder and targeted it with my bot, a command prompt came up and I got an error like someone's post ahead of mine. =/
Old   #491

Quote:
nope, running the hack atm and everything works fine

try re-starting the client; run the normal client without the bot, and let it update; close the client and replace it with the hacked version and run the new bot to start it.
I continually get them, at random intervals.
Old   #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiep View Post
I know i'm nub but Sneeker can you tell me what you did to make it work? I did everything correctly it's just I didnt understand what Leisures meant when he said

Sorry for the nub question =X. Btw, When I finished the EXE, put it in the rohan folder and targeted it with my bot, a command prompt came up and I got an error like someone's post ahead of mine. =/

1st - Backup the original rohanclient.exe (the latest one) from the rohan folder (copy paste it somewere else, but don't move it)

2nd - Open the rohanclient.exe with olly while the client is inside the rohan folder (the exe needs to read some dlls that are inside the game folder)

3rd - right click and select go to; then write the address that needs to be edited

4th - once the program highlights a code DONT scroll down or up, some of the codes are hiden (to make it more understandable) so just click twice on the command and replace it with the ones on leisures code.
NOTE: LEAVE THE fill with NOP's square ticked!
Also remember that in codes like ->

<- you should add a 0 after the "+" or else it won't let you add it.

009EF53C MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+0A9],0FA <- it should look like this.
009EF544 MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9] <-this one needs a 0 too.

5th - after you replaced all the codes, right click any part of the client and select copy to executable -> all modifications; a new window will pop up -> right click save executable as -> replace the one in the rohan client.

That should be everything, there's nothing else about it.

---------edited----------to answer--------V the post
Quote:
I continually get them, at random intervals.
That's strange, i don't know what could be doing it; but the hack can't be it since is working fine; the only thing that comes to mind is a currupted install (probably from the update in the loader) or missing files from the GameGuard folder (the bots emulating the GG protection so if a file's missing it drops like before)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #493

Quote:
1st - Backup the original rohanclient.exe (the latest one) from the rohan folder (copy paste it somewere else, but don't move it)

2nd - Open the rohanclient.exe with olly while the client is inside the rohan folder (the exe needs to read some dlls that are inside the game folder)

3rd - right click and select go to; then write the address that needs to be edited

4th - once the program highlights a code DONT scroll down or up, some of the codes are hiden (to make it more understandable) so just click twice on the command and replace it with the ones on leisures code.
NOTE: LEAVE THE fill with NOP's square ticked!
Also remember that in codes like ->

<- you should add a 0 after the "+" or else it won't let you add it.

009EF53C MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+0A9],0FA <- it should look like this.
009EF544 MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9] <-this one needs a 0 too.

5th - after you replaced all the codes, right click any part of the client and select copy to executable -> all modifications; a new window will pop up -> right click save executable as -> replace the one in the rohan client.

That should be everything, there's nothing else about it.
Ohh I see. Thanks very much. All I did wrong was that I unticked the "fill with NOPS' and I probably scrolled up or down too. Thanks again. Trying to make my own client now =D.
Done making the client. It works. thanks again Sneeker
Old   #494

Quote:
i am having same problum anyone know why this is doing it can anyone help plzzz this is only way i can get in get now i deleted my reg. Rohan client on exidint and know i can only use hacked ones for some reson if anyone can help i will help them out some how i dont have much money on there not even 500k and the GM Commands dont work on your Rohan client Sneeker??????
Old   #495

If you are opening the hack with the bot, to bypass gameguard that is, it is not the hack's fault.
The bot is flawed; the new Rohan security recognizes the bot and disconnects your character.
So it isn't the hacks problem but the bots.
This is only concerning those who are using the bot to get into the game.

Is any others using a different way?
I have not tried Sneeker's client yet.

Closed Thread