Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Discussion on [Release] Rohan Hacks within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/24/2008, 20:24   #436

elite*gold: 0
Hmm campstaff are you talking about urself ? Selling cracked steam accounts with all games for 5 usd/week ? lol..
Old 07/24/2008, 20:29   #437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisures View Post
the controller is made with cheat engine trainer maker and what it does is just change the value on the CMP EDI,4 to the value u want so it repeat the proces hte times its say there.
not hard to make it just make a trainer to change that value on CMP EDI,"4" address.
well I'm pretty sure it does something else

if you open the original hacked version, and search for the attack command, you'll see that the cmp edi 4 is already there, and each command explained in the blog are there aswell;the thing that I can't figure out is how to activate it (the controller activates the hack with the "+" key; the command that the key alters is the only thing in the middle between me and a nice hacked rohan lol)
Old 07/24/2008, 20:29   #438

i think sorien made inject the atack code with the trainer too thats why u can enable and disable from it.
maybe he put the code on the cave and trainer just change the call to it(i havent check it)
once the call to it is done hack should work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2008, 20:34   #439

Is the hack working at this time or no?
Old 07/24/2008, 20:38   #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
Well the redirection I was using is patched :S so theres no way with that
------

if anyone cares on telling me the steps on what to do to make the controller work with the bot or how to activate it just pm me.

Note: I'll give a Sword of the new world hacked AI client for it if anyone cares (not instructions, I'll explain how to do it if someone explains the rohan thing here)

Download a clean version of 1.0.9 bot.
Rename the hacked client to rohanclient.exe.
Open the controller in Cheat Engine. Change the applied process to rohanclient.exe, Generate trainer, choose the controller.
When you run the bot for the first time, it will make you choose the application. Choose rohanclient.exe.
Start the controller. Hit +.

viola.

Upload your hacked client. Im sure some people with less skills would enjoy it as well ( and i still can't mess around to much at my in-laws ).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2008, 20:38   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
Is the hack working at this time or no?
if u remake it on the new client it works.
the clients posted here are outdate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2008, 20:42   #442

Leisures, would it be possible for you to add me to xfire and show me how its done? I would appreciate it. I am currently helping in the SRO section giving guides etc.

I will not leak.

xfire: agbot
Old 07/24/2008, 20:51   #443

i PM u.
i got to work now when i come back i will try to post the new addreses so people can make by themself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2008, 20:56   #444

I appreciate it, I am at work as well, so I will approve your friends request when I get home. Around 5 pm.

And what is the program used to edit?

Visual Studio ?
Old 07/24/2008, 21:30   #445

if anyone can help me change the version add me to yahoo messenger MANEGAME

Thanks In Adv.
Old 07/24/2008, 21:31   #446

it's better to explain step by step how to make it work, than just say, "hey i already fix this problem, but i won't share it to u"

how could i learn to make something if u don't give me a chance to learn.. >,<

since the way that explained by sorien couldn't be use anymore (the code to pass the GG doesn't exist anymore), could someone explain a step to hacked a new version client?

@Leisures or anyone who have been succesd to fix the problem

I won't ask u all for the new EXE, but would u please explain how to did it? and how to redirected it with the Bot Program?

i'm realy niubie in this such programing world.., so could u please explain something to me?

I think it's better to share than keeping your knowledge only for yourself..
Old 07/24/2008, 21:56   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by otosan View Post
it's better to explain step by step how to make it work, than just say, "hey i already fix this problem, but i won't share it to u"

how could i learn to make something if u don't give me a chance to learn.. >,<

since the way that explained by sorien couldn't be use anymore (the code to pass the GG doesn't exist anymore), could someone explain a step to hacked a new version client?

@Leisures or anyone who have been succesd to fix the problem

I won't ask u all for the new EXE, but would u please explain how to did it? and how to redirected it with the Bot Program?

i'm realy niubie in this such programing world.., so could u please explain something to me?

I think it's better to share than keeping your knowledge only for yourself..

But thats the thing, knowledge is power.

Without it, you are useless
Old 07/24/2008, 22:06   #448

Knowledge is power.
Learn how to program then u'll have the knowledge to have the power :].
Old 07/24/2008, 22:09   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
Download a clean version of 1.0.9 bot.
Rename the hacked client to rohanclient.exe.
Open the controller in Cheat Engine. Change the applied process to rohanclient.exe, Generate trainer, choose the controller.
When you run the bot for the first time, it will make you choose the application. Choose rohanclient.exe.
Start the controller. Hit +.

viola.

Upload your hacked client. Im sure some people with less skills would enjoy it as well ( and i still can't mess around to much at my in-laws ).
thanks, I'll get to that; I too work lol once I get back home I'll test the new client with that. If it does work I'll post the step by step here just in case (or maby I"ll ask for the people that want it to pm me, that way I can give it to the people that actually tried lol)
Old 07/24/2008, 23:21   #450

invaled version :O
Closed Thread