Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
There is a file on the same Rohan Hack that was updated July, 22nd at 2am from ******************* saying it was released after the updates on the server side but when i checked the Version on that hack prog it says 1.0.5.244 and the newest version is on 1.0.5.245 and when ever i load it up says invalid version was just woundering if any one elss gets/got that same problem, having a taste of that prog is making me drool for more >.<

Old   #422

my is 1.0.5.245 so i guess that one is outdated

Thanks
1 User
Old   #423

do u have that version of the hack or is it just the Rohan version?
Old   #424

i remade it on the new version(and i will keep doing it forever...Sorien fault xD).

just dont ask for the exe cause i wont give it,best way to do things is to learn how to make them.......Sorien explianed everything (far too much).

Thanks
1 User
Old   #425

Could u refer me to his info page or where he explained it at? if there is any such web address?
Old   #426

Thanks
1 User
Old   #427

i got error pls help.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

can anyone help me on this?
Old   #428

how u resolve de d/c problem?
Old   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisures View Post
i remade it on the new version(and i will keep doing it forever...Sorien fault xD).

just dont ask for the exe cause i wont give it,best way to do things is to learn how to make them.......Sorien explianed everything (far too much).
Except that Soriens Hacks, even if you remade them your self 100% perfect, dont work.

His 2 GameGuard fixes do not work. You get invalid version tags when you load the game manually, if you load the game with the bot, you get to the character selection screen before you get a access denied bug from soem address, can't be bothered to look it up.

As of currently with the information given to us, it is impossible for ANYONE to be in game, hacking.

Liesures is a liar. Like most on this website.
Old   #430

im not a liar....
i run game without removing GG so bot itself bypass it,theres 3 persons using my client here and no one has complain(plus my friends).
if u get that acces denied thing is bcause u mess up the code......
Chisee,u fcked up the client,i think u writte code over places u dont have to.
btw is Leisures and not Liesures ....
why would i lie? did i ever lie before on my others hacks on other games?Why do allways new people on this forum think they know everything and allways say DONT WORK something just cause they not smart enough like to make it proper.....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #431

I got the hacks to work finally after half a day of hard work. However i am selling it for 3m crones in TROIAN server. I will show you in-game both the gm commands & high dmg hack before you purchase it. Anyone interested can pm me ur msn address. CRONES first, then the file. If not dont bother to pm me. Of course i will show it to you first as proof. Thanks. And btw, you can combine this with bot for super fast 2 sec kills and you will level up like you never ever seen before lol.
Old   #432

Argh >.< I can't get it to work with the bot; I already added the atk and gm commands but I can't do anything without the controller, and the controller can't be used on a client with a different name AND I can't use the bot on a file with a different name either...

can anyone pm me how I can redirect the bot or the controller.. or just how to activate the hack manually without using the controller; that way I can use the bot. k thx lol
Old   #433

Well the redirection I was using is patched :S so theres no way with that
------

if anyone cares on telling me the steps on what to do to make the controller work with the bot or how to activate it just pm me.

Note: I'll give a Sword of the new world hacked AI client for it if anyone cares (not instructions, I'll explain how to do it if someone explains the rohan thing here)
Old   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by taquito86 View Post
I got the hacks to work finally after half a day of hard work. However i am selling it for 3m crones in TROIAN server.[..] before you purchase it. [..] CRONES first, then the file.
Upon your message alone, you should be banned.

This was given to the public, this community freely, and you wish to profit on someone else's work.

This is the problem with todays youth, money for nothing.
Old   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulleagle View Post
Argh >.< I can't get it to work with the bot; I already added the atk and gm commands but I can't do anything without the controller, and the controller can't be used on a client with a different name AND I can't use the bot on a file with a different name either...

can anyone pm me how I can redirect the bot or the controller.. or just how to activate the hack manually without using the controller; that way I can use the bot. k thx lol
the controller is made with cheat engine trainer maker and what it does is just change the value on the CMP EDI,4 to the value u want so it repeat the proces hte times its say there.
not hard to make it just make a trainer to change that value on CMP EDI,"4" address.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread