Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
yes but u have to writte whats on the call after

009EF53C MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9],0FA
009EF544 MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9]
009EF54C RETN
009EF54D NOP

Thanks
1 User
Old   #467

Im skeptical about Leisures guide.

First thing that pops out it the Attack animation, is the DEFAULT settings.

Meaning its already set to JE 0048A375 from base coding. Ill give it a whirl anyway.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #468

is it ..sry then i put it wrong let me check....
yes i did mistake is JE 0048A37D
Old   #469

Alright well... Few things come to mind.

1: Your attack hack immidiently closes the window as soon as you get within range and start the attack sequence.

2: Your GM code doesnt work. You can't get passed the loading screen ( This is what crashes us ).

3: You can't load a hacked EXE file up with the rohan loader. If you do, it IMMIDIENTLY patches any changes to the EXE file. You can load the game, but you wont have any hacks, and run the risk of Auto Ban. You cant bot load with GM hacks on, and you can't manually client load or you'll get Invalid Version / HTTP errors.

The bot loads up everything except for the GM hack. Only thing that is working 100% is the no attack animation. It auto exits with GM command hack.

I would ask you to post your client. Im not missing anything, ive done it 5 times. Either something is different about your coding then whats posted, or you forgot to mention something vitally important.

Old   #470

u still that bad guy? i pm u my client with same code then what i explained...
i run it with bot...(and everything works)
if u run without bot of course u could get banned more easy cause GG still there but u wanna try just replace the original rohanclient.exe after it cheked the files.....

i wonder if u wrotte the code in the cave cause it sounds like u didnt and thats what make u exit ...same with gm code
IF U PUT A CALL AND U DONT WRITTE ANYTHING THERE CRASH WILL COME....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #471

Upz for selling the client.exe with all hacks working for 1m in troian before i go to bed, and yes leisure codes are correct but i didnt check thru all of them.
Old   #472

Leisures client worked. I have zero idea what I did wrong. But Big thanks to him. Appologies all around.
Old   #473

unknown idenfier

i got unknown identifier when i write this code MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[AEE1D4]
Old   #474

Any can help me with this?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (19.8 KB, 122 views)
Old   #475

so the hacks work or not?
Old   #476

where can i get dex launcher?

for rohan online
Old   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
Alright well... Few things come to mind.

1: Your attack hack immidiently closes the window as soon as you get within range and start the attack sequence.

2: Your GM code doesnt work. You can't get passed the loading screen ( This is what crashes us ).

3: You can't load a hacked EXE file up with the rohan loader. If you do, it IMMIDIENTLY patches any changes to the EXE file. You can load the game, but you wont have any hacks, and run the risk of Auto Ban. You cant bot load with GM hacks on, and you can't manually client load or you'll get Invalid Version / HTTP errors.

The bot loads up everything except for the GM hack. Only thing that is working 100% is the no attack animation. It auto exits with GM command hack.

I would ask you to post your client. Im not missing anything, ive done it 5 times. Either something is different about your coding then whats posted, or you forgot to mention something vitally important.
i started the hack wile im waiting at the server list (torian. silva,akma...) ruan the hack then pick the server then pick yr char, then you have yr GM command working
Old   #478

Quote:
Damage Hack
Go to 00487731 and change that code to CALL 009EF4F0(found better place to make the cave).
Go to 00487737, right click it, go to Binary, and Fill With NOPs.
**** man! :S when i try to make this hack the code 00487737 doesn't exist. i have the "00487736" and "00487738" where is the 00487737?
Old   #479

When I bot, after about 5 mins I get error5101 error and I get DC, I am using the bot and the hacked client, is it normal to experience lag or delay actions when botting or using hacked client, also, how do you execute gm commands? I appreciate everything in advance.
Old   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisee View Post
i got unknown identifier when i write this code MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[AEE1D4]
everytime you get an unknown identifier, add a 0 after the [ if the code dosen't have a +

if the code has a +Ablahblahblah add the 0 after the +

-------------------

Leisures Many thanks, got it to work; but I'm curious lol what did the code cave replace?

I tried to use other addresses as a code cave but every single one crashed my game.

Closed Thread