Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Discussion on MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old 01/20/2013, 17:10   #106

elite*gold: 0
i got 3000 plat taken away from me.
Old 01/20/2013, 18:37   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper__freak View Post
i got 3000 plat taken away from me.
when did this happen?/ did you get any sort of email or warning?

V1.7 changes:Pro only
-added non combat log disabled.
users no longer need to manually turn off the non-combat log
-added option to specify location of Log.txt
in the options tab is now a button to set which log.txt to use, this is for users who had issues with log not being found
-fixed typos that caused certain saved options to not save properly
-fixed moefish now knows what version it is
Old 01/21/2013, 06:14   #108

Sorry I have not been able to post, Been on vacation..However I see that there has been some action going on while I have been away.
The way I found out was by logging on to see that I had a drastically lower amount of platinum then I know I had 3 days before.
I then had checked my E-mail becuase I didnt receive any type of in-game mail.
And to my delight, Trion had sent me a nice little e-mail stating that they had detected I was using a third-party program, and that as a warning they took 4000 platinum from me.
I did however manage to get my platinum back, but I had to contact Trion via phone support and ***** them out, I fibbed and said that I was disabled and that I was using autohotkey as a source for my disability.. It was then replaced via by logging out and logging back in..

So this was my little adventure with the new so called botting enforcement..Seems a bit flawed tho if I can simply call them and ***** for 10 minutes and get my reaped rewards back..
I have since then still been botting and have had no such issue as of late..Just to update...
Old 01/21/2013, 06:26   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurgash View Post
Sorry I have not been able to post, Been on vacation..However I see that there has been some action going on while I have been away.
The way I found out was by logging on to see that I had a drastically lower amount of platinum then I know I had 3 days before.
I then had checked my E-mail becuase I didnt receive any type of in-game mail.
And to my delight, Trion had sent me a nice little e-mail stating that they had detected I was using a third-party program, and that as a warning they took 4000 platinum from me.
I did however manage to get my platinum back, but I had to contact Trion via phone support and ***** them out, I fibbed and said that I was disabled and that I was using autohotkey as a source for my disability.. It was then replaced via by logging out and logging back in..

So this was my little adventure with the new so called botting enforcement..Seems a bit flawed tho if I can simply call them and ***** for 10 minutes and get my reaped rewards back..
I have since then still been botting and have had no such issue as of late..Just to update...
well good to hear you got your stuff back.

the only thing i can suggest to users until i can totally rewrite the bot is to run the bot in an under-autherized windows account, this stops trion from being able to use their anti-cheat.
Old 01/21/2013, 06:31   #110

Yea, im thinking that we gonna have to figure something else out, I just now got hit for 1760 plat, and recieved another letter. Didnt even get 2 casts off when I saw it dissapear from my bags bar..
also this didnt happen until I updated the Bot to the new one..

Kinda afraid to try the under authrized approach atm, since the leeter stated this was my second offense...
Old 01/21/2013, 06:34   #111

Quote:
Yea, im thinking that we gonna have to figure something else out, I just now got hit for 1760 plat, and recieved another letter. Didnt even get 2 casts off when I saw it dissapear from my bags bar..
also this didnt happen until I updated the Bot to the new one..
well ****.

i've been using the bot 24/7 zero issues, i've even kept 4,000 plat on the character to make it tempting to redact anything.

the only difference is that I run under-authorized.
Old 01/21/2013, 06:41   #112

Quote:
snip
copied that, thanks, for your own safety go ahead and remove the email.

thanks for filling me in.

moe
Old 01/21/2013, 08:13   #113

had some removed this morning as well, though I suspect they detected me running a (legit)program for another game that I forgot to close. >.> ( it was written in ahk)
They probably just saw the flag, saw I had lots of fishes previously and assumed I was botting.
Which I have not for several weeks.
Sounds like trion alright :P
Old 01/21/2013, 13:23   #114

I also had some removed this morning as well and was running as a unprivileged user.
Quote "This e-mail is to inform you that your account was found using third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Due to this, the following amount of currency has been removed from your characters:"
Old 01/21/2013, 17:00   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiya View Post
I also had some removed this morning as well and was running as a unprivileged user.
Quote "This e-mail is to inform you that your account was found using third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Due to this, the following amount of currency has been removed from your characters:"
well I'm going to star warning everyone that apparently that no longer works. also I've started issuing the option to refund for people who have donated to MoeFish pro in the last week.

have you been doing anything crazy with your fish? I have been botting 24/7 and have had absolutely nothing happen to my account, but I rarely sell anything on the AH I mostly just stockpile it in an alts mailbox or craft with it.
Old 01/21/2013, 17:10   #116

I will say this... I love your bot and I have only up until last night had been fishing for a hour or 2 at a time but last night I left it running over night. I really do not think they saw the bot, I think my problem was fishing overnight. I do not sell on AH and its strange as I know I have seen bot's fishing all day as I have passed by the same ones 4 times Saturday and again a few times on Sunday so I do not understand it. I will continue to bot but only at 2 hours or less and if they suspend my account I will just be done with rift and go to WoW.
Old 01/21/2013, 17:33   #117

Yea, you really do have one of the better bots out there, and I pretty much decided the same thing, theres not really anything keeping me playing rift. If they wouldnt of made everything so grindy, I wouldnt of botted in the first place..Oh Well, back to F2P games...
Old 01/22/2013, 10:53   #118

Quote:
Yea, you really do have one of the better bots out there, and I pretty much decided the same thing, theres not really anything keeping me playing rift. If they wouldnt of made everything so grindy, I wouldnt of botted in the first place..Oh Well, back to F2P games...
yea I'm playing wow for one :P playing the ah is alot more entertaining than grinding my *** off to me :P
Old 01/22/2013, 20:40   #119

Moefish every day... no bans.
Old 01/22/2013, 21:40   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidk View Post
Moefish every day... no bans.
Question... how long are you fishing at a time and which version are you using?

Edit:

Also during the day or at night (server time)

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift