Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishergobble View Post
I have sent donation, but don't received Moefish PRO. Could you explain why?
could you please private message me your email. I believe everyone who's donated has been given access. If I've somehow missed you, I'm very sorry.

edit: just looked at it and it looks like your donation got merged with someone else' hence why I didn't notice my mistake. check your email it will be there. so sorry for the delay



moefishbot is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Moe. I sent the 5$ donation six hours ago.
Edit: 23 hours ago, still nothing?


4hn is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
could you please private message me your email. I believe everyone who's donated has been given access. If I've somehow missed you, I'm very sorry.

edit: just looked at it and it looks like your donation got merged with someone else' hence why I didn't notice my mistake. check your email it will be there. so sorry for the delay
It's OK. Tnx.
fishergobble is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
40 hours ago I donated 5$. Still haven't hear anything.. What's going on?


4hn is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
All has been remedied and its working well.
beonu is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 36
hey guys, there was an issue on paypal's end and they just bursted me with about 8 notification messages. I sent out the notifications that I got yesterday. please PM me with your email if you have still not received an email from me. I apologize 1000 times that this has become an issue but I'm trying to set everything right for those of your effected.

thank you for bearing with me

edit: remember to check your spam folder
moefishbot is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Thnx for update all is well
beonu is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
hey guys, there was an issue on paypal's end and they just bursted me with about 8 notification messages. I sent out the notifications that I got yesterday. please PM me with your email if you have still not received an email from me. I apologize 1000 times that this has become an issue but I'm trying to set everything right for those of your effected.

thank you for bearing with me

edit: remember to check your spam folder
Got it now, thank you.
4hn is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 36
just pushed a small update. moefish should now fully support all languages in the game. thank you V. for helping me immensely to get russian support
moefishbot is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Русские есть? кто нибуть? Напишите мне в аську 594364588 или в Скайп Jenis-su Я не могу разобраться как приманку использовать, он у меня не в какую не Юзает Помогите!!!
Jeniss is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeniss View Post
Русские есть? кто нибуть? Напишите мне в аську 594364588 или в Скайп Jenis-su Я не могу разобраться как приманку использовать, он у меня не в какую не Юзает Помогите!!!
Только Pro работах с Россией клиента. если хотите использовать приманки, воблеры 90 секунд идут в слот 2, 10 минут приманки идти в слот 3, 15 минут приманки в слоте 4 и заряд приманки в слот 5.

убедиться, что при калибровке нажать на полюсе в сумке, она не работает, если вы нажмете на на вашей баров.

excuse shitting google translate
moefishbot is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
всё равно не выходит он не надевает наживку, Сделай пожалуйста скрин Видюшку св1иоего монитора или скринами покажи... Что да как я делаю всё как написано и не выходит не работает! Помоги Сделай видео или скрины!

Может кто видео ролик сделать своего рабочего экрана? Снять что и как или хотябы скрины сделать
Jeniss is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeniss View Post
всё равно не выходит он не надевает наживку, Сделай пожалуйста скрин Видюшку св1иоего монитора или скринами покажи... Что да как я делаю всё как написано и не выходит не работает! Помоги Сделай видео или скрины!

Может кто видео ролик сделать своего рабочего экрана? Снять что и как или хотябы скрины сделать

excuse the shitty music, didnt feel like editing anything so its just the first song i saw on youtubes default sound
moefishbot is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
+
Jeniss is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
+

Can I use the program on two computers?


nitelam is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[C++]-[Release] Simple Fishing Bot
My First try to make a Fishing bot... 2-3 weeks ago.. its working 100% :) For all C++ Geeks yeah its C XP DWORD FischBotCheck=0; int...
23 Replies - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
[AC Tool] Simple Fishing Script
// Script created by Mouldy Tacos // This simple fishing and resting script will fish for you, then rest, then fish, etc. // Start about crouch...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Wfisher (Advanced fishing tool) VIRUS ???!!
Hi leutz, habe letztens den Wfisher getestet und naja ging einigermasen. Doch heute (1,5 tage nach 1. benutzung) Wurde mein acc gehacked (inv...
2 Replies - WoW Bots
Wfisher (Advanced fishing tool)
Tach zusammen, Download des Wfisher auf der Hauptseite: http://www.waffel-bot.de oder direkt hier: DOWNLOAD Ich habe ja versprochen, nachdem...
71 Replies - WoW Bots
Tackle Box v0.3 Advanced Fishing Bot
Original von: lopolop
0 Replies - WoW Bots



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.