Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,

Been trialing the Lite version. Works flawlessly on my PC but has real issues on my laptop.

I think the laptop is just a bit too slow, as I noticed sometimes the fish icon wouldn't appear when its time to reel in. No biggy though as I plan to mainly use it on my PC anyway!

I've just sent off my donation via Paypal (Alex Trickle) if you could pop the pro version to that would be awesome!

Merry Christmas!

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix465 View Post
Hi there,

Been trialing the Lite version. Works flawlessly on my PC but has real issues on my laptop.

I think the laptop is just a bit too slow, as I noticed sometimes the fish icon wouldn't appear when its time to reel in. No biggy though as I plan to mainly use it on my PC anyway!

I've just sent off my donation via Paypal (Alex Trickle) if you could pop the pro version to that would be awesome!

Merry Christmas!
hey alex, i sent pro to paypal email. as to your issue. pro should have a (hopefully) fix to that issue. had another person with the same issue and i was at least able to cut the fail rate to only about 5%

hectic weekend coming up and its been a week, but i'll probably have 1.6 out tomorrow

ps. if you'd like me to change email the bot to your posted email just say so (note you'd need to login with the new email)

Old   #78

Hey steven,

I just sent an email to you but thought I'd post here in case you check here more often.

I got the pro version sent to me (thanks btw!) but having an error come up everytime I try and launch it.

I click "Run as Administrator" on the launcher.exe and the updater comes up. It then just hangs for a while before coming up with an error popup saying "Cannot locate update information" and when I click OK on the error popup it all closes down.

Can't see a way to bypass the updater, any advice?

Cheers
Old   #79

Easy to use and working like a boss.
Can't wait for further updates.

Thank you, good job.

Old   #80

just uploaded 1.6 with the requested features. everything should be working, but I did code 90% of this while hung over and in the back seat of a car so things may have fallen through. if you notice anything not right toss me an email or post it here.

change log:
v1.6 changes: PRO ONLY
-added automatic log activation: you no longer need to manually type /log
-added MoeFish got a facelift!
-added new lure option: "charge"
select charge lure in the lure selection box and enter the number of charges in the box next to it.
-added two new cast options "two location" and "random":
two location: select two points and alternate casts between them (for shallow+deep fishing)
random: select the top left and bottom right corners of a box and the bot will randomly fish in that area
-added support for french keyboard layouts: added under the options
-fixed: pause for some people.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #81

Random casting is perfect.
Really nice update, well done.
Old   #82

Donated. Looking forward to trying this!
Old   #83

Just updated to the new version and have a couple of problems, first is with automatic log activation. If logging is already on it turns it off so have to start over, second is with adding the lure to the rod. I go through the calibration and set the rod location but it never adds it. If I may make a suggestion, it would be nicer if you separated the setup for rod location and marking were to cast as most I would think are like me they never move the rod in the bag so just set it once would make more sense maybe. The preset location for lures is great so don't have to worry about that.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiya View Post
Just updated to the new version and have a couple of problems, first is with automatic log activation. If logging is already on it turns it off so have to start over, second is with adding the lure to the rod. I go through the calibration and set the rod location but it never adds it. If I may make a suggestion, it would be nicer if you separated the setup for rod location and marking were to cast as most I would think are like me they never move the rod in the bag so just set it once would make more sense maybe. The preset location for lures is great so don't have to worry about that.
log activation will be seeing a few changes in the next few day.

I'm not getting the same issue with the lures, could you please elaborate exactly whats happening? (please include log and settings (lure type/lure count/cast setting)

i can look into checking if you want to change rod location.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
log activation will be seeing a few changes in the next few day.

I'm not getting the same issue with the lures, could you please elaborate exactly whats happening? (please include log and settings (lure type/lure count/cast setting)

i can look into checking if you want to change rod location.
I got the lure working, for some reason it dose not like me to click rod before setting it up so I could see were I was setting my points. As far as the rod location it ask you to set it every time you run calibrate to set fishing location.
Old   #86

i have two questions, is the random capture supposed to cast the line in different spots everytime? because it isnt doing that for me, and i set it up properly too.

Also which key do i put the charge lure on? and what does "# of lures" mean?

besides that this bot is excellent i've made 400 plat in 1 day going from level 1~375
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmas1 View Post
i have two questions, is the random capture supposed to cast the line in different spots everytime? because it isnt doing that for me, and i set it up properly too.

Also which key do i put the charge lure on? and what does "# of lures" mean?

besides that this bot is excellent i've made 400 plat in 1 day going from level 1~375
hum mind including the log for your bot. its very likely that flipping inbetween computers over the weekend i accidentally put up an older version.

charge lures go in slot 5

# of lures is the number of lures that you have. so if you have 10x 90 second lures, it will use those 10 lures and then stop trying to apply them (so its not stopping every 90 seconds if you no longer have any lures left) if this setting is not set, it will assume you have no lures left.
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
hum mind including the log for your bot. its very likely that flipping inbetween computers over the weekend i accidentally put up an older version.

charge lures go in slot 5

# of lures is the number of lures that you have. so if you have 10x 90 second lures, it will use those 10 lures and then stop trying to apply them (so its not stopping every 90 seconds if you no longer have any lures left) if this setting is not set, it will assume you have no lures left.
It says the version is 1.6

also should i be alarmed when i see this , i've hacked in games before that needed bypassing and this would be normal, but this is just a script, right?
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmas1 View Post
It says the version is 1.6

also should i be alarmed when i see this , i've hacked in games before that needed bypassing and this would be normal, but this is just a script, right?
go into your launcher.ini and set Version= to Version=1.4 this will download the latest version (remember to always launch from the MoeFish_Pro_Launcher.exe to get updates)

yes this is just a script, but for authentication information i get a few hardware ID's (harddrive, cpu, motherboard) none of these things return anything about you or your setup, its just so i can tell the difference between computers (it takes the hardwareID's adds them together, then generates random number off that number to get a constant number that means absolutely nothing). this is probably whats setting off totalvirus. the source has been viewed by some people on these forums and verified to be safe if you are concerned about that (should be on the 2nd/3rd page)
Old   #90

v1.63 changes: PRO ONLY
-added to changes to casting to fix issues some users's mouse would disappear
-fixed issues with charge lures
-added full suport for french keyboard

again im on the road and apparently a bootcamped mac wont run the bot properly, so if there are any issues please dont hesitate to toss an email or post here at the first hint of an issue.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift