Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Discussion on MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old 01/23/2013, 08:16   #121

elite*gold: 0
Random. I often leave it on overnight. At times up to 1600 catches. On average I only leave it on a couple hours at a time. Not sure of server time as it is completely random for me.
Old 01/23/2013, 08:31   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurgash View Post
Yea, you really do have one of the better bots out there, and I pretty much decided the same thing, theres not really anything keeping me playing rift. If they wouldnt of made everything so grindy, I wouldnt of botted in the first place..Oh Well, back to F2P games...
Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiya View Post
I will say this... I love your bot and I have only up until last night had been fishing for a hour or 2 at a time but last night I left it running over night. I really do not think they saw the bot, I think my problem was fishing overnight. I do not sell on AH and its strange as I know I have seen bot's fishing all day as I have passed by the same ones 4 times Saturday and again a few times on Sunday so I do not understand it. I will continue to bot but only at 2 hours or less and if they suspend my account I will just be done with rift and go to WoW.
well i appreciate your continued support. the absolute worst thing for me is not knowing how to protect my users, and feel horrible for anything lost. hopefully when I finish rewriting Moefish it will at least make it harder to detect, although progress has been slowly totally learning a new language. (fingers crossed it actually makes a difference)
Old 01/23/2013, 15:59   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
well i appreciate your continued support. the absolute worst thing for me is not knowing how to protect my users, and feel horrible for anything lost. hopefully when I finish rewriting Moefish it will at least make it harder to detect, although progress has been slowly totally learning a new language. (fingers crossed it actually makes a difference)
Well I Plan to keep using your bot and have been. I started tested the water so to speak yesterday fishing random times and random length of times from 1 to 2 1\2 hours with nothing from them. But I did make 1 change, I went back to the older version I had. The one before the last update. So will see how it goes.
Old 01/23/2013, 21:14   #124

yes please tell us how that works out using an older update, becuase it seemed I did fine with the one before the new one and had no trouble...So maybe something was done in the coding that raised a flag? Dont know anything about how to make this so its purely just a guess :P
Old 01/23/2013, 21:48   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurgash View Post
yes please tell us how that works out using an older update, becuase it seemed I did fine with the one before the new one and had no trouble...So maybe something was done in the coding that raised a flag? Dont know anything about how to make this so its purely just a guess :P
So far today all good but the rewards on chest stink now, no more plat... but fishing works. The reason I went back to older version is the fact that it just uses mouse clicks where the new one seem to interact with the rift client when it check to see if log is on or off. This is my best guess as I am not sure how that is being done but maybe that is what may have raised the flag...but just my guess so far.
Old 01/24/2013, 00:03   #126

Quote:
So far today all good but the rewards on chest stink now, no more plat... but fishing works. The reason I went back to older version is the fact that it just uses mouse clicks where the new one seem to interact with the rift client when it check to see if log is on or off. This is my best guess as I am not sure how that is being done but maybe that is what may have raised the flag...but just my guess so far.
functionally there is almost no difference between how the old and new bots work. I havent changed anything with the actual mechanics of casting since about 1.1. now combatlog being enabled is something that did change, but i doubt it could cause any major red flags as it interacts with the game in the same manner as the rest of the bot (ie it sends inputs from mouse/keyboard). right now the only real thing that makes sense is checking if an autoit script is active, doesnt matter if its interacting with rift, (hell you could be batch renaming files in the background and it would probably get you in trouble) but the only real way to test that is to check if its safe to use.

on another note. my account is still going and zero repercussions. not sure what the hell is not obvious about being logged in 24/7 and just fishing none stop
Old 01/24/2013, 15:07   #127

It is strange as there dose seem to be hit and miss with the hole bot thing. But for now i am happily using the older one and so far working with nothing from them. I do have a question tho. If you stop work on the bot or for what ever the case might be with the logging check will it keep functioning?
Old 01/24/2013, 15:18   #128

Quote:
It is strange as there dose seem to be hit and miss with the hole bot thing. But for now i am happily using the older one and so far working with nothing from them. I do have a question tho. If you stop work on the bot or for what ever the case might be with the logging check will it keep functioning?
i dont plan on stopping any time soon, but if i do, i would totally remove the login check and update the bot
Old 01/24/2013, 15:57   #129

What slot do you use charged lures on??
Old 01/24/2013, 16:11   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0rs View Post
What slot do you use charged lures on??
slot 5
Old 02/11/2013, 10:10   #131

Error

Worked fine for a while, now after it casts and attempts to reel in 1st time I get an error.
Line 12032
error: Subscript used with non-array variable.
Old 02/12/2013, 05:06   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerbomb513 View Post
Worked fine for a while, now after it casts and attempts to reel in 1st time I get an error.
Line 12032
error: Subscript used with non-array variable.
this is an issue that comes from the combat log not being read properly, either the combat log didnt start or the location that the combat log is saved to has changed.
Old 02/13/2013, 08:22   #133

Thank you for response. The log has started, where should the location of the log be?

Got it figured out.
Old 02/14/2013, 02:56   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerbomb513 View Post
Thank you for response. The log has started, where should the location of the log be?

Got it figured out.
per the default settings, the rift non-combat log should be located in My documents\RIFT

you can check if its making it there by going to that folder and looking for log.txt. if its there delete it and then type /log into the game and see if the log.txt reappears the my documents\RIFT folder. if it doesn't then there could be a few wonky things that change the destination of your log.txt
Old 02/19/2013, 00:05   #135

Quote:
HOW CAN YOU GET MoeFish PRO? simple, just donate $5 to the MoeFish bot project and I'll personally deliver the pro edition to your email box.
I have sent donation, but don't received Moefish PRO. Could you explain why?

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift