Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Can Trion detect this script? If so how?

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike7596 View Post
Can Trion detect this script? If so how?
to my knowledge, no. i've been running 24/7 for 4 weeks now just to see if they would do anything and have yet to find anything suspicious. the way the bot interacts with the game is entirely in a noninvasive way which just appears to be the game as inputs from a mouse and keyboard, it cant tell the difference.

i dont use memory reading/writing which is really what would cause red flags to go off.

with all things botting though moderation is the best way to keep you safe, dont get to greedy unless your willing to lose an account (dont non stop fish in 1 spot, in a heavy foot traffic area, post 10000000 fish on the ah, and getting into the top 50 all time fishes probably will set off a few flags)

Old   #93

dose it work in background ? or do u need to keep the window in front ?
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz86 View Post
dose it work in background ? or do u need to keep the window in front ?
evening taz,

unfortunately the bot in its current form cant work in the background, it needs control of the mouse and the game. I've been messing with a few things, but it looks like the only real way to make a background fisher would be to use memory reading, something that is especially complicated in rift and tends to send off a couple of red flags with their anti-hack detection, so this is something I'm intentionally avoiding.

I'm still trying several different ways that I could somehow get this working as a background bot, but its starting to get ridiculously complicated and so far none of my attempts have been viable for 1 reason or another.

HEADS UP
apparently trion is cracking down on botters. I have yet to get a report from someone claiming to be banned and have not gotten one myself (despite fishing literally non-stop for 4 weeks)..

this is just a general PSA: BOT IN MODERATION, seriously to keep yourself safe for the meantime, dont go over the top with it unless you are willing to risk an account. i'm going to give it a week banless before I suggest people to go back to business as usual, but its a free country (well i guess mine is) and you can risk what you'd like.

the second I get a report of a ban you guys will be the first to know. till then please be careful

Old   #95

Just to be on the safe side you could create a unprivileged user and run rift as that use while fishing to be on the safe side, that way Trions warden error handler could not read the Admin possess which if your running moefish as admin you would be safer. I tested this and only problem I had is it can not find/read log file but will work with the pause. Maybe if there was a way to set the log location it would work properly. Just my 2 cents worth as I love this bot....
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiya View Post
Just to be on the safe side you could create a unprivileged user and run rift as that use while fishing to be on the safe side, that way Trions warden error handler could not read the Admin possess which if your running moefish as admin you would be safer. I tested this and only problem I had is it can not find/read log file but will work with the pause. Maybe if there was a way to set the log location it would work properly. Just my 2 cents worth as I love this bot....
^ works (at least for stopping trion from reading the process list), it just happens to be inconvenient. there may be some changes to both catch detection and log finding coming in the next build. right now I'm juggling making changes and learning a new language to totally rewrite the entire bot to make it more secure for users.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #97

Anyone receive the ban hammer yet?
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidk View Post
Anyone receive the ban hammer yet?
nope, not even a suspension, I'm still running the bot 24/7 and still no issues, but i suggest others go a little easier on it
Old   #99

For anyone interested!

Hi again..

i use the program called "VMWARE" to run a separate windows on my computer, that way you can have rift and the bot running in the secondary windows, while surfing the web or w/e... the downside to this is that you need a pretty beast computer to run two windows at the same time + rift eats all of your pc power
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmas1 View Post
Hi again..

i use the program called "VMWARE" to run a separate windows on my computer, that way you can have rift and the bot running in the secondary windows, while surfing the web or w/e... the downside to this is that you need a pretty beast computer to run two windows at the same time + rift eats all of your pc power
interesting, thanks for sharing :P
I didn't actually think that would work, but seems it does!
Old   #101

they cant see it in virtual machine like vmware, so you like run both in vm? just seeing if i gettting this right lol
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanarmy72 View Post
they cant see it in virtual machine like vmware, so you like run both in vm? just seeing if i gettting this right lol
i cant speak for the security of VM ware, but the idea is that if you run the bot in a VM, you can then continue to use your computer regularly with the bot in the background.

you could probably set up a underprivilaged account in the VM ware to block trions antihack from detecting the bot (as posted) the general idea of that is that if your account doesnt have access to admin right, it cant gather the information from your OS to return to the anticheat. because the anticheat receives no process information, they cant search for the bot.
Old   #103

ok so what i have to do it set up an new account on my windows without admin privileges and that should work? im new to this stuff im still learning lol
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanarmy72 View Post
ok so what i have to do it set up an new account on my windows without admin privileges and that should work? im new to this stuff im still learning lol
that "should" work
Old   #105

it has been almost 2 weeks since trions attempt to stop fish bots, zero reports of any action taken by trion, so its safe to assume that its safe to use MoeFish. happy fishing

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift