Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Development] Renaissance Project

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Development] Renaissance Project

Hello there !
I just took back my account 'cause someone just owned it !
Anyway, I come to you to share Renaissance's Team Project which includes many change for Rappelz gameplay. I'll do a summary of what we intend to do and, if you have some questions, answer you the best I can !

Feel free to interact with me
PS : Obviously, many files of our project will be in free release (Maybe during the development, or in the end.)

Just one minute !
Renaissance already exists. We are still in maintenance to finish this big project.
For the time being, we have many new content :
- New weapons and armors
- New stones (better than Stones of peace)
- New boss (From LamiaCore release thanks to him)
- About 100 new quests
- 15 new jobs (Réincarnation's job)
- Pet durability has been increased
(This is an alpha website, everything will change)

That's just a little summary of what we actually have and here is what we want to do (or what we already have) :

Step one : StoryBoard
Indeed, Renaissance claims to build a real story in Rappelz context. So we create a story around our concepts. That's why we create a hundred new quest to claim the new job.
We create about 30quests for the project to immerse the player in our game.
This step is already finished. - Some screens will come
We used a famous map of Rappelz to play this quests and restricted feathers, groups and made it an instance. (I finally domesticate WordLocation database )

Step two: NPC's
In fact, we judge that a private server has to be easy to use and our game play has to be faster and intuitive. We create about 10 new NPC'S to contain many items.
This step is already finished. - Some screens will come

Step three: Reincarnation's dungeon
Because we reach a new job, mobs have to be harder and weapons/armors lootable on monsters.

We will create :
- Instance,
- "Stairs" just as vulcanus,
- "Better player honor" system. In fact, a rank will be gived to players in the dungeon. If you die or win or even give up, this will be reported in the rank. The best player every month will earn a reward !

We are still developing this step.

Step four: Rates
Renaissance had a low rate and high rate. We want to concil theses two servers to one : a mid rate. Many items on NPC, easy to stage, to enchant, to drop but hard to tamme, to reach new jobs, to defeat boss monsters.
Our purpose is to increase the play time of a character and revive DP spirit.

Others Steps will come

Final step: Jobs
Today, every jobs are not valuable. In fact, there are jobs better than others and we want to egalize this. P.V.P will have to be fair for every jobs and those will have to stay "at their place" during DP. That is to say, a tank will have to tank and keep aggro. (Not a warlock).
Long and hard step but when it will be finished, this will be awesome !

What else ?
We already did many graphic changes as Login images/music, loading images or U.I HUD. When this will be finished, i will give you some screens and I hope you will enjoy.
We want to adapt our private server for english people. So if you know English and French, we will be glad to work with you !
I repeat : some files of this project will be in release so feel free to ask when they are marked as done

PS: Many screens will come, just wait for them =)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
very exciting . i just hope there is no +999999 buffs or unbalanced classes .
not to mention exp ^_^ .
u will come up with somthing . ^_^ .
i wish luck for u . ^"