Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Zeus [In Development]

Discussion on Project Zeus [In Development] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

My Conquer History

Past 7 Years i have been playing Conquer Online. I spent most of my time trying to make conquer online private server and yet i failed many time. When i started making my first 2-3 projects i was so excited to have a server but i was ignoring that fact that this server wont stay on long. Then i decided that i need to quit All my projects, delete all trinity sources from my computer and get programming classes, few month ago i started my college in California (LACC) So now i am taking 2 classes (c++, Visual Basic) i love them both. Now when i Understand programming a bit i wane give another try to see if i can make a server worthy of a try. And yes i will use public source, i am not going to say i will make custom because i am not ready for it, but i wont just use any shity source, Thanks to Pro4Never he made a Wonderful 5065 source for the people who likes to make server and add there features to it. Please NOTE: I may not even open server when i am done, I really don't give a shit about getting money, my goal is to let people enjoy a custom server But when the server is fully done and i see allot of Negative comments then i will not open the server. Please NOTE: Please! Don't spam this thread with random stuff if i want to keep this clean as much as i can and i promise you guys you will like the server, Its noting big, it will be normal conquer server but with some cool stuff.

My Goal

As some of you know my English was and still is bad, And NO i am not Egy lol i am from Armenia but i live in California, i have nothing against egy they are good people but just want to clear that out. The projects i was working on was very bad, The English part was Very! bad and that was doping the quality of the npcs. this time you will see very clean game that i promise

My Other goal is to mix the source with VB.NET. I love vb! Its very easy to learn and a good language for beginners. Here is some of the major goals i want to do in this project.

* Clean English (taking my time and using Google if i have to)
* Using VB.NET (this is something i will enjoy doing)
* Clean Game (no random npcs just clean old conquer)

Videos

Sometimes i like to make videos explaining some of the future so i will make some.

My Website

My Website is also going to be made all by me from scratch, i have been doing some html,css,php at home understanding the basics So i wont open any server until i make a site, and trust me its going to be a super simple site when it start.

Story

Client Editing

All Futures

Pictures
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 15:09   #2

Good Luck.
(some egys could speak fluent. (i could be one of them or not ))
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 15:19   #3

elite*gold: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
Good Luck.
(some egys could speak fluent. (i could be one of them or not ))
=)) The same here, also i got no time for do anything! =))
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 21:37   #4

You will run out of gods for your projects... lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/26/2013, 21:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
You will run out of gods for your projects... lol
well the classes are not the gods, the npcs are the classes are just heroes helping the gods, and there is so many Greek gods out there like more then 200 so i am good XD
Old 09/26/2013, 22:47   #6

I think you mean to day "features" instead of futures.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 07:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickmagnet View Post
I think you mean to day "features" instead of futures.
thank you i will fix now.
Old 09/27/2013, 18:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
thank you i will fix now.
lol np man look i did it too instead of say i put day
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 20:05   #9

#update

I finished the story, i love writing game story, its not the best but anything that have to do with Greek *** is good for me.
Old 09/27/2013, 21:58   #10

No offense, but you make new projects with new names, but same concepts all the time.
Old 09/28/2013, 01:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
No offense, but you make new projects with new names, but same concepts all the time.
Yah, i don't wane to jump to new things, i want to finish the idea i have in my mind first.
Old 09/28/2013, 15:35   #12

So you are writing a whole new story, weapons etc etc

Why not just start writing your own game? Would be a much better use of your new found skills

N.B This is not a flame just some constructive criticism
Old 09/28/2013, 15:45   #13

I'm also pretty much doing the same as gragen here, but there's one explanatation.

To make a completely new game, you need alot of knownledge in many many fields, it takes alot more time, and alot of resources. Let's take Graphic into our minds, he's specialized in programming, and he doesn't wish to put much effort into graphics.

Well there could be many reasons. This is one of the reasons I also don't start on a whole new game.
Old 09/28/2013, 16:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beatz View Post
So you are writing a whole new story, weapons etc etc

Why not just start writing your own game? Would be a much better use of your new found skills

N.B This is not a flame just some constructive criticism

because i can't, to be honest i am not sure if this project will open when its done its just something i like to play around and have fun. i just started my college and started programming i understand basic programming but not advance and i am not that good at graphic design.
Old 09/28/2013, 18:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
because i can't, to be honest i am not sure if this project will open when its done its just something i like to play around and have fun. i just started my college and started programming i understand basic programming but not advance and i am not that good at graphic design.
Best place to start... At the beginning, although you are not adept with graphic design that doesn't matter, that can all come later... You are doing this programming course to learn how to make programs & games? Seems like starting your own project would benefit you and also you college work. By all means make the P.Server I thought I would just give some friendly advice
Thanks
1 User