Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HOW-TO] Setup 9.1

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy plis help

1: i change every time the sql tpc/ip to 1433, each time that windows restart is the same that im trying to change help whit that i think is the start of my problems, i already put the firewall exeption to port 1433 and i cant doit even like that.

auth

common

gameserver

i hope u ppl can help me whit this

Old   #347

elite*gold: 1
Have you tried starting the auth server and game server yet?

If you have could you explain what happens when you do?

It will help us help you with your issue a little bit if we know what issues you are seeing.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #348

Thumbs up true sorry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Have you tried starting the auth server and game server yet?

If you have could you explain what happens when you do?

It will help us help you with your issue a little bit if we know what issues you are seeing.
true sorry about it.

serverauto.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

server.

ty for helps
Old   #349

Seems that you may have an issue with your database users and their permissions.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #350

Red face ty i start all over again to fix issues

new issue now, sorry to disturb so much. now on my last try i started all over again step by step and i think the arcadia and telecaster are working plis say me if im wrong.

from the first step starting over i maked all new users and errased and extracted the db folders again, i think the first problem was the "Scroll down and check 'Execute' and save/exit the window" i havent done that on my oldier server,

from there the serverauto and the server started to work like on the image u can see, but now i have this new issue i think i have a big problem whit the auth permissions idk plis help at this point and any others.

i think is the auth db are not working.

i tryed to start alone the princessauroraserver to know "i only started to know if there was the problem and show me this

auto.eop

common

step by step

plis help at it! sorry for the disturbs.
Old   #351

Use 2011 in the auth.opt it looks like your exe is expecting it for some reason and it is also looking for user "sa" even though you set your user to "or" it is also ignoring your password.

Do not encrypt your .opt file for auth it is not necessary. You called it an .eop and that would be wrong and makes me wonder if that is why it is ignoring all of your settings.

I can't really ignore the fact that you tried to run the other auth server princess aurora which does need a compressed .opt and it needs to look entirely different than your other .opt file...it will not work with the auth.opt and common.opt given in the 9.1 guide you will need to use the older guide in the sticky so lets just forget princess aurora came with the files can we.

In the image starting your client it looks like all your servers started OK so what is your start.bat?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #352

Talking that was my error

i wasent ussing a .opt file on the folder its wy was asking for one my error, now its perfectly working, but last problem its that about "account" where i have to edit it.

and i cant stand wy its reseting every time again the keyboard configuration and the skills what was seted up already.
help at it plis, ty.

at auto?

sql.db_account.column.serveridxoffset:server_list_mask

or at sql "Account ? my severauto has a problem on that

and exactly what i supose to put "accounts" ? ty for all the help
Old   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronossama View Post
and i cant stand wy its reseting every time again the keyboard configuration and the skills what was seted up already.
help at it plis, ty.
You need to perform the billing fixes mentioned in the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronossama View Post
last problem its that about "account" where i have to edit it.
Arcadia.dbo.account(s) whichever your table is called.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #354

Unhappy lose at it!

Quote:
You need to perform the billing fixes mentioned in the guide.

Arcadia.dbo.account(s) whichever your table is called.
im sorry about keep disturbing you, but im a bit lose in here, and even if the server is working im a bit worried about the issue what keep showing on serverauto.

here is my arcadia.
arcadia.dbo.account (s)....?

here is my issue

and no answers on "S:game.local_flag:4" from 0-1 all my skills bars keeps restarting to blank, idk if the same issue is the one that are not saving my inf

by the way to can conect to the server from launcher the auth.dbo.Account i had to change it to auth.dbo.Accounts

idk if whit these inf u can tellme where is the issue to can make my skills stay on the skillbars plis.

i know im getting annoying whit so many questions but is my last problem to can start it fine! ty

to sorry for the disturbances, ty whit the helps.
Old   #355

I am not sure if you will understand me or not but I will try...

What the heck is serverauto? You have referred to it twice now.

Sorry the account or accounts table is in auth not arcadia. If it is different than the query that is in your auth.opt then you need to change the query in the auth.opt NOT THE TABLE IN AUTH

Quote:
and no answers on "S:game.local_flag:4" from 0-1 all my skills bars keeps restarting to blank, idk if the same issue is the one that are not saving my inf
In order to save the skill bars you need to perform the billing database fixes mentioned in the guide in step two...if you choose not to follow the guide completely it will be no ones fault but your own when you have issues.

It has nothing to do with your local_flag that just sets up your region.

I have already mentioned what will fix your skill bars. You chose to ignore it and not do it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #356

Cool ty

Quote:
I am not sure if you will understand me or not but I will try...

What the heck is serverauto? You have referred to it twice now.

Sorry the account or accounts table is in auth not arcadia. If it is different than the query that is in your auth.opt then you need to change the query in the auth.opt NOT THE TABLE IN AUTH

In order to save the skill bars you need to perform the billing database fixes mentioned in the guide in step two...if you choose not to follow the guide completely it will be no ones fault but your own when you have issues.

It has nothing to do with your local_flag that just sets up your region.

I have already mentioned what will fix your skill bars. You chose to ignore it and not do it.

yes ty, i had an a error whit the db cause the billing i think, i was ussing a telecaster wich i used before, i was thinking dont need to do the billing again because i did it that time, so i eresed my sabed tele, and started over and did billing, ty for all the answers " thndr " and the helps, keeps showing the account message but works great like this ty again have a nice days.
Old   #357

You can edit the auth.opt query to fix the account message...

#Only for SQL Server: speed up selects with NOLOCK
#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

If your account table is accounts and not account just add an "s" on to the word account and save the file.

#sql.db_accounts.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

By the way with the hashtags they get ignored completely so these two examples will not be used at all unless you remove the hashtags in front of the queries. Like...

sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

or

sql.db_accounts.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

This is what the first auth .opt looked like before the update...

#If the table name is "account":
sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE account SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#If the table name is "accounts" (just change the sql query):
#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

You could just comment out the lines you didn't need and remove the hashtags on the ones for your auth table.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #358

Cool ty whit that inf

Quote:
You can edit the auth.opt query to fix the account message...

#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

If your account table is accounts and not account just add an "s" on to the word account and save the file.

#sql.db_accounts.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

By the way with the hashtags they get ignored completely so these two examples will not be used at all unless you remove the hashtags in front of the queries. Like...

sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

or

sql.db_accounts.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;

This is what the first auth .opt looked like before the update...

#If the table name is "account":
sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE account SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#If the table name is "accounts" (just change the sql query):
#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

You could just comment out the lines you didn't need and remove the hashtags on the ones for your auth table.
all was great till i tryed to check out a few items from the arcadia and telecaster, i used the.

and i close out the firewall it was opened, and started over again the billing issue no mather how many times i tryed to fix it dnt worked im gona restart over the telecaster and tryout the firewalls up to know wich one was the problem.... ty i stop disturbing now u.u.

this was the capture
Old   #359

Hi, i have an error, Authserver and Captain herlock doesn't connection to sql.
Server does not exist or access is denied. how can i fix. help please. i wrote auth user sa telecaster & arcadia user : sa. but connection failed. help please.

Old   #360

Hi, need help here. I've done everything and following the guide here but still doesn't work.

I managed to the login screen but can't select server. I use the .

TCP/IP Enabled:

In my Game Bin folder, everytime I executed the CaptainHerlockServer.exe, it will always create 2 new files (Arcadia dmp and txt files). It also autoclose and I can't get a screenshot of what happened.

From the GameLog.txt inside the Game_bin folder it says:
What this mean?

Log from Arcadia.txt:

In the guide it says:
  1. Create a new folder on your Desktop called: server_bin
  2. Create folder called: Auth_Bin
  3. Create a folder inside [Auth_Bin] called upload
Does the Auth_Bin folder go inside server_bin folder or on desktop? I tried both ways and result is same.

RappelzServerAuth.exe:

auth.opt

common.opt
About those "sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM Accounts WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE login_name = ? AND password = ?;", in my DB auth table it says accounts but when I change it sql.db_accounts this happened:
My auth table in SSMS:

gameserver.opt

Start.bat

Sorry for the long post as I try to insert all the info so anyone can look into it and guide me to make it work. Thanks in advance for those who can help me.