Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 33
the export work it to me perfect in version 2.68 32 bit .... but there are some problem in the bones ... non-existent in the right place ... and all bones take Coordinates (x,y,z)=(0,0,0).



Modamer9 is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
have another error, this one.
this error appears on import/export. as i saw here, ppl can import al least a part of model, but i cant.
its because my default system encoding is windows-1251/1252 or not?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (422.9 KB, 105 views)


mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You can get older release versions by visiting the older version download tab from their website...

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
the export work it to me perfect in version 2.68 32 bit .... but there are some problem in the bones ... non-existent in the right place ... and all bones take Coordinates (x,y,z)=(0,0,0).
When I add bones the size of the file its lower than 1 kb but when I remove it its 22kb @@
I don't know why....
and with the bones I didn't see the weapon in the game

what the problem
the weapon its in my [email protected]@
Attached Images
File Type: jpg problem.jpg (24.8 KB, 132 views)
Stongx is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongx View Post
one problem was solve and there are two more @@
I know that I noisy ....
but if you can I will be thankful
first:the weapon its not in my hand its on my body like the picture in the [email protected]@
second:the model didn't work @@
this a link for the blender file
and the nx3+dds files
I afraid of that the problem in the blender and the export my blender v is 2.68
You don't have any armature, it can't work.

Use the model in the first post of this thread and then replace the sword with yours without removing the armature.

See there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
have another error, this one.
this error appears on import/export. as i saw here, ppl can import al least a part of model, but i cant.
its because my default system encoding is windows-1251/1252 or not?
Yes, it probably because you have non-ascii char in the path to your file.

Try to use a directory with only letters, it should work. Maybe you can also change "cp1252" to your locale, but I don't know what's the locale name to have russian letters correctly read.


glandu2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Small Report:

(I think this file has one of the BTRF types that is unsupported but thought I'd report anyway)

Filename: sword007_th.nx3

Blender Output:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Just in-case you want to add this BTRF version in the future
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
I'm getting this error with several nx3 i try to import.
I managed to be able to read mtl_ids and texture_id. Download the new version of the import script from github, the import should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Small Report:

(I think this file has one of the BTRF types that is unsupported but thought I'd report anyway)

Filename: sword007_th.nx3

Blender Output: [...]

Just in-case you want to add this BTRF version in the future
Yes, is it a DIFK file, like the anatema. These files do not use the BTRF format, so they are not readable/writable by this plugin.
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
thanks a lot Glandu! its working. but still dont load the textures, but i saw there that its okay.
btw have a couple of questions.
for example if i'll make new object in 3DsMAX with JPG texture against DDS, import it to blender and export as rappelz model, and save it into resource, could it show a texture in game? or it must be only dds?
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 3
the importing what I export using the plugin didn't work
I tried to download your fix but there are an error when I import
I download the first rar file and tried it its imported your weapon
and half of what I exported using the plugin
Stongx is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongx View Post
the importing what I export using the plugin didn't work
I tried to download your fix but there are an error when I import
I download the first rar file and tried it its imported your weapon
and half of what I exported using the plugin
Use the plugin on github, it's always up to date (or if I forgot something in a file posted here, you can tell me there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
thanks a lot Glandu! its working. but still dont load the textures, but i saw there that its okay.
btw have a couple of questions.
for example if i'll make new object in 3DsMAX with JPG texture against DDS, import it to blender and export as rappelz model, and save it into resource, could it show a texture in game? or it must be only dds?
DDS is required. Someone by MP had the same problem, he was not using DDS, using DDS solved the problem. Probably because it's directx that use the texture directly, and it support only DDS I think ...
glandu2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
okay, have another error. ik maybe its annoying a bit but... ty if youll answer whats the prob=)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (457.0 KB, 91 views)
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 3
Glandu
I will found some thing to the import problem
but the problem now in the bones I put the bones that you tell me about it
and its one on the top and two on the hand
but the nx3 file size its very small why?
and I tried to put bones the weapon isn't visible
the bones there some where to put it or what?
Stongx is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
okay, have another error. ik maybe its annoying a bit but... ty if youll answer whats the prob=)
Have you set UV coords for your model to apply a texture on it ?
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Have you set UV coords for your model to apply a texture on it ?
thanks for advice. i dont think youll asnwer a question "how to do it in blender" so i must google a bit for info about blender
my model included more meshes than 1 and every mesh as object has different material.
okay, leeching models from internet isnt a good idea DD
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
thanks for advice. i dont think youll asnwer a question "how to do it in blender" so i must google a bit for info about blender
my model included more meshes than 1 and every mesh as object has different material.
okay, leeching models from internet isnt a good idea DD
I think maybe you are better off just altering existing models and/or creating models from scratch to fit bones of pre-existing weapons. But this is only a thought.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
thanks for advice. i dont think youll asnwer a question "how to do it in blender" so i must google a bit for info about blender
my model included more meshes than 1 and every mesh as object has different material.
okay, leeching models from internet isnt a good idea DD
Yes, the easier way is to use an existing file and change it.

But you will need uv mapping still, for that you should see there:
(and the next page)






glandu2 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S]3ds Max GR2 import/Export?
Hey Com, da ich mich zukünftig etwas mit dem modellieren beschäftigen möchte, bin ich gerade dabei mir alle nötigen Plugins für 3ds Max...
4 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[S] 3D's Max 7 granny import & export plugin
Guten Mittag elitepvpers Community, ich bin seit knapp einer Woche auf der suche nach einem gr2 export & import plugin für 3ds max 7, wenn jemand...
0 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
slk.dat import and export..
Really want to know is how to add a pet May need to modify slk.dat?
0 Replies - Battle of the Immortals
How to import .ebm files to blender?
Please could someone help me with importing the .ebm files to blender? I readed a thread in other forum about it but i just get this error on the...
0 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Gb <-> Blender/3dsmax export with working bones
topic can be closed. i have a fully working gb -> 3dsmax importer and 3dsmax -> gb exporter, which supports texture and animations and bones ;) ...
12 Replies - Kal Online



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.