Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender

Discussion on [Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/29/2013, 01:06   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus1998 View Post
I try with 2.64 version but the same Problem Too

Do You have any Idea Bro ?
same here
first i didn't got the problèm
then it shows from nowhere
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 15:35   #47

Try to replace the export_btrf.py file with the one in attachment. It use absolute path and thus should work. But it's weird that only the export script can't find the DLL (also, if it does not work, try to only export without having imported anything before, to see if it's the fact that the export script try to load the DLL after the import script)
Attached Files
File Type: zip export_btrf.py.zip (5.0 KB, 91 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 16:39   #48

every time I want export the msg is say error .... I try all your file export_btrf.py with texture and not and the error appears .

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2013, 08:05   #49

I have the same error but only using the 64 bit dll and blender. If you want it to work now, download blender 32 bit and the DLL 32 bit, I will see that for this problem on x64 version.
Old 08/30/2013, 11:10   #50

now i get a new error
i can't import the nx3 file after exporting it
it was exported from .dae
when i do it, blender close by him self without showing any errors
and also i can't convert the exported file to .dae
Old 08/30/2013, 14:22   #51

Don't use DAE nor BTRFReader, DAE files or not supported by the new import/export scripts. When you import something using BTRFReader and DAE, the imported data is messed up.

Also keep in mind that DAE file are not like nx3 ones. DAE files should not be used when working with blender and nx3 import/export scripts.

Have you tried to import using the plugin with the menu "File -> Import -> Rappelz nx3 format" or so ?
Then export using "File -> export -> Rappelz nx3 format" (or something like that)
Old 08/30/2013, 14:41   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Don't use DAE nor BTRFReader, DAE files or not supported by the new import/export scripts. When you import something using BTRFReader and DAE, the imported data is messed up.

Also keep in mind that DAE file are not like nx3 ones. DAE files should not be used when working with blender and nx3 import/export scripts.

Have you tried to import using the plugin with the menu "File -> Import -> Rappelz nx3 format" or so ?
Then export using "File -> export -> Rappelz nx3 format" (or something like that)
I used it and works perferctly
Thanks
Old 09/15/2013, 21:00   #53

Received Thanks: 2,458
Issue after exporting

I was just trying to play around with this little plugin and this is the problem I am having:

Windows 7
v2.64 32bit Blender
32bit Plugin (1.1 from repo + multi faces fix)

I open you're example, no errors on import. I literally do nothing and export it as nx3, no errors. I open the freshly exported nx3 and this:

It seems the model continues to load just fine but something goes awry when it tried to load the texture?

I have attached the exported file below, any guidance would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: rar text_nx3.rar (32.9 KB, 54 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2013, 22:07   #54

ok so iv used the plugin a bit, got used to it and worked around some bugs (64 bit export etc) and at the moment i only see 2 things that i cant work around.

one of them being that not all models can be loaded, and the other issue wich i notice more is when i import a mesh and the texture gets added (of course set to uv) it maps right but dosnt display right

and as i dont just want to complain, as i love the plugin thankyou glandu for creating it

here is my first creation

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2013, 15:25   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I was just trying to play around with this little plugin and this is the problem I am having:

Windows 7
v2.64 32bit Blender
32bit Plugin (1.1 from repo + multi faces fix)

I open you're example, no errors on import. I literally do nothing and export it as nx3, no errors. I open the freshly exported nx3 and this:

It seems the model continues to load just fine but something goes awry when it tried to load the texture?

I have attached the exported file below, any guidance would be appreciated.
The way I gathered materials in exporter was not really good. I changed that, check out the new commit, it should works (for me it do, the exported file is exactly the same but float rounding errors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron222 View Post
ok so iv used the plugin a bit, got used to it and worked around some bugs (64 bit export etc) and at the moment i only see 2 things that i cant work around.

one of them being that not all models can be loaded, and the other issue wich i notice more is when i import a mesh and the texture gets added (of course set to uv) it maps right but dosnt display right

and as i dont just want to complain, as i love the plugin thankyou glandu for creating it

here is my first creation

If your texture is in DDS format, blender mess up the display of that texture, but the exported one is right. Convert the texture to another format llike TGA or PNG then change the nx3 using hex editor to change the texture extension. On import, blender should display the texture correctly.

Nice to see a new object in rappelz ^^

Also, I received several PM about wrong faces.

It's because the faces must be triangles. To convert faces of an object to triangles, do that:

Select your object then go to edit mode
Select all vertices (press A while having the mouse in the 3D view several times to have all vertices colored)
Press CTRL + T or go to menu "Mesh -> Faces -> Triangulate Faces"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2013, 16:55   #56

elite*gold: 182

I'm getting this error with several nx3 i try to import.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2013, 18:57   #57

one problem was solve and there are two more @@
I know that I noisy ....
but if you can I will be thankful
first:the weapon its not in my hand its on my body like the picture in the message@@
second:the model didn't work @@
this a link for the blender file
and the nx3+dds files
I afraid of that the problem in the blender and the export my blender v is 2.68
Attached Files
File Type: rar My_Sword2.rar (120.4 KB, 94 views)
Old 09/16/2013, 19:28   #58

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongx View Post
one problem was solve and there are two more @@
I know that I noisy ....
but if you can I will be thankful
first:the weapon its not in my hand its on my body like the picture in the message@@
second:the model didn't work @@
this a link for the blender file
and the nx3+dds files
I afraid of that the problem in the blender and the export my blender v is 2.68
I am pretty sure he says in the first post you have to use a v2.64 blender

Off-Topic:

Glandu thank you so much for this wonderful plugin it is truly amazing my friend.
Old 09/16/2013, 19:44   #59

he said that the best 2.64
but I download 2.68 before the plugin release and I didn't see 2.64 in the download page @@
+the weapon show on but its not on my hand its fly....
and the 2.68 export nx3 very well
we wait Glandu + Thank you...
Old 09/16/2013, 20:13   #60

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongx View Post
he said that the best 2.64
but I download 2.68 before the plugin release and I didn't see 2.64 in the download page @@
+the weapon show on but its not on my hand its fly....
and the 2.68 export nx3 very well
we wait Glandu + Thank you...
You can get older release versions by visiting the older version download tab from their website...