Hi , I have some questions. That I edit Mephisto body NX3 but when I invoke my sframe not responding to or could it come?
and I wanted to know if there was way to create new creature animations? Thank you for your reply and sorry for my bad English .
yes ... some times when you have crash file ... sframe cann't read it .so the games will be crash ....
to creat a new mob ... as i said befor u must be assign weight to all vertices of object for every bones in that mob ...to do that u must read all bones u have in that example and assign for each bones the correct vertices ...
so if u have assign bones(head) to vertices (arms) u will be have a random mob or will be crash...
not 100% ... but u can make it 70%-80% if u have set the correct bones
like i did in my mob ... it does not complet 100% ... but i keep the bones correct
Thank you for the info. That I wanted to know why I do not see my creature when I join a two- frame alone. These are existing creatures. (Death Tyrant Dragon white. )
EDIT : I wanted to know how to add the height of a building ?
[S]3ds Max GR2 import/Export? 10/29/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies Hey Com,
da ich mich zukünftig etwas mit dem modellieren beschäftigen möchte, bin ich gerade dabei mir alle nötigen Plugins für 3ds Max runterzuladen usw.
Leider finde ich keinen gültigen Download mehr im Netz.
Es wäre super wenn einer von euch mir den Gr2 Decode schicken könnte.
Wäre echt super! (:
Danke im voraus.
mfg. Fuzzy
[S] 3D's Max 7 granny import & export plugin 08/01/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Guten Mittag elitepvpers Community,
ich bin seit knapp einer Woche auf der suche nach einem
gr2 export & import plugin für 3ds max 7, wenn jemand es noch auf dem Pc liegen hat, könnte er es derjenige evtl irgendwo hochladen?
Danke im Vorraus.
slk.dat import and export.. 06/20/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies Really want to know is how to add a pet
May need to modify slk.dat?
How to import .ebm files to blender? 04/03/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Please could someone help me with importing the .ebm files to blender? I readed a thread in other forum about it but i just get this error on the console: "No named module tempfile"
Please I really need it, I'll pay i someone helps me to get the models I want, pm me, reply here or add me to skype please: wrong_bunkay
Gb <-> Blender/3dsmax export with working bones 10/12/2011 - Kal Online - 12 Replies topic can be closed.
i have a fully working gb -> 3dsmax importer and 3dsmax -> gb exporter, which supports texture and animations and bones ;)
that means i can add graphics from other games or designers to ryuu!