Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender

Discussion on [Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/24/2013, 21:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
Give me a minute and i will take larger screenshots of both import and dae.

Edit:

Imported

DAE Convert
I found the problem. This nx3 file has several model inside and I don't support this feature.
Btw thanks for reporting this bug ^^

In fact Blender support having several objects which are a group of vertex. There it would be one model per part (helmet, head, body, hands, ...) but on some files (like butkadah), there is several "subobjects" and I wrongly used subobjets as object in blender. (as all objects use the same bones, bones are for the whole nx3 file)

For that, I must find a solution to support subobjects to be able to export them correctly

At this time the outline is:

Object_name as armature
Pose
Object_name as bones
bones names ...
Object_name_0 as object
Object_name_0 as mesh
Modifiers
Object_name as armature reference
Vertex Groups
bones names ...

With Object_name the name of the first object in the file.

I think I will use an empty object without any vertices for objects and put vertices in subobject, child of the object, but this require modification of both import and export scripts and I may not have the time to do that within this week-end :/
Old 08/24/2013, 21:48   #17

this tools is great development from you Glandu2... but i have this error when i export a simple nx3.
but when i export *.dae it export good
Old 08/24/2013, 21:53   #18

Are you sure you used a texture file for your mesh ? (it's important that's a file is used, Rappelz does not support texture generated by an algorithm)

If yes, can you upload your .blend file ? (Using File->save) So I can test it for the problem

The dae exporter is built-in in blender, so you are unlikely to find bugs in it ^^ I used the DAE format before as blender has a built-in DAE importer too, and DAE support all things supported by NX3, but now I don't use DAE anymore (using directly a plugin in blender is far easier to implement things)
Old 08/24/2013, 22:18   #19

I just import file keberoslv3_body.nx3 and put the texture file beast_keberos_3lv.tga in some folder ... in blender I just add mesh_plan and to creat simple wings to pet keberos . and when I use export it say error.
her my .blend.
Attached Files
File Type: rar test.rar (184.9 KB, 123 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 22:20   #20

elite*gold: 182
I got another error to report. When you try to import terrain related stuff it gives you the abort error.
Old 08/24/2013, 23:20   #21

Open the console before doing the action that cause the crash and copy/paste there the error, it should say something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
I just import file keberoslv3_body.nx3 and put the texture file beast_keberos_3lv.tga in some folder ... in blender I just add mesh_plan and to creat simple wings to pet keberos . and when I use export it say error.
her my .blend.
You must move your plane inside polymsh armature
to have it next to polymsh_0
Doing this will set the armature polymsh as the parent of your plane, and it will ask you about what to do for bones, choose "Armature deform with empty groups"

If you don't do that, it will not export object with bones (you can't mix object with bones and without bones)

For the error, you need to add a material and a textures to the plane.
(But I can make support for exporting meshes without material, but it will look ugly in-game and require some work as the material system in the exporter is not very well done)
Old 08/25/2013, 04:42   #22

This is what I get when I try to import the tent in the center of horizon.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2013, 11:44   #23

the version block does not exist for this file. Btw, this file seems to be one of the most complicated one using almost all feature NX3 have (it use mtl id and texture id, multiple object and multiple subobject inside objects, subobject transformation (which as I see works correctly), animations based on matrix transformations but does not have bones.

As for your other bug report, this file use the same feature along with others that are not supported. But this file is a good target goal as it has many feature and difference from other files
Old 08/25/2013, 15:07   #24

Thank you a lot for that its will help me a lot^^
Old 08/25/2013, 16:26   #25

I love this tools very much :xd

glandu2 I try to Import a 1handaxe_smallaxe.nx3 with not modification and try to export it .... but i get some error.
Old 08/25/2013, 16:45   #26

Glandu my news weapon work just my weapon is gray
Old 08/25/2013, 17:53   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
I think the problem it from the dds it not connect with the nx3 maybe there are a settings@@
and we waiting glandu@@
Old 08/25/2013, 19:11   #28

if you have problem in texture ... you must read file name .nx3 with hex and see what name the dds write in it. and put the file in some folder file .nx3.
if blender does not read file dds ... u must convert it in .tga file.
Old 08/25/2013, 19:44   #29

Quote:
if you have problem in texture ... you must read file name .nx3 with hex and see what name the dds write in it. and put the file in some folder file .nx3.
if blender does not read file dds ... u must convert it in .tga file.
It's not that blender doesn't read dds files it just doesn't map it correctly to the model.
Old 08/25/2013, 19:46   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Your weapon is gray in-game ? Are you sure you have also put your texture in Rappelz too ?

Quote:
I love this tools very much :xd

glandu2 I try to Import a 1handaxe_smallaxe.nx3 with not modification and try to export it .... but i get some error.
What's your error ? If the error cause Blender to quit/crash, activate the console with the menu "Window->toggle system console" then do the action that cause the error and then copy/paste here the content of the console.

Else if it does not cause Blender to quit, use a screenshot and post it here
Thanks
1 User