Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Do you mean for building rdbs from database? Don't worry about that client do not need them as far as i know official servers do have a blank column here too.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #122

Moin. Danke, werds heute mal durchtesten. Also meinst das reicht wenn die script_on_dead in der db sind? Ich versuchs mal.

Greetz (Jaeger)

Old   #123

Alle Skripte müssen nur in der DB sein und nicht in der RDB, denn die Skripte werden nur vom Server ausgeführt nicht vom Client.
Old   #124

A Bug to Fix:

Saving the Monster DB a second time by using Hashfiles, the Tool writes often -XXXXX into the id entries.

Old   #125

Can you please post a screenshot of the problem!
Old   #126

Here it comes

Bug comes up, if u save the Monster RDB two times.
First save as .rdb = OK | Second save using Hashfiles = BUG
First save using Hashfiles = OK | Second time using .rdb = BUG

Till now, i found this bug only at MonsterResource.
But i will inform u guys if i will find another bug.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127

I reproduced the issue.
In fact, in my current architecture, i use only one database in memory. So when writting the RDB file, i need to convert the ID to the format used by the client. After this first write, values in the ID column in the GUI have already changed (but the RDB file is ok)

I am in the process of rewritting this tool to use sqlite database in memory instead of my own format that i actually use, and use one sqlite database per source type (so different ones for RDB and SQL), but i have not finished that

For now, i can fix this by reversing the conversion after the file is saved on disk, this will increase the saving time (but less than x2)
Old   #128

9.1 rdb files to sqlserver okay and run captainherlock.exe error ?
Old   #129

Is anyone else having issues with the skill Resource dll my throws errors everytime i try and load from sql saying Couldn't load the database file: Can't read the file, invalid format (error code 22) it also when i try to load from sql comes up saying load from Arcadia.dbo.skillfullresource i just change the name that is when i get that error. If i leave the name it tells me does not exist but i know it does not. any help with the error would be great thank you. I am useing royal repack for server files so if this is another error in a table would someone direct me to server files not full of errors thanks again.
Old   #130

elite*gold: 1
Read page 2 and 3 or so in this topic where the skill resource structure is discussed in detail.
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapowz View Post
Is anyone else having issues with the skill Resource dll my throws errors everytime i try and load from sql saying Couldn't load the database file: Can't read the file, invalid format (error code 22) it also when i try to load from sql comes up saying load from Arcadia.dbo.skillfullresource i just change the name that is when i get that error. If i leave the name it tells me does not exist but i know it does not. any help with the error would be great thank you. I am useing royal repack for server files so if this is another error in a table would someone direct me to server files not full of errors thanks again.
The Problem is that rdb includes skillresource + skilljpresource which are two tables in arcadia database. The current logic of the Tool don't allow to manage this with two tables correctly. If you want to build the rdb create a view that is build like the rdb structure. You only have to add Skilljpresource behind skillresource as far as i know. Than read from that view with glandu's Tool and it will work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #132

Thank you for your help will work on fixing that now do you know if there are any .dll for 9.1 i have not found any that work and no clue on where to start to make one with just an .rdb file. and that is just for Item.rdb is what im trying to do.
Old   #133

elite*gold: 1
Did you try the ones on page 12?
Old   #134

Yea i tried those first
Old   #135

New release 2.5.2 with bug fixes:
  • Fix data changes when saving a database. Saving a RDB several times works now (Laladumdum)
  • Added
  • Added
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.5.2-dev.zip (7.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.5.2-db-src.zip (70.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.5.2.zip (1.03 MB, 31 views)

Thanks
3 Users