Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslolita View Post
I need some help after importing item_rdb with correct item81database.dll
everything seems to work fine reading importing to sql database.

but after starting captainherlockserver it crashes?
any idea what cause this ?

post some details here about the log:
What's the operation you have done ?

Use item81database.dll,
read db_item.rdb from the 8.1 client,
write to sql (Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource)
?

Also, provide the result of (replace Arcadia by your database name if different):
Code:
USE [Arcadia]
GO
SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS;
(you can put the result in a text file and attach it the the post also, or put it in a spoiler)

Or post here the column difference between your original dbo.ItemResource that was working and the table created by my tool.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #92

Before: Working (Royal Repack)

After: Not working (did all the steps read imported succesfully Herlock Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
What's the operation you have done ?

Use item81database.dll,
read db_item.rdb from the 8.1 client,
write to sql (Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource)
?

Also, provide the result of (replace Arcadia by your database name if different):
Code:
USE [Arcadia]
GO
SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS;
(you can put the result in a text file and attach it the the post also, or put it in a spoiler)

Or post here the column difference between your original dbo.ItemResource that was working and the table created by my tool.

Old   #93

Ok I see what's wrong, the column arena_points is in the 8.1 db too, not only in the 8.3 one. In attachment a fixed version of Item81Database.dll, you can replace the old one with it. The next RappelzRDBTool version I will release will have this fix too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Item81Database.dll.zip (4.8 KB, 20 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

I must say Thank you very much!

Quote:
Ok I see what's wrong, the column arena_points is in the 8.1 db too, not only in the 8.3 one. In attachment a fixed version of Item81Database.dll, you can replace the old one with it. The next RappelzRDBTool version I will release will have this fix too.

Old   #95

It seems like the monster81database.dll is incorrect to, after importing to database it bugs the monsters ingame (string error).

I like to ask what program you use to edit these .dll files so i can work on editing them to.

Quote:
Old   #96

Quote:
It seems like the monster81database.dll is incorrect to, after importing to database it bugs the monsters ingame (string error).

I like to ask what program you use to edit these .dll files so i can work on editing them to.
I use msvc2010 (aka visual studio 2010)

So for building SkillTree81Database.cpp (having other files from RappelzRDBTool-dev.zip in the same directory), use this:

Code:
cl.exe -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DBUILDING_DATABASE /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /EHsc /GR /MD /O2 /Ob2 /D NDEBUG SkillTreeDisplay81Database.cpp RpzRdbBase.lib /link /DLL /OUT:SkillTreeDisplay81Database.dll
And it should work. Replace SkillTreeDisplay81Database.cpp and SkillTreeDisplay81Database.dll by the files you want.

For Monster81Database, also post the columns description as for skilltreedatabase
Old   #97

about the item81database.dll the range calculation is not correct take a look at this:

Correct example weapon Range:

Incorrect weapon Range (importing with the tool):

Difference:
Correct : 0.62
Incorrect Tool output: 11204034.56

(about the visual studio 2010 i don't understand c# c++ yet i stil need your help with this)

P.s it seems like more .dll are not functioning correctly i'm using ....81.dll ones
Not working skill81database.dll importing db_skill.rdb
Not Working skilltree81database.dll importing db_skilltree.rdb
Monster81database.dll issue importing

Quote:
I use msvc2010 (aka visual studio 2010)

So for building SkillTree81Database.cpp (having other files from RappelzRDBTool-dev.zip in the same directory), use this:

Code:
cl.exe -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DBUILDING_DATABASE /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /EHsc /GR /MD /O2 /Ob2 /D NDEBUG SkillTreeDisplay81Database.cpp RpzRdbBase.lib /link /DLL /OUT:SkillTreeDisplay81Database.dll
And it should work. Replace SkillTreeDisplay81Database.cpp and SkillTreeDisplay81Database.dll by the files you want.

For Monster81Database, also post the columns description as for skilltreedatabase
Old   #98

I just try with 2 others rdb tools and same result so it's not the dll but probably the rdb you read.
Old   #99

I just tried 2 rdb same result there is someting wrong in the coding of .dll that calculates wrong range value

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I just try with 2 others rdb tools and same result so it's not the dll but probably the rdb you read.
Old   #100

Nothing wrong in the code, i just try with a fresh db_item.rdb from a fresh 8.1 US client and it's ok so definitely it's yours rdb sources which are bad.
Try reading your rdb with another tool like raskim database manager 2013 and you will see same value as with glandu2 tool
Thanks
1 User
Old   #101

NpcDatabase 8_1 does not work ((
Old   #102

New release, changes:
  • Add missing arena_points column in Item81Database
  • Fix bugs on various database formats
  • Handle NaN and non-normal float values correctly (SQL Server does not support them)
  • Correct default database names
  • In SQL Options dialogbox, the Data source name is now a combobox which list registered DSN in ODBC

[edit]: there was a bug with float values with version 2.4.1: there are all read as 0 from a RDB files. The attached files are fixed with the correction.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.4.2.zip (974.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.4.2-dev.zip (7.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.4.2-db-src.zip (62.4 KB, 12 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by rz-crazyfun View Post
NpcDatabase 8_1 does not work ((
Quote:
about the item81database.dll the range calculation is not correct take a look at this:

Correct example weapon Range:

Incorrect weapon Range (importing with the tool):

Difference:
Correct : 0.62
Incorrect Tool output: 11204034.56

(about the visual studio 2010 i don't understand c# c++ yet i stil need your help with this)

P.s it seems like more .dll are not functioning correctly i'm using ....81.dll ones
Not working skill81database.dll importing db_skill.rdb
Not Working skilltree81database.dll importing db_skilltree.rdb
Monster81database.dll issue importing
Explain what's not working, what you tried to do, your expected result and the actual result for more details
Also, for Mslolita, post the db_item.rdb with wrong range values here to see what's wrong with it
Old   #104

New minor version:
  • Add a checkbox when saving to SQL table to reuse it's schema (IE: use TRUNCATE instead of DROP & CREATE to keep the same columns. All columns of the RDB file MUST exist in the target table. This feature will evolve to allow writing 8.3 database to a 8.1 table by writing only already existing columns)
  • Rename arena_points to arena_point in Item8xDatabase (the original column name has no 's')

I also updated the first post:
  • Updated the screenshot and some of the text
  • Updated the changes log and a link to the post where the release is (and also updated the attachment of the first post to the latest release)
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.4.3.zip (968.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.4.3-dev.zip (7.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.4.3-db-src.zip (62.8 KB, 18 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #105

A new major version: 2.5.0
  • Fix crash when loading non existant CSV file
  • Fix possible crash when loading CSV for db_string or db_banwords
  • Fix rounding with negative DECIMAL values
  • Show messagebox when an error occur while reading or writing
  • Fix unknown errors that might appear with RDB that does not have the expected format
  • Fix possible crashes when loading LowQualityWater from SQL or CSV
  • Display correct messages when loading from SQL (wrong table columns and non existent table)
  • When reusing the target SQL table, allow to save only a subset of columns (ie: allow saving 8.3 database into 8.1 table by ignoring new columns). It's not possible to save with this feature when there is a column in the target table that is not in the database to save
  • Better handling of COMMIT/ROLLBACK in case of errors when creating or truncating the target SQL table (keep the old one with all it's data)
  • Add new database descriptions: db_aniinfo.rdb, db_decompose.rdb, db_fieldtypematerial.rdb, db_texture.rdb
  • Fix errors when loading from official SQL tables (8.1 official tables from Strange2010's repack)
  • Correct other invalid default names
  • GUI: Correctly remove all selected lines in Db description DLL manage dialog and Hash / Name file renamer dialog
  • GUI: Add alternate colors in tables for easier reading
  • GUI: Add progress bar for file renamer (this feature actually copy files with the converted filename as the new filename and keep original ones)
  • GUI: Don't remove non existent files in file to rename list at startup
  • GUI: When editing the database, don't save invalid values in memory as 0 (keep the old one instead) (like putting a too big number in a 8 bit integer column)
  • GUI: When renaming filenames in Hash / Name dialogbox, select lines in the files to rename list that have been correctly copied with the target name

Note: Database description DLLs for the previous version that was working with 2.4.x still work.

The Skill81Database.dll will use SkillFullResource as default SQL table name. The table contains both data of SkillResource and SkillJPResource.

Here are SQL scripts that create views to handle that difference (these views are like tables, but instead use a query from other table)

This script create SkillResource view that use data from SkillFullResource:

This script create SkillJPResource view that use data from SkillFullResource too:

This script create SkillFullResource2 view which use both SkillResource and SkillJPResource. The table can be used by my tool to read db_skill.rdb data from SQL. This view act like a merge of SkillResource and SkillJPResource and should only be used with SkillResource and SkillJPResource as real table. The tool can update the official SkillResource by using the "reuse existing table schema" option (but not SkillJPResource because of it's skill_id column)

So either have:
- SkillFullResource as a view and SkillResource & SkillJPResource as tables
or
- SkillFullResource as a table and SkillResource & SkillJPResource as views

(The GS won't make any difference if SkillResource or SkillJPResource are views instead of tables)

Here is a small screenshot of the Hash / Name dialog box:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.5.0.zip (991.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.5.0-dev.zip (7.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.5.0-db-src.zip (69.7 KB, 34 views)

Thanks
11 Users