Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Resource Editor (Kijezu Enter Plz) :p

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
I think you use that hex table to note out the column pattern. Then you write a *.strs file with the column pattern in it. Then you load that into Structorian with db_item.rdb. It should show you what he posted when it finishes loading.

Read up on how structorian works and then start messing around with it.

Just a question cypher. Does structorian export the formatted rdb data into csv or something?

As to the OP, structorian appears to just display data to you. You won't be able to do anything magical with it without a importer.

Old   #92

Any One Came On Team Viewer Pllzzzz !!? ^_^

Old   #93

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain herlock View Post
It does datetime and float values? Oooo, neat.
sorry i have to correct myself. Yes you are able to use floats and okay you have to convert the timestamps on your own but it isn't hard.

You can't use Structorian to automaticaly import data in your Arcadia db or to modify the rdb files so i wrote my own tool to do that. But to get started you can use Structorian to get a feeling for the files.

@TheDarkShadow you have successfully reached a big milestone in your life.

From now on you have to use your own brain and the mysterious and powerfull tools like google. At the beginning this is hard work and perhaps you will fall back a little but you have to fight!

Finally you will evolve to a non-leecher^^

This is my last hint for you...

@captain_herlock

there are some addons to export data otherwise you can use it to get the structure. It's a tool for newbies which are unable to read the rdb files. I used it to get a quick and dirty view to the structure before i started working with the complete import method on c#.
Old   #94

Oh ****. I read the structure from hex data.

Don't really see the point of this program other than helping you find the structure. Even if it does help you find it, your better off with trial and error while making the program and checking the output.

You are correct though. A nice start for newbies at the very least.

Old   #95

Received Thanks: 1,154
Okay because I promised it I decided to give you the desired 7.4 ItemResource...

It's a complete convert of your posted rdb file. All your desired codes are in it.

You should test it on a testsystem before because i didn't checked it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ItemResource74.rar (702.0 KB, 138 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #96

i loooove u c1ph3r
u are the hero for Today

plz tall us how we can start to red RDB ^^ i looove itttttt
Old   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
sorry i have to correct myself. Yes you are able to use floats and okay you have to convert the timestamps on your own but it isn't hard.

You can't use Structorian to automaticaly import data in your Arcadia db or to modify the rdb files so i wrote my own tool to do that. But to get started you can use Structorian to get a feeling for the files.

@TheDarkShadow you have successfully reached a big milestone in your life.

From now on you have to use your own brain and the mysterious and powerfull tools like google. At the beginning this is hard work and perhaps you will fall back a little but you have to fight!

Finally you will evolve to a non-leecher^^

This is my last hint for you...

@captain_herlock

there are some addons to export data otherwise you can use it to get the structure. It's a tool for newbies which are unable to read the rdb files. I used it to get a quick and dirty view to the structure before i started working with the complete import method on c#.
Thank You "Master" hhhh ....... You The Best ....One More Question and i promesse i will not talk with you about this shit ever ..... This Discripsion i Think it Made With C++ I think But Its For Quest rdb So Can You give me The One For Resource Effect Or Tell Me How I change It to Work With I want Form Rdbs !! :****
Old   #98

me to want to change it to work on Effect plz show us plz u are the Best of Best u are gooooooooooood
Old   #99

You guys always want MORE and MORE. That's pathetic.
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
You guys always want MORE and MORE. That's pathetic.
I Dont meen humiliating You...But A Heat People How Thing Them Selfs anishtain And Know Evry Thing In These Word And All The Time Ceep Saying Leecher and "More And more" And "Use Your Mind" And All That ****...And Forget What His Was One Day ... Dont Worry Some Day You Will Need Help From Some One else...Then You Will Tast Our Filing ....So Dude Help Or **** up !!!
Old   #101

1+
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShaDow View Post
I Dont meen humiliating You...But A Heat People How Thing Them Selfs anishtain And Know Evry Thing In These Word And All The Time Ceep Saying Leecher and "More And more" And "Use Your Mind" And All That ****...And Forget What His Was One Day ... Dont Worry Some Day You Will Need Help From Some One else...Then You Will Tast Our Filing ....So Dude Help Or **** up !!!
Again insulting us will get you nowhere.

I've already explained how the system works. Just do some research and you'll figure it out...
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain herlock View Post
Again insulting us will get you nowhere.

I've already explained how the system works. Just do some research and you'll figure it out...
Thanks For Evry Thing !! :**
Old   #104

I did not try to be mean to you TheDarkShaDow.. but it would be nice if you would try out yourself before asking: "Hey thanks for this, could you give me that too? Hey thanks for that, can i have another thing?" This is awful behaviour.
Old   #105

lol they shared the full way in the arabian forms today

Closed Thread