Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Resource Editor (Kijezu Enter Plz) :p

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Uh ok?

Old   #62

Received Thanks: 2,411
I know right @ Captain :P don't worry about the haters I have a few that like to follow me around.

Old   #63

I know. I've read alot of things about many developers here.
Old   #64

@Captain.....How i figured it out AnD I Dont Have Any Think In My Mind To Start With ...Im Not A Big Developer Like You Or Smoke Or Raskim .... To Think a Little And Pffff All Came To My Mind...Im Still a "N0ob" !! But Im Not The Only ...To Be Great Some Day You Have To Start Like A NoOb From A Point and Bit By Bit you Start To learn...To Be One Day What You Are Now !!! :/

Old   #65

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShaDow View Post
@Captain.....How i figured it out AnD I Dont Have Any Think In My Mind To Start With ...Im Not A Big Developer Like You Or Smoke Or Raskim .... To Think a Little And Pffff All Came To My Mind...Im Still a "N0ob" !! But Im Not The Only ...To Be Great Some Day You Have To Start Like A NoOb From A Point and Bit By Bit you Start To learn...To Be One Day What You Are Now !!! :/
It's easy to figure out.
I'll give you hint for the first step: Figure out how the "Shift"-Key works <.<
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #66

Haha a big-time developer. I'll be honest, I am not even a novice programmer.

A novice programmer in a 1 semester class of java can program everything Xijezu, me, or any NCarbon developer can do.

All you have to do is build your confidence, read up on a programming language (pick anyone you want), and then do your research into the software and what you want to do.

You won't get handouts in life, so you certainly won't get handouts online.
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
It's easy to figure out.
hhhhh Do You Mean Xijezu (Kijezu X"Déé ) ... I Think The Shift Key Select Many Things In One Click !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
It's easy to figure out.
hhhhh What Do You Mean Xijezu (Kijezu X"Déé ) ... I Think The Shift Key Select Many Things In One Click !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain herlock View Post
Haha a big-time developer. I'll be honest, I am not even a novice programmer.

A novice programmer in a 1 semester class of java can program everything Xijezu, me, or any NCarbon developer can do.

All you have to do is build your confidence, read up on a programming language (pick anyone you want), and then do your research into the software and what you want to do.

You won't get handouts in life, so you certainly won't get handouts online.
The Idea Is Not About How I Do A Prog....Maybe That Easy Because There is Lessons Everywhere And Any One Can Learn It With Him Self But To Do A Prog That read Rdb Or Transfer it To Sql at First You Nid To Learn How You Read This Fuk"in rdb And How You 6Transfer It To Sql ...This is You Can Learn It By YourSelf You need To Ask A prof To Show you....My Mind Blow up Of Trying To Figer it Out From Nowhere...Thats Why I Came Her !!!
Old   #68

Ah I see.

Well here's a start. Get a hex editor (I recommend Hex Workshop) and start reading everything in the RDB in sets of 4 bytes. For example the first four bytes are the year of the RDB file. The next four bytes are month and day. (By the way, this is written as ASCII and not a int value). The next set of (I think 256) bytes are meta data which tell you about the document and how many rows are in the file. Most of this meta data is removed. After you find the set of 4 bytes that give you the int value of how many rows are in the document, you can start reading each byte 4 at a time and getting values that correspond to the data table in SQL Server. Note these columns down and write a program to read them concurrently. Sometimes you will stumble on a column that only reads 1 byte. I hate those.

That's basically how you start reading a RDB file. Like I said, any novice programmer can do this. If you are too resistant on programming it yourself, you'll have to find someone to program it for you. I did all the research into RDB files on my own and managed to make programs to modify the client software. My first RDB file to modify was the StringResource database which was stupidly easy (there are only three columns).

I will note this, if you manage to program all this on your own, you will not have any trouble working on other stuff.

As a side note, you don't need to make a GUI interface. Mine is console output since I didn't want to make a GUI interface and it takes too long for being a subnovice programmer. Console output is ridiculously easier to program anyway.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #69

Quote:
Ah I see.

Well here's a start. Get a hex editor (I recommend Hex Workshop) and start reading everything in the RDB in sets of 4 bytes. For example the first four bytes are the year of the RDB file. The next four bytes are month and day. (By the way, this is written as ASCII and not a int value). The next set of (I think 256) bytes are meta data which tell you about the document and how many rows are in the file. Most of this meta data is removed. After you find the set of 4 bytes that give you the int value of how many rows are in the document, you can start reading each byte 4 at a time and getting values that correspond to the data table in SQL Server. Note these columns down and write a program to read them concurrently. Sometimes you will stumble on a column that only reads 1 byte. I hate those.

That's basically how you start reading a RDB file. Like I said, any novice programmer can do this. If you are too resistant on programming it yourself, you'll have to find someone to program it for you. I did all the research into RDB files on my own and managed to make programs to modify the client software. My first RDB file to modify was the StringResource database which was stupidly easy (there are only three columns).

I will note this, if you manage to program all this on your own, you will not have any trouble working on other stuff.

As a side note, you don't need to make a GUI interface. Mine is console output since I didn't want to make a GUI interface and it takes too long for being a subnovice programmer. Console output is ridiculously easier to program anyway.
mm I See....I Know From Before That Date things and all...Ok Now Leave that thing of prog out...lets say that i like to extract itemeffectresource to an sql How I Do Exactly !! And Thanks For Support Me Bro !! :*
Old   #70

Same thing...
Old   #71

I Do It And I Dont Indersting A Thing ... Im An Idiot !! :''( ...I Thing I Will Wait For Some One who Make A Video For It Or Any Thing Pffff...I Just have The ItemResource Extract And I Work With It But I Want Some Items Dont Works And She Needs The Itemeffectresource.....So Can I Give You Mine And You Extract It For Meee Plzzzz !! ^_^
Ps:Im Not From that Fukin Lechers But i just need To do A Great Server Like friends ... All Time Laff At Me And Says To Me Im NoOb....I really Tired Of all This ****...i Just Want To Show How My Collest Server For People to **** The F@k Up !! :"""""(
Old   #72

One day you will realize things are more important than showing off your server or even people talking badly about you.
Old   #73

Theoretically considered it would not be your server, as you want the community to do all the work for you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #74

Quote:
One day you will realize things are more important than showing off your server or even people talking badly about you.
so you will help me or not ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
Theoretically considered it would not be your server, as you want the community to do all the work for you.
i never ask the community to do me a work ever ... and in my only time that ask they refuse !! :"""(
Old   #75

Sorry, I can't help you with the ItemEffectResource. I didn't make my program for that database and I don't have time to research its pattern.

Closed Thread