Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Ncarbon Unpacker

Old   #61

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I know who you are mate, I read the whole thread when it had made like what 50+ pages or so. Ha ha, dude I gives no *****. This whole issue is my fault didn't you know, lolololololol
I know that feel, just do your thing and dont leave your way. Thats how to deal with them, you are doin it right.

Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster123 View Post
I won't bother to reply to the rest of this ignorant wall of text, my stand point still reminds you're being a child and quite frankly you aren't making any point other than the fact that you're a child. grow up man come on
Hmn yet you took the time to go back in and meticulously pick apart that "Wall of Text" (Oh oh and you took the time to edit out obvious flaws which made me giggle) your point was not validated or proven. You're again using the exact same flawed tactics NCarbon has been using against me from day one. I'm not making any point or you don't have any eyes? Little girl step out of this ring before you get put to shame.

Leave this issue up to the big boys playing with it, I don't care to be viewed as ***. I care to be viewed as what I am, your enemy. The enemy of all close minded perfectionists. The enemy to all clicks who think that just because they did something half a year ago that I should still give a ****.

You call me a child and yet it's obvious you can't even speak on my level but you wish to question my mannerisms and intellect. Pfft, again:

This whole thing is Drow's fault, he is the devil, the satan and he is pure evil.

Old   #63

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, speak on your level? Oh I'm assuming you're speaking with intelligence? Oh sorry sir i'll let you continue to believe that. I editted your ignorant wall of text for one point and one point only, and that wasn't to point out flaws but to just show your the ignorance of your arguement, saying things you obviously wish to pull out your *** to make some in valid point? who cares who thanks you for "standing up", you simply just rank yourselves amongst the same very people YOU!!!! smoke were on Ncarbon forums flaming, saying how they are nothing but leeches, even before entering Ncarbon YOU smoke said this forum is full of good for nothings, who have no purpose, yet now your e-peen grows because you receive useless PM's about standing up? Not sure what you're standing up against but ok

frankly smoke come at me bro? trying to intimidate me? lol try again.

EDIT

Instead of taking up useless space replying to you smokey I'll just edit this post.....got 1 word to the nonsense you posted below........LOL!!!!!!! No no my responses were simple, there is a saying that goes "Idiots are territorial, challenge their stupidity and they'll be even more stupid", just want your epvp kingdom to know how much of an idiot their praising lol , you sir are very funny, keep it up
Thanks
1 User
Old   #64

Received Thanks: 2,411
Nikster, lets face it. You can sit here until your fingers fall off trying to prove your ... superiority to me? You want to take my words and use them against me, lol what a classic move little lady.

A) At the time I had said those things on NCarbon it was TRUE! You wanna try and act like I won't own up to it. Ha ha ha ha, you seriously have no clue who you're trifling with.

B) I'm standing up against your idea's and no matter how useless you or any of your buddies think I am, people respect someone who keeps their interests in mind.

C) By even responding to me you're being trolled which makes you look stupid as hell no matter how smart you sound.

But thank you for having 'editted' my posts. I am glad you could teach me something today, BTW you have flew way off topic which most of you NCarbon members are really good at.

Remember guys and gals:

It's all my fault, go ahead blame me. I love it, I want it. ^_^

Old   #65

Someone is mad because someone did what they did to gala net... nothing new in kindergarten!!
Old   #66

Sup, havent been here for quite a while. Seems like things started moving in here. 'bout time the development got open source. I wonder if they had planned to sell their finished work (talking about arcadia here).

If I think about it, this all couldve been prevented if someone just hacked all the files from the original creator of rappelz. Recently started games already have fully running PServers out, while others take months to even show some progress. Its been like this for SRO for example, where many groups spread hoax' about their server development. Its quite interesting that something build up in months/years finally resolves in a matter of days.

PS: As I remember in this community its quite easy to create an all out war with a few words, so I am adding the obligatory: "This is not meant to be disrespectful, its just something I wanted to say."
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

Seven pages of bullshit.

Noone has the right to force someone to release his work, or make it public.

Ever thought about just to keep your ignorant bullshit for you?

Guys really, just close this thread.
Also delete all releases, that are unsure of it's origin - Mean's only the developer releases anything noone else.

And If you work on something together, you better get used to it, that you may not get all the fame you've expected.

Retards.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #68

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawness View Post
Seven pages of bullshit.

Noone has the right to force someone to release his work, or make it public.

Ever thought about just to keep your ignorant bullshit for you?

Guys really, just close this thread.
Also delete all releases, that are unsure of it's origin - Mean's only the developer releases anything noone else.

And If you work on something together, you better get used to it, that you may not get all the fame you've expected.

Retards.
Zeme, just agree with you.

And Smokey? Seriously, Do you really believe if you gonna insult ALL of my dev's i'm gonna work with you together?

Did you really thaught that I just wrote with you because I want to work with you?

HA! For sure!

You're so naive.

Even if you leaked all those files, even if you have all this, Bitch, Please, Do you really thing that makes you Special?
Definitly not!

Special are the creator of those tools, those people, which made ALL this Possible.

And this is NCarbon. NO ONE else. Not you, NO ONE else.

What did you make?

You edited Work from other and said it is yours (example: Registerscript from NCARBON!)

I gave you the CS Files for testing, and YOU took credits for making/debugging them?!

I was the one, who made this. What did you? You didn't gave a FUCK about this.
You even was too stupid to create a simple SELECT-Query in SQL!

Remember this? No? I can screen the whole conversation, if you want.

ALL of your things you have, or the most of them, you begged other for giving you them.

Examples: Homepage, CS, Tools, etc. etc...

Just show me 1 special thing you ever made!

ACUIR?
Wow... So special! Dumping and replacing. With NCARBON TOOLS!

Dungeons?
Nah,... Greets to wisp here.

Seriously. I don't care.

I just can say: Have fun with your upcoming ban in e*pvp.

I'm out!

Xijezu.

AND EDIT: AS YOU SHOULD KNOW, IF GALA FIGURES OUT TAHT A WORKING UNPACKER GOT PUBLIC THEY RAPIDLY WOULD CHANGE THEIR STRUCTURE!

So please, all of you which got it now, keep it for you, don't give this tool out, and don't tell anyone about this.

AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE DON'T WANT TO GET THE TOOLS PUBLIC! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, NOW?

Sorry Bodog & Tatsu für's caps, musste sein.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #69

Totally agree with you Xijezu...
Ismoke like gavsta...

Me I just want to make free all knowledge about modding,customing rappelz pserver...

Moreover you know is leecher but the true people know the work was done by who...( ncarbon, or any other) If noob think ismoke is a ***, lets believe what they want ...

In all release I give all support of ncarbon. Ncarbon is a great team of developper I never say the opposite I just don't support the mentality to keep all secret
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #70

what i didn´t understand, nobody was willing to release the tools here ( understandable so far )
but everybody was releasing screens of personal progress.

Don´t understand it wrong, its not pointed against you, its pointed to the general public and it looked like :
All Eyes on me, i am the greatest.

This is a thing, which is still the same, relasing tools hasn´t changed it at all.
Look at the WoW private server community, they are sharing every little progess...
Old   #71

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Well, as you saw, NCarbon itself stopped showing things here.

And when we did, we made it for the simple thing:

We did NOT give up on things, even when we gone Private.

Just to info to you all:

I personally do NOT give up, and even if NCarbon doesn't exists anymore, I am still working on new things.

BUT i Wont release anything here or anything else TILL all work is done.

Now since you have all those tools you wanted, what you can do?

You can dump the client ... Wow. And now?

Thats it.

And thats the reason why we wanted to keep it Private.

-> Finishing ALL the work, make it bugfree, and release it open source at NCarbon-Website (which was still accessable for you, you just saw the public sections).

Understood so far?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #72

Every time I said, the things hidden and discrimination, eventually crashes.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Well, as you saw, NCarbon itself stopped showing things here.

And when we did, we made it for the simple thing:

We did NOT give up on things, even when we gone Private.

Just to info to you all:

I personally do NOT give up, and even if NCarbon doesn't exists anymore, I am still working on new things.

BUT i Wont release anything here or anything else TILL all work is done.

Now since you have all those tools you wanted, what you can do?

You can dump the client ... Wow. And now?

Thats it.

And thats the reason why we wanted to keep it Private.

-> Finishing ALL the work, make it bugfree, and release it open source at NCarbon-Website (which was still accessable for you, you just saw the public sections).

Understood so far?
SO 99% cant do **** with the tools but all of you, use that pretext to "run away / (excuse)"!!
You all are like kids, or act like them...
Old   #74

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
AND EDIT: AS YOU SHOULD KNOW, IF GALA FIGURES OUT TAHT A WORKING UNPACKER GOT PUBLIC THEY RAPIDLY WOULD CHANGE THEIR STRUCTURE!

So please, all of you which got it now, keep it for you, don't give this tool out, and don't tell anyone about this.

AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE DON'T WANT TO GET THE TOOLS PUBLIC! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, NOW?

Sorry Bodog & Tatsu für's caps, musste sein.
Die haben die Tools schon, keine Sorge. Das könnte ich dir sogar schriftlich belegen :>

(Zumindest gibt es diverse GM-Statements im US Forum welche obiges bestätigen.)
Old   #75

Ncarbon TEAM GOT **GALA NET FILES and only release WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT AND WHO THEY WANT*** everything is OK ***

Someone GOT Ncarbon Files/tools that 99% of this community dont even know how to use them.. Start crying and leaving this forum...??
The release of that tools dont even have any consequences on your work but you decide use that as excuse to put things even more "closed" you act like gala net...
"play for free pay for wining"
** Community play with what we want, we play with the best files** thats why you are crying now because you cant control anything now...