Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release]Ncarbon Unpacker

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Ncarbon TEAM GOT **GALA NET FILES and only release WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT AND WHO THEY WANT*** everything is OK ***

Someone GOT Ncarbon Files/tools that 99% of this community dont even know how to use them.. Start crying and leaving this forum...??
The release of that tools dont even have any consequences on your work but you decide use that as excuse to put things even more "closed" you act like gala net...
"play for free pay for wining"
** Community play with what we want, we play with the best files** thats why you are crying now because you cant control anything now...
It's not about the tool, it's morally incorrect.



s0ul37 is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 33
8 pages, I did not find useful information

Please close the topic, out of control


manlive is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 496
Received Thanks: 107
good bye ncarbon team, never comeback
lilnani is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
good bye ncarbon team, never comeback
lol i didn't want to post any comment at this topic but since i've seen you saying that i remmember when you was begging to be a vip and pm and pm and pm and act and say that you love ncarbon bla bla bla but thanks *** that we knew that you are another childish noob as your friend , what a 2 faced clown


fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
It's not about the tool, it's morally incorrect.
So its morally incorrect take files/tools fron NCARBON BUT its ok do it to GALA NET a GAME company? your and Ncarbon argument is stupid and shady
If you stole me is morally incorrect but if i stole you popcorn its ok? right..


Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
ncarbon dont have to control anything, ncarbon don't exist anymore
get it in those stupid skuls of you all

you all got the tools now go make a 7.2/3 server, because emu will never be finisht

GET IT idiots
WE are not idiots (some of us) thats the point, you wanted to pass us as idiots but all this its a excuse for Ncarbon to go private, funny thing is that all of you have being leeching Pyro nothing more, but when it comes anyone leech from you... thats make him a leecher.... lol
please if you want to argument with me do it seriously and dont think im just one more person on this community that dont use his brain.
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
lol i didn't want to post any comment at this topic but since i've seen you saying that i remmember when you was begging to be a vip and pm and pm and pm and act and say that you love ncarbon bla bla bla but thanks *** that we knew that you are another childish noob as your friend , what a 2 faced clown
he loves NCarbon for the tools

now that he have them..?

Good bye NCarbon? such a villainous!
MuStA2222 is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Look, it's simple, but that's a major problem which some human beings can not understand. First of all, (as far as I know) when the Rappelz files were released, there was no "NCarbon". Secondly, they released GALA NET stuff for the community, because the demand of Rappelz private servers was very high. (this was something FOR the community). Well, the release NCarbon tools means: no emulator, no updates for you, no ncarbon, nothing. It's a difference between *punishing a murderer with the death* or *killing an innocent*.
s0ul37 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 17
Filipe I love the level of ignorance of which you speak, ok let's use your fail arguement here for a sec, "So its morally incorrect take files/tools fron NCARBON BUT its ok do it to GALA NET a GAME company? your and Ncarbon argument is stupid and shady
If you stole me is morally incorrect but if i stole you popcorn its ok? right.." , as I quote, Ok so let us assume that Ncarbon stole GALA's files(you are clearly clueless if you believe the case, go do your research again my child) , you see someone doing something that's incorrect, I'm guessing its a wise choice to follow suit? If you're friends jumped in a well, you would follow? I love how you people think

And secondly, you guys want to strive on building a community, one which encourages sharing, and offering help and what's not, I can't argue with that. I too would love to see a community which such description, but if you honestly think EPVP is such you are gravely mistaken. Ncarbon once shared with the people of this community, Ncarbon once believed in striving to make epvp a better environment, but look what they got? Spit to the face, insults and rage comments including the same ISMOKEDROW!. They didn't just decide to stop to be devious, they realized that trying to help a burning nation who do not wish to help themselves, but rather wish to leach off others is a waste of their time, you people should realize that too. Now look at what is going on here, first set of tools and content irresponsibly and immaturely got released here for stupid reasons, now look at how many threads got created "Can you GIVE me tools?" or "HEY MEN PLZ GIVE ME 7.4 OR 7.3 RESOURCES", only for them to hop on their server and proclaim "HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I(I emphasize on the I) made, IM *** MEN", I'm guessing that's the community you guys aim to build? You are all clueless, and need to take a time out and use your heads for once and understand the true nature behind what you're doing.
Nikster123 is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 52
Fresh news... someone stole gala net 7.4 files/tools, dev's said they will stop devp for public they will play only private with each other!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfRappelz View Post
But as far as i know ncarbon never steal stuff from gala, they used original leaked files from turion123456 on ********, so the only one to blame is turion123456 because he has released files, so ncarbon use it, so they create their tools, so war begin ^^
THATS the point.... did you stole them the tools? i guess not, It was me? NO... it was 1 person ONLY... so why are they crying so much?? you just describe this history lol just put ncarbon instead of Gala, and the guy that got the tools instead of that turion123456...

They was doing the same thing to gala net... blaming a community is the same as gala net blame all rappelz community for the liked rappelz files....
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 85
They have develop their own tools based on their research so for me it's natural they don't want to share them.
Only difference (but a big) is that gala sell their games, ncarbon not ... it's why you can't replace gala with ncarbon !!
Ne0@NCarbon is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
They have develop their own tools based on their research so for me it's natural they don't want to share them.
Only difference (but a big) is that gala sell their games, ncarbon not ... it's why you can't replace gala with ncarbon !!
As a intelligent person that you are, you know that it was bad and i agree with you, but by any means its a reason to blame ALL and this community when was only 1 person do it, and more im pretty sure it WAS a person inside Ncarbon that linked the tools, so if you want to blame more than one person you need to blame All Ncarbon group and not the outside people that 99% say "Great" about this tools but dont even know what they do.
And this situation dont have ANY impact in the emulator, you are using this a pretext ONLY! It Just have impact in the emulator because You wanted to have impact, but the situation have nothing to do with it, you just want to people start saying that "hey no emulator because some random tools got linked to ouside" which isnt TRUE!
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 17
Filiipe this is where you are wrong, Ncarbon didn't blame this community because the tools got linked here, we know who they are and we know never to trust these people ever again, we blame this community for encouraging this immoral, deceitful, dishonest motive of betrayal, are you guys that desperate that you'd go to these lengths of actions?
Nikster123 is offline  
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster123 View Post
Filiipe this is where you are wrong, Ncarbon didn't blame this community because the tools got linked here, we know who they are and we know never to trust these people ever again, we blame this community for encouraging this immoral, deceitful, dishonest motive of betrayal, are you guys that desperate that you'd go to these lengths of actions?
I dont agree with this, but i dont agree either how Ncarbon was... a nutshell to outside it was wrong to... look at darknessfighter server, have what 2/3 Admins that work with ncarbon, but in the top3/4 private servers they have the must bugged server, on top of that, they have Donation system, gasvta and ismokedrow dont have donation system, can you explain me how a server that is directly linked with Ncarbon can be more bugged and the one that have donations?

You complain about this community and how they are, but it was YOU (Ncarbon) that allowed some of THEM join Ncarbon, WHO can you blame for that decision? Us or the ones that made the choice to let them join you?
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,442
Received Thanks: 290
There is one point i cant understand right now, outdated tools have been leaked by one of ncarbonīs ex member ( ofc not nice for you, but good for the community ).
And as far as i know raskim gave those tools to non VIPs, too. ( no offense )
But what is the exact reason for disbanding now ? The intellectual property of nearly every musician is stolen x times per day, so no music anymore ? Ö_ö

And for those, who like to insult, everyone who is willing to learn as leecher, where did you learn reading & writing ? i guess @ school, so you leeched your skills there ?
Diablofarmer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 85
Let me replace things in time if you want.
NCarbon was the first to publicly released a "functionnal" pserver, with some bugs and some functionnalities which doesn't work, it's why i said "functionnal".
Then NCarbon publish major release to this including each time new stuff.
This wasn't only the work of one guy (pyrok) but was a work of a team which have spend so many hours just for the "community"

And you're totally right it's the fault of one guy thiw war re begin (because in the past this already happens but we prefer delete the past and accept him as vip) and it's for sure our fault if this happen .... and after that you blame us to keep all private ?

We just claim a "credit" when our files are used, hope this is not as much as it seems.
Regarding to all hours we have spend on files for the "community", some credits are due, don't you think ?

And about the ncarbon tools 'i don't speak for xijezu tools), Pyrok have written all of them himself without anyone to help him, so the minimum is to respect his choice.

Another point is (but maybe you already know) another team have an unpacker and know how to decrypt rdb, it's eternal.

Difference between ncarbon and eternal ? we have never supported cash shop and have never accept some donation, only for free.

So to finish, i would suggest ask to eternal admin, maybe he would sell their tools (yes they have released a free ultra limited tools but we have released functionnal complete pserver for free)

This war is only because of the non respect of our work and the non respect of this community regardless to all we have give (any other team have give so much)

And after you want emu ? lollll i hope you said this as a joke, sincerely .........

PS : sorry for english i'm not english


Ne0@NCarbon is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release]tb.bin Unpacker
Hello guys , just wanted to add this : BIN.rar a chinese tool for unpack and packing the tb.bin! Enjoy :P Love it ? , +1 Thanks please..
12 Replies - Dragonica Private Server
[RELEASE]Redemption Client Update (Powered by NCarbon)
nulled
29 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.