Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Ncarbon Unpacker

Discussion on [Release]Ncarbon Unpacker within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/20/2012, 22:05   #31

elite*gold: 0
haha first time andrew your agree with me
Old 02/20/2012, 22:05   #32

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
And about Smoke. Yes, you left NCarbon on your own for a couple of days. Then you asked to come back. We all discussed it and decided dealing with your attitude wasn't worth the skills you brought to the table. Your comment about me being left to deal with a bunch of kids isn't true, at least now that you're not around. It's been nice being able to get on our site without seeing a PM from you complaining about another member. You're the only person who's complained about things and you deserved what the other members were saying directly to you. Next time ask for permission before releasing other people's work, even with credit.
I guess since you're "Pyrok" you think I'm not going to say this to you, but you are straight up and down wrong.

Lets talk facts bro,

The first time I pm'd you about another user on your forums was Raskim, when was that? Hmn...Oh yes that was after I was warned by Ne0 that if I kept up whatever I was doing I would be excluded from Emulator testing. LOL, so why was such a threat needed to begin with and what because I flashed a screenie of your precious dumper here and said I had it? OMG...yes Crucify me now.

Oh and lets talk about why I was complaining, was it possibly that Raskim had came out in not only the shoutbox but the very forums talking shit about me? Ohhhh but I'm the one who is wrong for that right Pyrok?

Oh yes I did complain about Raskim, Xijezu and Speedy-NL. Why because Speedy-NL is one of the biggest shit starting two faced cowards I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. But that was ok, him and Raskim were let slide but I am the Satan because I will not sit by and by encroached upon.

Nice "Adult" coming back up there by the way, don't know which one I mean -- Here I'll point it out. "Your comment about me being left to deal with a bunch of kids isn't true, at least now that you're not around." I particularly liked this one, seeing as you claim to be an educated individual yet your rebuttal could not even be mature or concise in any manner?

Well guess what Pyrok, you're a poopy head. But I digress, let us continue. Ah, yes this one:

"We all discussed it and decided dealing with your attitude wasn't worth the skills you brought to the table."

My attitude, oh...I got it. Me being the one person who didn't particularly like your structure from the beginning. The one person who fought with all of your publicly in the past, sure I don't see any level of bias there. You're totally right, I was so blind.

As a finisher:

Pyrok you even responding and pinpointing me was a complete professional failure on your behalf. And If I have to I will destroy my own reputation just to see your bullshit brought to correction. And on that note you know what you can do with that emulator my friend? You can take spread both rump cheeks and jam it up in there real good for me ok.

Honestly, I can't even pity you now. You did this to yourselves, don't blame it on me. Be a man for once in your life. I'm over you and your team dude, oh that's right you just disbanded. Good timing.
Old 02/20/2012, 22:08   #33

It is quite sad watching such a great idea and progress being ruined by fucktards like you. I'm out forever, **** Rappelz PServers.

Old 02/20/2012, 22:11   #34

Ismoke if you want you can start forum i have no time to manage community during all the week
Share your link i follow you
Old 02/20/2012, 22:11   #35

well to gain our trust back you can do first step and release your work on emu, so if some1 want can "step in" and continue.
if you want a large community then release all...
Old 02/20/2012, 22:19   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
It is quite sad watching such a great idea and progress being ruined by fucktards like you. I'm out forever, **** Rappelz PServers.

Why does he have to be wrong? What because he's tired of this mock FEMA Police State that NCarbon is Re-enacting?
Old 02/20/2012, 23:20   #37

Ismock Hum, private server for all, why did not you release a new database as the old, redemption.repackv1.03?? Ncarbon and, also, I send you a request for VIP, 1 week after I said "still no answer for over a week" and Ne0, I answered "Posted 02/14/12 - 22:37 PM And more you ask, less response you will have ......Be patient" after no response, I do not think they wanted to re-recruited as VIP, it was 2 months, the recruitment of VIP hunt, were launched.

Coming back, the fact remains that for now Ismock data bases, but he will surrender his works, the public are with redemption repack v1.12??

I think it is in dreams, and I think aussie, the rappelz private server of communauter; will not have updates to their servers, before a long time!

Sorry I use google translation
Old 02/21/2012, 00:40   #38

Received Thanks: 1,011
Congrats on all idiots out there. You´re bite`ing the hands, wich done the work for you.

No one were able to get their Pserver working, only with NCarbon they were able to do it.

So answer me 1 question. Who the hell gave you the right, to say " Give us the Tool/Emu or we will release it."

Ncarbon had done a great job and you idiots just want more, More, MORE!

Ah and btw smoke. Your a great actor, nothing more.

You got what you wanted (seems so) and nowyou try to act like a *** here on E*pvp.

To bad that you missed much more tools.

I cant understand why you all are so freaking?

~Raskim out.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/21/2012, 00:59   #39

Have fun with the unpacker, 99% of this community is even too stupid and ****** up to use or find the search function. "Good luck" with the tool.
Old 02/21/2012, 03:56   #40

keep it up your on fire
Old 02/21/2012, 04:12   #41

Received Thanks: 8,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
let it be, all can ask *** smoke now for updates or any advice concerning the tools
he now it all
and yes ncarbon is disbanded and emu will never be finish, you all can thanks *** smoke for that, have fun with him, maybe he is going to make a new server for you all SOON

btw don't forget to thank him for every post he make he get a hard 1 from those thanks
Even if the Emu would be finished, he wouldnt released here anyway, So i dont care about it.
Old 02/21/2012, 04:15   #42

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
Even if the Emu would be finished, he wouldnt released here anyway, So i dont care about it.
And now think about it, why he wouldn´t be released here. ""
Old 02/21/2012, 04:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
And now think about it, why he wouldn´t be released here. ""
Thought about it.... maybe it is because if one person somewhere does something wrong that ncarbon don't approve of then we all suffer?
Old 02/21/2012, 06:26   #44

Received Thanks: 3,458
Think a bit more if you ca... ah, no forgot it, noticed that this is not possible for you.
Old 02/21/2012, 07:15   #45

selling domain....well i remember france voted for acta.... so due the copyright law aznet after a restriction order will have to publish last owner...meaning..."you can run, but you cant hide"

this ofc if galanet wil decide to get a restriction order from aznet (well u still have a hope)

5 fingers in the air ...same as years you can get ... muahahah