Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Ncarbon Unpacker

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
i can speak for me only, i was and i am still gratefull for all your work and help
And your argumentation about credits is absolutly right, i would be mad about that, too.

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I dont agree with this, but i dont agree either how Ncarbon was... a nutshell to outside it was wrong to... look at darknessfighter server, have what 2/3 Admins that work with ncarbon, but in the top3/4 private servers they have the must bugged server, on top of that, they have Donation system, gasvta and ismokedrow dont have donation system, can you explain me how a server that is directly linked with Ncarbon can be more bugged and the one that have donations?

You complain about this community and how they are, but it was YOU (Ncarbon) that allowed some of THEM join Ncarbon, WHO can you blame for that decision? Us or the ones that made the choice to let them join you?
Don't mix "donation" with cashshop please, donation is a personnal choice of xijezu long time before we create vip to maintain 3 servers online.

If the server is buggy, talk with xijezu for that but don't forget darknessfight has the biggest community of players in numbers, all playing on older server files (i mean 6.2).

And for your personnal knowledge, many of root servers (not talking about hamachi) have donation system, and some have a real cashshop (let's go to eternal if you want to see).

Old   #93

Iam with Diablofarmer,

i might be known as a bad person on e.pvp but in reality iam not.
i've seen NCarbon doing things that none has achieved before, more and more people ware intrested and starting to try things their own ( wich is good )

but at an certain point like now, i think why not makeing the forums public again, work as a team and leave all egotism behind, there are many more people to care about right now.

Iam just saying that, if we all worked together we would have had achieved an emulator fully working and maybe more in those 4months.

but incase of that, ( some people ) are starting flameing and kept continueing it.
now there's a fact that i have a team, but that doesnt mean that i hate ncarbon.

my conclusion is simple :

Release everything, dont hide thing, help each other, and make fun of it.
Old   #94

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I dont agree with this, but i dont agree either how Ncarbon was... a nutshell to outside it was wrong to... look at darknessfighter server, have what 2/3 Admins that work with ncarbon, but in the top3/4 private servers they have the must bugged server, on top of that, they have Donation system, gasvta and ismokedrow dont have donation system, can you explain me how a server that is directly linked with Ncarbon can be more bugged and the one that have donations?

You complain about this community and how they are, but it was YOU (Ncarbon) that allowed some of THEM join Ncarbon, WHO can you blame for that decision? Us or the ones that made the choice to let them join you?
BOTH of them have a Donation-System.

Remember the time where iSmokeDrow begged for $25 because he wasn't able to pay the Server?

I personally have to pay for 3(!) server ~150 per month which is a lot.

If you have a community with 17000 Accounts, thats the only way to handle this.

And please, don't mix Developers with Admins. I'm the only Admin there.
If you got a problem with me, then write it personally, and don't flame here.

I was NCarbon-Dev, but DF is a complete different story to that.

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
And you're totally right it's the fault of one guy thiw war re begin (because in the past this already happens but we prefer delete the past and accept him as vip) and it's for sure our fault if this happen ...
And after you want emu ? lollll i hope you said this as a joke, sincerely .........
Think about this... all started about 1 person that u let him in AGAIN, and now you punish everyone with no emulator? You punish people that dont even know or Want to use this tools? Thats songs write to you?

This just proves that going private didnt solved your problems, all we have is thanks to Ncarbon, but u know that after Ncarbon releases Some outsiders do some work to, not only Ncarbon.

PS: dont worry about your English mine isnt good either. You can speak your language i can use translator =)
Old   #96

Every time i log on to a pserver, I thank nCarbon for making this possible !

Being a tester and non-dev for nCarbon made me very proud, When nCarbon went private, it hurt.

All need to stop arguing, and if Admins/Server Owners want a donation system then that is fine, but for all who have a boutique or cash shop, for the very things nCarbon stood for, then we should boycott CS servers, let them shut, they only want to make a dime off nCarbon's back.

And leave Pyrok alone, he does not owe this community anything at all, maybe we have 7.1 hybrid is as good as we are going to get so until you guys breach official files or build yer own emu outside of nCarbon, better to forget about emu.
Old   #97

I don't like this attitude of ******** things up and then trying to make everything good, it's like a loop.

1) This community opened multiple threads, asked stupid and obvious questions.
2) This community did not give credits to NCarbon, leaked files to other forums and claimed it as their own files.
3) This community released Pyroks tool.
4) This community shared private links of NCarbon.

And every time, NCarbon told you guys to stop that, you always continued and after NCarbon took action against it, you guys are like *ohhh we are soo sorry, we are so thankful*
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryploughbhoy View Post
Every time i log on to a pserver, I thank nCarbon for making this possible !

Being a tester and non-dev for nCarbon made me very proud, When nCarbon went private, it hurt.

All need to stop arguing, and if Admins/Server Owners want a donation system then that is fine, but for all who have a boutique or cash shop, for the very things nCarbon stood for, then we should boycott CS servers, let them shut, they only want to make a dime off nCarbon's back.

And leave Pyrok alone, he does not owe this community anything at all, maybe we have 7.1 hybrid is as good as we are going to get so until you guys breach official files or build yer own emu outside of nCarbon, better to forget about emu.
True, but know this,
Ncarbon released 7.1 client mod and with it alot of things like DT's
Darknessfighters Admins belong to Ncarbon group
They have Donation system where they trade Dt's for real money. meanwhile they have the must bugged server compared with others Top P.servers out there... and some of there are not in Ncarbon! Think about it, and ask yourself why is this happening..
Old   #99

a first path to draw ,but you, you stand to discuss not only with each other,and still discuss explicitly.
Old   #100

So where is the problem, if you don't like the donation system of DF, don't play the server.
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
I don't like this attitude of ******** things up and then trying to make everything good, it's like a loop.

1) This community opened multiple threads, asked stupid and obvious questions.
2) This community did not give credits to NCarbon, leaked files to other forums and claimed it as their own files.
3) This community released Pyroks tool.
4) This community shared private links of NCarbon.

And every time, NCarbon told you guys to stop that, you always continued and after NCarbon took action against it, you guys are like *ohhh we are soo sorry, we are so thankful*
"This community" means ONE PERSON THAT YOU (NCARBON group) LET HIM IN, AFTER HE (or should i say SHE) SCREW YOU "ONE TIME"! YES BLAME A COMMUNITY FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES, AND THAT THE AVERAGE AGE IT MUST BE 12 YEARS OLD... where they ask WHY even if they got their answer...

funny is that on the pictures tools we dont see (copy rights Pyro), but other person name.
Old   #102

I said things out of time.
Old   #103

I'm not member of NCarbon.

It's not about the sharing of the tool, it's about the attitude. Hm, lemme' list some of the members, which come to my mind right now.

- Gavsta, Lilnani, ismokedrow, F**ck_Arcadia, katalin, misterd, syks, and all the bastards with their hamachi servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #104

Oh so iam a ******* now?

lol, i did never ever harm NCarbon in any way at any time & also i dont own hamachi servers & never did.
Old   #105

My decision regarding the emu was the result of many things, not just one person. I started work on it because I like a challenge and wanted to see if I could do it. I can and did so now it's time to move on since there's no real reason to continue working on it. Yes, that isn't fair to the few members here that have been respectful, helpful, and actually tried to figure things out on their own. I can understand them being upset about my decision.

But the vast majority of people on here either post to beg for files or just want to flame the people who did almost all the work for them. Funny how the attitude stopped for a couple of days when the tools were released. Then the leeches quickly figured out that the tools are worthless to them since it they require some knowledge to actually do something useful with them.

Thanks
2 Users