Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Ncarbon Unpacker

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
upload all tools please!

Old   #47

Well, I was going to put that this is useful but it shouldn't have been released

but after seeing how 90% of nCarbon have acted over the past few weeks
then I am glad this has been done because ncarbon private servers for all ended up turning into

nCarbon private servers for some...

and anything ncarbon has actually released over the past few weeks have just been bugs to the client... nothing useful just ncarbon trolling no names mentioned cough SPEEDY-NL cough

Pyrok on the other hand nothing against him nobody has anything against Pyrok he has been a GREAT person to everybody he talks to... and actually listens to your opinion...

Although some others don't for example Ne0 as when I corrected him on something he stupidly said when stage skins first come out, he has a hissy fit all over the place banned me from nCarbon forum and then went on to spread lies about me...

Also I got flamed for actually sitting down for a few hours locating files in the resource seeing what they do, and how to edit them, after I did this... I got flamed as they said I was "using nCarbon files that I leeched" But i suppose if you are intelligent but don't offer all your stuff out always nor brag about it... you are a Leecher

So some advice about the future (when ncarbon come back - they will)

Show off as much as you can because if you don't then you will be a leecher when you finally feel you want to share your intelligence...

But once more - Nothing against Pyrok, he has been awesome if it wasn't for him, we would have no working server files, also we wouldn't have had something to wait for (Emu) even know it is not coming out public as long as he doesn't ruin it for everybody and only give it to some people i.e Xijezu I will never have a problem with it...

Only reason I say doesn't give it to just some people is that some of us have spent alot of time/money/effort in making a successful private server... and well If the EMU is given to some and not others then well... it will ruin everybody else who has spent time doing stuff...

Also not to Xijezu due to well his server is one of the most popular... why? because it has stupidly high rates. but also with great rates comes great lag and DC as we all know Xijezu and well Xijezu's server is not the most secure as some of us may know...

Well anyway I have said my bit time to get flamed for saying my bit I cannot wait... but before you flame just look at this....

Old   #48

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta
Also not to Xijezu due to well his server is one of the most popular... why? because it has stupidly high rates. but also with great rates comes great lag and DC as we all know Xijezu and well Xijezu's server is not the most secure as some of us may know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
I like quotes. :3
Old   #49

Why, I always when accessing the site ncarbon.org?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #50

We waited 4 months for it?
Old   #51

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
If you would understand this, then you would know that 4 Months arent enough to create an Emu as a single person.
Old   #52

I was voting not to say anything but I just can't help but put in my 2 cents whether accepted or not.

Ok so you guys are **** hurt that Ncarbon chooses not to release their tools? Take a look at the little puppies gathering at smoke's feet and the idiot who made this topic, begging them for tools for them to go say "HEY MEN LOOK, I DID THIS, ME ME ME MEME". If the owner or creator of content chooses NOT to release any of their stuff who the hell are you guys to insult and bash them for that? Just prove you are no better or different to the little pups their sitting wagging their tails begging for the content. You have a choice go make your own stuff or make your own tools? Ncarbon cannot and will not be the only people to strive for rappelz private servers.

Now let me use a quote from someone , "They say private server for all , but now its private server for some" , ok so? Your point? Oh I'm guessing if they change their slogan you'd be happier? yes they have chosen a single few worthy enough to work along side them for the fact that alot of the people on here show no respect where its due, and prime examples are you childish people who are trying to prove some idiotic point but handing out tools you have no right to do so( you know who you are ). Not sure what you guys are trying to prove but , keep it up, continue to make yourselves look stupid because that's all your doing. You're trying to **** off the team? Let me tell you what you're accomplishing, the team just decided to give up on you idiots? ok life moves on, they all have alot of real life duties which most likely is more important anyway so go on continue with the nonsense.

I'm just simply amused at the childish actions displayed here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #53

Received Thanks: 2,411
I'm amazed at how unprofessional you are viewing this and for that matter you're whole 'Disbanded' Team. Like I believed that lie from second one, give me a break. Do you think we are all drooling morons with dunce hats? See I stuck by I said nothing cross to you and was in-fact very impressed with your enthusiasm.

But now you're going to try to flop, well Nikster I see you don't really know something about me. I will speak my version of the truth no matter who hates or dislikes me for it, that includes you and every other person on your 'Disbanded' team. You say these people have 'No Right' to complain about NCarbons behavior?

ORLY? Considering that if that most of the members who got the original server working either originated from here (EPVP) or ********. How do I know this? I've been lurking in the shade since the first server files were dropped. No matter how much NCarbon says "We made it working" no no, lets be realists here. "This community and ******** got it working." with that statement alone you owe almost everything to this community and ********.

And don't say that NCarbon got fed up with EPVP, NCarbon got scared of me! Let us reference the Original Dev War, because to my knowledge the moment I began attacking Pyrok and Wisp publicly (Mind you not for their work, but for their methods) they packed up shop and ran the fuck away. Why? Because the whole lot of you are cowards.

I am thoroughly disgusted I took any part in the things you do, There is a very thin line between being viewed in the merit of a God or Saint and being viewed as a Tyrant. You're whole group has crossed that line, let us recap on a few points shall we:

-- Disclaimer --

Via efforts on my part and that of others I have began to converse with very specific NCarbon members that I worked with before NCarbon. You guys should know who you are and realize the following does not apply to you personally.

-- --

Ok Speedy-NL, released what 2 things. Ok so he got staged skins working. But wait, lets go ahead and say who initially got that working (Madrid3) now lets go ahead and say who gave it to Speedy and the rest of NCarbon (iSmokeDrow <--- omg no wai!)

Now what does he spend every iota of his time here doing? Flaming every single person that he considers a threat. Oh wait that's me, guess he didn't get tired of being mercilessly pwned every single time he posted in my direction before he went into hiding at NCarbon.

Or what about Raskim? The one man who glided in on Xijezu's achievements ha ha. He tried to act like he has really done something, like in the other thread where he is going on and on about staged pets and dura. (Which makes NCarbon the kid in the group everyone dislikes because he is a one upper... Oh man thats a nice truck....BUT look at this)

He has crazy jealousy issues, lets start with the shit storm he caused over 1 simple fact that someone got something and he didn't. He attacks me with work that isn't even his half the time (Staged Pets -- Xijezu done said without him you wouldn't have gotten it working, poor poor Rasky -pat/pat- ) Real professional NCarbon.

Or we could talk about you, ye lets do you next: Aren't you the one when I was complaining to you about the actions of NCarbon members you were complaining right back. But all that's not the case now, a side switcher he he. But we all know what happens to two faced people in the end so go back on your word with me and prove everything I'm saying right now entirely correct.

Or Ne0NCarbon who will not even make a post if he doesn't have something that no one else can do, why because this is the mentality of almost all of NCarbon (If we didn't produce it, it is trash) which is a total crock of shit in itself. But he is down for insulting and lording his powers over people. Oh OH! and making fun of people who tried to apply to be VIP!

Lets move on however, we can get to Pyrok: I respected this man in ways many of you will never know or grasp. As a serious intellectual person I felt I could relate to Pyroks strong sense of direction and level headed nature. But I began to see he wasn't as intelligent as he portrayed himself to be. He basically sat by and watched as his own members destroyed everything he worked for.

But instead of being a man and talkng the blame for his failed project, he blames it on me. But as with the first war I didn't sit idly by while I was defamed. We're talking about the man who said that he thought the whole VIP project was an utter failure in several ways. (All of you VIP's he was talking about them all remember that)

But after I send him a message with my true thoughts about him and his team suddenly I am public enemy number one, everyone at ncarbon hates me and I deserve all their hatred. Really Pyrok? I'm not your scape goat mate, man up.

But I disgress from that, let us continue: Even when things were done at NCarbon Tools/Upgrades and things of the like they were selectively given out to some instead of all NCarbon VIP's. Whats that age old proverb, there is no I in Team right? Hell to NCarbon Team is spelled (TIEIAIMI)

You can attempt to make a rebuttal but you know I am right as rain on this one, if your mind can still not understand what I am saying I can draw you cartoons if you like. These people have every right to use every tool at your disposal, you and your cohorts say "Who gave us the right to demand" who gave you the fucking right to with-hold.

Every single one of your are illegally modifying intellectual property of Gala-Net but you think you have the right to with-hold your tools (Tools anyone could -shrug- send into Gala so they know how to fix the security flaws) We don't do that why? Because we expect you to be a sport and you know share.

But no you want to lord some sense of morality over us, ha. Did you forget that you're a pirate too? But all is right in your eyes, I guess when you head is that far up your own ass you can't see the reality around you.

You are only making yourself look bad defending them (But Drow, but you look bad too. Oh well) but you keep right on ahead until everyone despises NCarbon and/or any remnant of them.

By the way everyone, I am the sole reason NCarbon supposedly disbanded, I made them all dislike you, I made them all call you useless, I made them all go Private, I made them all hate private servers and best of all I one person am the center of their affection!
Old   #54

i totally agree with you Nik those idiots can't belive that they found a bigger idiot that says he is a mental or what the hell he is saying , NCarbon made this tools and they are free to give them to who they want and not to give them , but the one that shared this tools from the begining to farm thanks, yeah you are an actor smoke you say that they are (useless) but you are an idiot to say that you are proud with them, but why i'm saying this to you you are a kid who just wants to be more popular by flaming and saying **** to the hand that feeds you and trusted you

now look at this from the nice side gavsta ncarbon is gone and they won't make you farce for ("yes and i will say it again and again (for using thier work)") anymore so why are you crying for the emu, and just put this in you mind flaming and saying **** to the group is like you saying it to pyrok but the group decided to focus more on thier real life better then to do evrything for you
Old   #55

LOL says the man that spend almost every day being ignored by NCarbon in their shout box and did nothing noteworthy to my recollection huh Ihab? Yes Yes, I am an Actor, I am a loser, I am a leecher, I am a thief. I think they got your point like the first 28 million times you tried that insult.

But you don't seem to understand, I didn't start this one. But I will support it because you're heads have gotten to big. I'll be the needle the releases your hot air ^_^ I couldn't even tell you how many pm's I've gotten saying "Thanks for standing up for us" or "Thanks for standing up against NCarbon"

You act like because you got the servers working that we owe the world to you, get bent mate. Thats like Bill Gates going: "I made windows first, so you can't have any of the source, you can't have any of my tools, nothing" But if that was the case then windows would have never left 3.1 get real.

Even Microsoft gave out tons of SDK's, Ton's of Development Kits, Tons of Source Code Segments. Or hell lets even flop it over to Linux. What if the original creator of Linux would have been "I made you can no haz because I sayz so" Linux would have died in the first year. What do you know kinda like this project is doing? See any similarities? No you don't, because:

This is all Drow's fault
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #56

ohh you are the inteligent smoke yes .... i know your *** is big but you head i don't think so
lol you say that i was ignored ok , but at least i didn't complain at evrything and anything and atleast am not an ******* or an idiot who can't do anything , and am not a 60 face i won't say man but i will say a kid that in the firsts say come on don't do this emu must be shared then when you lose hope you turned on the second face "blah blah blah pyrok blah blah blah"

and BTW the VIP project was a failure becuase they invited a failure like you who they though he is a man not just a jealousy kid
Old   #57

Oh yes I forgot to add I'm apparently fat and stupid. Sorry forgot to include those in the last post.

-Edit-

Thanks for the correction Ihab:

And I'm a failure, a child and a two-face. Man this list is getting long, who knew I was such a bad person. Perhaps I shall start making all your claims a reality, want me to? It could be fun. Otherwise lets just leave this thread with this:

WaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SNIFFLE- DROW IS BIG FAT MEANIE PANTS AND EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT!!!!

WaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old   #58

elite*gold: 1
Sup drow, nevermind those retards. Same things happened to me after I told people that I will release some stuff later than it was planned first. I remember where everything about the p-server started within a thread from . Some people started working together on the broken files and after a few weeks we had the first success with working auth servers ect. I was one of those who shared lotsa information with the community there, pushing the developement in right ways. I also tried to create a public project out of this with a team of members which helped me out alot. We were unable to observe our own release dates caused by real life related things like familiy and work and suddenly got hated for this. People decided to hate us for not sharing like it was planned in the beginning, after a while I officially left forums. Why? Because no one has the right to insult me or my friends while they dont even know me/they as person.

This forum was always a place where kids and man could act as childish as they want, no matter what. It was just a question of time until something like the current situation is happening.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I'm amazed at how unprofessional you are viewing this and for that matter you're whole 'Disbanded' Team. Like I believed that lie from second one, give me a break. Do you think we are all drooling morons with dunce hats? See I stuck by I said nothing cross to you and was in-fact very impressed with your enthusiasm.

lol unprofressional I see, so I'm assuming the way you handle this situation is ''profressional" I laugh at that comment.

But now you're going to try to flop, well Nikster I see you don't really know something about me. I will speak my version of the truth no matter who hates or dislikes me for it, that includes you and every other person on your 'Disbanded' team. You say these people have 'No Right' to complain about NCarbons behavior?

i love that term you used, "you're version of the truth". See I've seen your mannerisms and your behavioural patterns for a long time now, even if you are dead wrong smoke you continue to argue and you come up with some very simple minded arguements that quite frankly make no sense sadly.

ORLY? Considering that if that most of the members who got the original server working either originated from here (EPVP) or ********. How do I know this? I've been lurking in the shade since the first server files were dropped. No matter how much NCarbon says "We made it working" no no, lets be realists here. "This community and ******** got it working." with that statement alone you owe almost everything to this community and ********.

Don't see what point you are trying to prove? Ok we all know the files had to originate from somewhere yes, no arguement there, we know this and Ncarbon knows this so don't see where your going with this. simply Ncarbon was a team that formed to help progress what had already started.

And don't say that NCarbon got fed up with EPVP, NCarbon got scared of me! Let us reference the Original Dev War, because to my knowledge the moment I began attacking Pyrok and Wisp publicly (Mind you not for their work, but for their methods) they packed up shop and ran the fuck away. Why? Because the whole lot of you are cowards.

LMFAO, Ncarbon got scared of you? What's to be afraid of? You just make me laugh smoke you really believe that everything centers around you? Open your eyes and think maybe......they left because they realized the stupidity of the war and left you to squabble by yourself??????

I am thoroughly disgusted I took any part in the things you do, There is a very thin line between being viewed in the merit of a God or Saint and being viewed as a Tyrant. You're whole group has crossed that line, let us recap on a few points shall we:

quite frankly don't care? I view and will speak things as it is, if you can't accept the fact you're being childish about this whole situation then so be it? i've seen you cry and fret over the most simple of things.

-- Disclaimer --

Via efforts on my part and that of others I have began to converse with very specific NCarbon members that I worked with before NCarbon. You guys should know who you are and realize the following does not apply to you personally.

-- --

Ok Speedy-NL, released what 2 things. Ok so he got staged skins working. But wait, lets go ahead and say who initially got that working (Madrid3) now lets go ahead and say who gave it to Speedy and the rest of NCarbon (iSmokeDrow <--- omg no wai!) - edit Speedy simply finished the job seeing as the original files were not complete OMG MAN Y U NO STOP TALK SHEET?

Now what does he spend every iota of his time here doing? Flaming every single person that he considers a threat. Oh wait that's me, guess he didn't get tired of being mercilessly pwned every single time he posted in my direction before he went into hiding at NCarbon.

Or what about Raskim? The one man who glided in on Xijezu's achievements ha ha. He tried to act like he has really done something, like in the other thread where he is going on and on about staged pets and dura. (Which makes NCarbon the kid in the group everyone dislikes because he is a one upper... Oh man thats a nice truck....BUT look at this) - edit this reminds me though smoke of your epic cases of show boating and showing off and gloating......why would you then complain about something where your own antics follow suit?

He has crazy jealousy issues, lets start with the shit storm he caused over 1 simple fact that someone got something and he didn't. He attacks me with work that isn't even his half the time (Staged Pets -- Xijezu done said without him you wouldn't have gotten it working, poor poor Rasky -pat/pat- ) Real professional NCarbon. -editLet me inform you though smoke you make yourself seem like a God, like only you can do things you have learnt and I've sat back and watched this disgusting attitude. Raskim wasn't acting out of jealousy it was a mere need to make YOU look like the lying worm you are, that you are not all that you make yourself out to be.

Or we could talk about you, ye lets do you next: Aren't you the one when I was complaining to you about the actions of NCarbon members you were complaining right back. But all that's not the case now, a side switcher he he. But we all know what happens to two faced people in the end so go back on your word with me and prove everything I'm saying right now entirely correct. - edit correction dear smokey, my only conversation with you about Ncarbon was that the fact that some members tend to show boat and as you would say "grow their e-peens" fine I won't deny it. but still on the other hand you didn't see me "bitch" about it like pyrok would say I handled it in a mature manner, what you do? come to epvp HEY MEN LET ME SHOWER YOU WITH TOOLS THAT AREN'T MINE

Or Ne0NCarbon who will not even make a post if he doesn't have something that no one else can do, why because this is the mentality of almost all of NCarbon (If we didn't produce it, it is trash) which is a total crock of shit in itself. But he is down for insulting and lording his powers over people. Oh OH! and making fun of people who tried to apply to be VIP!

Lets move on however, we can get to Pyrok: I respected this man in ways many of you will never know or grasp. As a serious intellectual person I felt I could relate to Pyroks strong sense of direction and level headed nature. But I began to see he wasn't as intelligent as he portrayed himself to be. He basically sat by and watched as his own members destroyed everything he worked for.

But instead of being a man and talkng the blame for his failed project, he blames it on me. But as with the first war I didn't sit idly by while I was defamed. We're talking about the man who said that he thought the whole VIP project was an utter failure in several ways. (All of you VIP's he was talking about them all remember that)

But after I send him a message with my true thoughts about him and his team suddenly I am public enemy number one, everyone at ncarbon hates me and I deserve all their hatred. Really Pyrok? I'm not your scape goat mate, man up.

But I disgress from that, let us continue: Even when things were done at NCarbon Tools/Upgrades and things of the like they were selectively given out to some instead of all NCarbon VIP's. Whats that age old proverb, there is no I in Team right? Hell to NCarbon Team is spelled (TIEIAIMI)

You can attempt to make a rebuttal but you know I am right as rain on this one, if your mind can still not understand what I am saying I can draw you cartoons if you like. These people have every right to use every tool at your disposal, you and your cohorts say "Who gave us the right to demand" who gave you the fucking right to with-hold.

Every single one of your are illegally modifying intellectual property of Gala-Net but you think you have the right to with-hold your tools (Tools anyone could -shrug- send into Gala so they know how to fix the security flaws) We don't do that why? Because we expect you to be a sport and you know share.

But no you want to lord some sense of morality over us, ha. Did you forget that you're a pirate too? But all is right in your eyes, I guess when you head is that far up your own ass you can't see the reality around you.

You are only making yourself look bad defending them (But Drow, but you look bad too. Oh well) but you keep right on ahead until everyone despises NCarbon and/or any remnant of them.

By the way everyone, I am the sole reason NCarbon supposedly disbanded, I made them all dislike you, I made them all call you useless, I made them all go Private, I made them all hate private servers and best of all I one person am the center of their affection! lol seriously smoke? you make yourself look so stupid man come on
I won't bother to reply to the rest of this ignorant wall of text, my stand point still reminds you're being a child and quite frankly you aren't making any point other than the fact that you're a child. grow up man come on
Old   #60

I know who you are mate, I read the whole thread when it had made like what 50+ pages or so. Ha ha, dude I gives no *****. This whole issue is my fault didn't you know, lolololololol

Thanks
1 User