Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Ncarbon Unpacker

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by abady100 View Post
Why surprise! So dev team will be
Do you know why? I will I satisfy you

*Everyone here knows that all the files belonging to the Korean company and as well as everyone knows that the dev team has released prisoners and many good amendments

But this does not mean that the dev team has the right to include or attributed by rappelz files itself

Therefore one effort had been underestimated dev there who acts also like: ismokedrow also thebirdman and also many members of their
Oh so you're going to blame this on me? Rich.

Old   #17

ha ha..... well changing the ip isnt solve your problems

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Oh so you're going to blame this on me? Rich.
Blame not the dev team you but
Old   #19

yep, works better now katalin ?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0@NCarbon
yep, works better now katalin ?
So let me think here...

First you say "We aren't going to give you emulator." ok, well some can argue that should have been in the first place. But that aside --

You then say:

"Forums Permanently Shut Down...thanks to all who make us hate pserver" <--- LOL how did "WE" make you hate pservers. To my recollection it's your shady behavior and activities that cause people to be the way they are too you.

But no you don't stop there, you go on to create:

For serious? Lmao, well if you just aren't just full of cow pies today. Dafuq is with you guys today, did someone drop you on your head? Because you are really making yourselves appear like unprofessional *****.

Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by abady100 View Post
Blame not the dev team you but
Your english is horrible. Dont blame him, it is definitely not his fault.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

You have not thasno the treatment of members of greed they adopt the Korean company files resulted as you
Old   #23

Poor Pyrok I feel bad for him cause he was viewed as a *** but thanks to you he is viewed as little more than a babysitter to a group of prepubescent toddlers.

As i say: pyrok have very good knowledge, is not *** but all what he learn, he learns by other people(i know programming) Programming is learning by other and for me all the world must be Free And firstly the knowledge if knowledge is free evryone can evoluate and learn !

I just want real free, not like the current gouvernement(i don't know if is the same in your country but in mine all is over control but the gouvernement say it's free!)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by F**ck_Arcadia View Post
Poor Pyrok I feel bad for him cause he was viewed as a *** but thanks to you he is viewed as little more than a babysitter to a group of prepubescent toddlers.

As i say: pyrok have very good knowledge, is not *** but all what he learn, he learns by other people(i know programming) Programming is learning by other and for me all the world must be Free And firstly the knowledge if knowledge is free evryone can evoluate and learn !

I just want real free, not like the current gouvernement(i don't know if is the same in your country but in mine all is over control but the gouvernement say it's free!)
That is the model every empire adopts. "Oh trust us, we are here for you. We do everything for you, you are our everything." and while you stand there eyes locked in awe, their hands are positioning the knife to your back.

They don't want everyone knowing cause then we could all do the same things. I know, I know. Here comes the: (But Drow! You don't release your **** anymore) Touche, ok Touche. But I was very upset with this community for the longest time, but since this place has done a little growing.

I came from here, you guys made me who I am the good and the bad and just like I said on day one I am here for you. And if that means being hated by NCarbon and whoever else I'll take that blame.

I've seen NCarbon from the inside and they have no care for you (I say they as a generalization. There are some good people @ NCarbon.)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #25

well pyrok...maybe you will learn something from this now on....

"change your words, change your world"

@ne0 ( the 0 is growing larger)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #26

I never say all people of ncarbon are bad guy just look like

I say:
Ncarbon is group of dev who can do everything with Rappelz beacause they have one member. Pyrok !
I don't say the other people do anythings but all of our work is based on the work of Pyrok !
Ncarbon do good things like debug smtp ,good release like 7.1 client.

But you are in the true i'm here for help people and make reality free rappelz community
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by F**ck_Arcadia View Post
I never say all people of ncarbon are bad guy just look like

I say:
Ncarbon is group of dev who can do everything with Rappelz beacause they have one member. Pyrok !
I don't say the other people do anythings but all of our work is based on the work of Pyrok !
Ncarbon do good things like debug smtp ,good release like 7.1 client.

But you are in the true i'm here for help people and make reality free rappelz community
Clarification:

My involvement in this discussion is based around the same point as yours "Mentality" that has been my problem with the majority of NCarbon members since a long time. You are new here, just ask some people about the original Dev War that happened about half a year or so ago. It was over this very same issue.

They did exactly what they are doing now back then, the moment someone questions or attacks their methodology they run tail tucked. They will resurface again and try to feed their p-server for all **** to another community. But we will find them wherever they go, you can not escape your past NCarbon.

p.s.

No one should really question their work, that stands for itself. But that is not the subject here is it?
Old   #28

well it was an open comunity 2-3 years ago on r---zone but after the new created team of a few starting acting that if they were the first...others cant say annything....
well growing larger means getting more and more members and work togheter, not just 1 and others chat on a forum.

well..that was in the past... now R.I.P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
well it was an open comunity 2-3 years ago on r---zone but after the new created team of a few starting acting that if they were the first...others cant say annything....
well growing larger means getting more and more members and work togheter, not just 1 and others chat on a forum.

well..that was in the past... now R.I.P
Nah some of us do not require NCarbon to survive Maybe it's those people everyone should collectively focus on and try to get a community goal organized. That would be the place to start.
Old   #30

Time to clear a few things up. For starters, I never asked to be considered a ***. I've never claimed that others can't do what I've done. All I've ever asked for is giving credit when it's due. And it took a matter of hours after our initial release for someone to claim it as theirs. You can only see this happen so many times before you've had enough and you stop releasing things. Even in the open source world, claiming work as your own is a huge no-no.

And about Smoke. Yes, you left NCarbon on your own for a couple of days. Then you asked to come back. We all discussed it and decided dealing with your attitude wasn't worth the skills you brought to the table. Your comment about me being left to deal with a bunch of kids isn't true, at least now that you're not around. It's been nice being able to get on our site without seeing a PM from you complaining about another member. You're the only person who's complained about things and you deserved what the other members were saying directly to you. Next time ask for permission before releasing other people's work, even with credit.

As far as us shutting down, as far as I'm concerned we are done. Not much point in working on the emu for a couple of people. I'm sick of being attacked on here and seeing other people who worked their ***** off being attacked (NCarbon and others). I was doing this for fun but it's not fun anymore. I have other projects I'd rather spend my time on.