Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 03/04/2019, 14:51   #7396

elite*gold: 6
Wie DonnerNikk schon erwähnte, kann es sein das deine Firewall blockiert.
Versuch mal mit Admin Rechte.
Und in den jpg Ordner muss du noch die Minimap Bilder einfügen, sonst hast du das nächste Problem. Pro Map sind es 64 Bilder. Können aber auch 128 sein. Weil ohne die wird dir der MapEditor nichts anzeigen.

Und so sollte der Ordner aussehen

Old 03/08/2019, 23:37   #7397

elite*gold: 0
Question time! Is there a list somewhere with all the rdb file names? I cannot find it using the search function because anything rdb related gives a ton of results.

I was wondering why some of my changes were not working.. Turns out I just don't know the right filenames to hash. I just discovered that SummonResource is db_creature.rdb (or in my case db_creature(ascii).rdb) in another thread. I was trying with db_summon(ascii).rdb lol... I still need the correct names for all of the other tables too.. :/ I only have itemresource and summonresource.

Progress on what I'm doing: Created new pet card items for higher rarities for all existing pets, created the pets and created the stats. Next is to deal with skilltreeresource and skillresource. That will be a bit more work. But considering i did the other tables in just 2 evenings, I should manage in a timely fashion.

Does anyone know how i can edit/add new inventory icons? The plan is to be able to tame all pets in their original rarity and higher. (imagine a Unique tortus, then it won't only look cool, it'll be usefull too smells of awesome). The backup plan if I can't manage it is to pay an NPC to upgrade the card to a higher rarity. But I think I can manage the first option.
Old 03/09/2019, 00:46   #7398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkerken View Post
Question time! Is there a list somewhere with all the rdb file names? I cannot find it using the search function because anything rdb related gives a ton of results.

I was wondering why some of my changes were not working.. Turns out I just don't know the right filenames to hash. I just discovered that SummonResource is db_creature.rdb (or in my case db_creature(ascii).rdb) in another thread. I was trying with db_summon(ascii).rdb lol... I still need the correct names for all of the other tables too.. :/ I only have itemresource and summonresource.

Progress on what I'm doing: Created new pet card items for higher rarities for all existing pets, created the pets and created the stats. Next is to deal with skilltreeresource and skillresource. That will be a bit more work. But considering i did the other tables in just 2 evenings, I should manage in a timely fashion.

Does anyone know how i can edit/add new inventory icons? The plan is to be able to tame all pets in their original rarity and higher. (imagine a Unique tortus, then it won't only look cool, it'll be usefull too smells of awesome). The backup plan if I can't manage it is to pay an NPC to upgrade the card to a higher rarity. But I think I can manage the first option.
open glandu2's rdb tool with tabs , then go to file > manage db description files.
there is a full list of all rdbs & their hashes and other stuff aswell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2019, 02:31   #7399

does any one have the Query to create a shop table please ???

Also what's the GM command to identify an item???

and how do you delete SQL duplicate entries cant seem to find a way to do it please help ???
Old 03/13/2019, 21:34   #7400

where are the soundtracks stored? i tried ogg & wav , but there's no soundtracks there its all soundeffects. i want moonlight soundtrack etc
Old 03/13/2019, 22:08   #7401

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
where are the soundtracks stored? i tried ogg & wav , but there's no soundtracks there its all soundeffects. i want moonlight soundtrack etc
OGGs are the soundtracks.
Stored in Resource-folder.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2019, 00:37   #7402

can some one please explain to me how to command identify an item Ive been trying to identify some armor and i cant do it is this the right command ???

/run identify_item(Reviac's Armor,601100459)????? cuz is not working please help??
Old 03/17/2019, 01:49   #7403

Is there a guide for inserting new monsters into the game? (Like InkDevils Elin) I've used the script for the database, all info is there. I have hashed the .dds, .naf, .nx3, and .cob files and placed them into the client resource folder. Basing things on the map guide InkDevil posted, I believe I need to place most of those files server side as well (unhashed I think). If so do they go in the Resource folder on the server? Also, is it ok to place sub-folders in the client and or server Resource folders?

Thank you!.
Old 03/17/2019, 04:28   #7404

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
If you are launching ascii make sure you append (ascii) on to the end of the file name just in front of the extension before hashing the file name.

InkDevil works with a German client and although they do a really good job running their server in English as well, the releases are usually not ascii based.

Only maps have to go both client and server sided. Other models just have to go in the client and the data in the database tables.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 04:44   #7405

Awesome thank you very much. I'm not using the ascii client that I can tell, (EDIT: Actually yes, yes I am, changing hash now. :-) ) though it seems like maybe I should be.

When I try to spawn the Elin monster, I can tell something spawns as I go to defense posture, its even attacked me a few times, but I cant see it at all.

I confirmed the files are in the client. and database rows are present. Any ideas?

EDIT 2
I've confirmed that all of the. .nx3, .cob, .dds, .naf files have been inserted into the data.*** files. That should negate the need for (ascii) in the names correct?
Old 03/17/2019, 07:37   #7406

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozman911 View Post
Awesome thank you very much. I'm not using the ascii client that I can tell, (EDIT: Actually yes, yes I am, changing hash now. :-) ) though it seems like maybe I should be.

When I try to spawn the Elin monster, I can tell something spawns as I go to defense posture, its even attacked me a few times, but I cant see it at all.

I confirmed the files are in the client. and database rows are present. Any ideas?

EDIT 2
I've confirmed that all of the. .nx3, .cob, .dds, .naf files have been inserted into the data.*** files. That should negate the need for (ascii) in the names correct?
Since nobody wrote it clearly here on epvp:
I talked and tried a lot together with @ and @ , and it seems 9.5.2 is limited somehow in monstermotions.

So if you use 9.5.2 you'll probably not be able to use imported monsters as long as nobody find out a way to include new motions to 9.5.2

If somebody finds out how (and if) to manage that, I know a lot of people who would be happy about this information
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 08:54   #7407

Thank you for the info InkDevil. At least now I can move on to the other things I need to deal with for this server. Ill leave the files and db entries in place just incase someone gets it working in 9.5.2. Love your work! Thanks for putting it all out here.
Old 03/17/2019, 10:51   #7408

RAPPELZ 9.5.2
Why if I run the game through this command then after 5 minutes gg is disabled

start RappelzCmdLauncher.exe SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /use_nprotect:0 /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631 /allow_double_exec:1

Old 03/17/2019, 14:58   #7409

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Try doing the things that ghost posted in the release thread.

Change your country in your .bat file to CN (they dont use game guard and game guard will not launch)

Dump your Localeinfo.ini from your client and copy the ME information to the CN information and resource the file.

See if that works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 22:15   #7410

Trying to remove the [Bound] From an item name. I found the string id # for [Bound] 196 but I cant find any column value or referrence to 196 in the items values. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, has anyone successfully imported InkDevils Map to 9.5.2? Im giving it a go, got the mini-map working, when i port there i can run around and hit walls etc but nothing shows up, blank map, also have an empty string issue for 5001000,, working on that though.

Code:
("name","group_id","code","value") VALUES ('name_world_location_soulhort','0','5001000','Seelenhort der Unsterblichkeit')
the StringResouce_EN for 9.5.2 Does not have a "name' column. Is this possibly what is breaking the textures for the maps? Or purely a Text issue?

After running around a bit, I did find some patches of texture.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz