Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #1246

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Don't know exactly but did you insert your stringresource into the database? Since 8.1 there are some more strings that were used from the db string resource. Got some other problems because of that.

Another point is that since 8.1 (never saw it before) there are some functions in the string resource. Perhaps there is missing something like that in your rdb.

But i don't know exactly.
I started by importing the db_string(ascii).rdb into my dbo.stringresource table. Had to either way, since that table was in Arabic. Edited the string resource, then output the stringresource back to the rdb. The two definitely have the same strings.

Old   #1247

HI i have problems with the NPCs gm shop, pass to hv, etc what can i do??

Old   #1248

Hi guys, I'm new here.

I'm looking for the 7.4 or 8.1 files and a how to thread to install them. I have searched all over and i cannot find anything promising from people flaming the posts or being complete idiots and even asking for money for the files...

Would anyone be nice enough to help me out on finding the CORRECT links and/or resources to make 7.4/8.1 rappelz to work?

The only thing valuable i found was the 7.4 "how to install with DB/guild/ports" in the sticky's.

I do know i need MSSQL which i already have. I made rappelz 6.2 work A LONNNGGG time ago. I know it required the official game, mssql and the server files. Is it the same now? What else to i need? where can i find it?

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

PS: Don't flame me about searching because i have been for 2 hours and its getting a little annoying. Thank you...
Old   #1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumba2 View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here.

I'm looking for the 7.4 or 8.1 files and a how to thread to install them. I have searched all over and i cannot find anything promising from people flaming the posts or being complete idiots and even asking for money for the files...

Would anyone be nice enough to help me out on finding the CORRECT links and/or resources to make 7.4/8.1 rappelz to work?

The only thing valuable i found was the 7.4 "how to install with DB/guild/ports" in the sticky's.

I do know i need MSSQL which i already have. I made rappelz 6.2 work A LONNNGGG time ago. I know it required the official game, mssql and the server files. Is it the same now? What else to i need? where can i find it?

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

PS: Don't flame me about searching because i have been for 2 hours and its getting a little annoying. Thank you...
Don't flame you about searching? Ha ha ha. Everything you needed was on the very first page! If you were searching for 2 hours and couldn't find it, *** help you...

If you installed 6.2, probably have mssql 2008 R2. You're going to need to upgrade to 2012. Everything else is in these 2 links:

Pretty much everything you need is here, with exception of the auth database (Which you can find quite easily here.). If you can't figure it out from here, give up.

Old   #1250

ok thanks. Really helps man.

quick question, I've made my mssql 2012 and i'm trying to restore my databases and its not showing them to me o.O i went under my old account from 6.2 and its showing me my old databases, but not the new ones from the 7.4 files. Weird right?

I got the evaluation mssql and all the right settings. I think I'm missing something.

I went back threw another installation for a new server/db, same issue. Any ideas?

Also, do i need a 7.4 client? and if so, from where? its not explained in the 7.4 forum. meh
And where can i get sframe v2? <--- i don't even know what the heck that is lol
Old   #1251

Unhappy

Hi again i look full DB 8.1 i try to the arabic :$ but i cant use HV the custom npc no work i try to 7.4/8.1 but the items is broken the new pet no work good i try and search all for solve all the problems :/ but here i am anyone can helpme???

sry for my poor inglish... wait for any answerd
Old   #1252

Ok, so i really need help on this, I'm just not getting it.

I'm trying to set the 8.1 files for my pserver with MSSQL 2012.

I used the arcadia.bak file from the 7.4 files because it was missing in these.
I have the official rappelz 8.1 client.
Do I need sframe v2? If so, where can i find it? and what is its purpose?

I've been using both JW988's and the 7.4 ROOT ONLY guides to help me out setting this server up but i'm just stuck right now. I followed all the instructions on setting up the MSSQL from the 7.4 thread sence their isn't one for 8.1, I'm sure its very similar.

Here is my problem, 1. The files (.opt's) are not the same from both server files.
2nd. What game laucher should i use or how do i write it and where do i place it? I know JW did a .bat laucher, does it still work that way with 8.1?
3rd. Is using the configurations with mssql from the 7.4 files work with the 8.1 files?

If I can get this game running with your guy's help, I'll make a how to install and run a 8.1 pserver that in in-depth to stop the noobies like me from asking questions D:

Thanks ahead of time with all do respect.
Old   #1253

Quote:
Ok, so i really need help on this, I'm just not getting it.

I'm trying to set the 8.1 files for my pserver with MSSQL 2012.

I used the arcadia.bak file from the 7.4 files because it was missing in these.
I have the official rappelz 8.1 client.
Do I need sframe v2? If so, where can i find it? and what is its purpose?

I've been using both JW988's and the 7.4 ROOT ONLY guides to help me out setting this server up but i'm just stuck right now. I followed all the instructions on setting up the MSSQL from the 7.4 thread sence their isn't one for 8.1, I'm sure its very similar.

Here is my problem, 1. The files (.opt's) are not the same from both server files.
2nd. What game laucher should i use or how do i write it and where do i place it? I know JW did a .bat laucher, does it still work that way with 8.1?
3rd. Is using the configurations with mssql from the 7.4 files work with the 8.1 files?

If I can get this game running with your guy's help, I'll make a how to install and run a 8.1 pserver that in in-depth to stop the noobies like me from asking questions D:

Thanks ahead of time with all do respect.
Christ, you may as well have written "Will you set it all up for me?".

The 7.4 Arcadia will not work and the 8.1 Arcadia does come with the files. The folder is named "arcadia8_1" ffs...
You can use a bat or download and compile the source for my launcher (In my signature).
Yes, you set up your mssql instance the same way you would with 7.4. You can follow Smokey's instructions practically to the letter.
No, 7.4 V2 Sframe will not work. Use the official us client, fully updated, with an edited 8.1 Sframe. There are plenty of them floating around this forum. Search...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1254

okeyyy i lost
*what can i do for the hv telepor foun??
and how???
ty
Old   #1255

Talking

@arcmiguel: Do you mean you want to access HV? if so, look it up by the search button. Its a query that you have to put in your database.
A couple people out there have it where they custom made it and put it in their DB.

Ok now for me.

I got everything running after 2 days of work on it lol.. Starting to get back into it and remembering things here and there.

I log into the game and i get this very annoying error with GG. Basically disconnects me from the server. I looked around the forum for a different sframe thinking that was the issue, and that didn't work. Infact, they wouldn't even get me into the game. So I'm thinking its my IP configs in my auth/gs.opt.

Anyone have any idea? i can't seem to figure it out. I looked under this help thread for an answer but i wasn't lucky enough.

auth:

gamserver:

Here is what i get inside my Gamer Server:

Unrelated, when logging in: DB COM ERROR(Thread:1, HRESULT:80040E37, GUID:0C733A63-2AC1-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D): DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchase d_item) : Invalid Object name 'billing.dbo.PaidItem'.

My guess is that this is the CS store?

Gameguard issue when disconnectiong happens:

GameGuard: Validation failed. [IP:192.168.1.77/Account: plkiu/ErrorCode:6/Detail:Initial validation timed out]

Thanks in advance, sorry about bugging you guys. I'm trying
Old   #1256

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
@arcmiguel: Do you mean you want to access HV? if so, look it up by the search button. Its a query that you have to put in your database.
A couple people out there have it where they custom made it and put it in their DB.

Ok now for me.

I got everything running after 2 days of work on it lol.. Starting to get back into it and remembering things here and there.

I log into the game and i get this very annoying error with GG. Basically disconnects me from the server. I looked around the forum for a different sframe thinking that was the issue, and that didn't work. Infact, they wouldn't even get me into the game. So I'm thinking its my IP configs in my auth/gs.opt.

Anyone have any idea? i can't seem to figure it out. I looked under this help thread for an answer but i wasn't lucky enough.

auth:

gamserver:

Here is what i get inside my Gamer Server:

Unrelated, when logging in: DB COM ERROR(Thread:1, HRESULT:80040E37, GUID:0C733A63-2AC1-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D): DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchase d_item) : Invalid Object name 'billing.dbo.PaidItem'.

My guess is that this is the CS store?

Gameguard issue when disconnectiong happens:

GameGuard: Validation failed. [IP:192.168.1.77/Account: plkiu/ErrorCode:6/Detail:Initial validation timed out]

Thanks in advance, sorry about bugging you guys. I'm trying
No it's the SFrame. You have to use a SFrame without GG. It's somewhere around in this Forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1257

I tryed the PH and the ARAB and they both failed on me so far o.O

I went as far as deleting the GG file in the server and found out that was ******** my herlock server up, so i erased the gg file in the game client (US) 8.1 and added the GG free Sframe from both PH and ARAB and still have the same issue.

Do i need the PH client?

What vital key am I missing here? lol

thanks again
Old   #1258

Quote:
I tryed the PH and the ARAB and they both failed on me so far o.O

I went as far as deleting the GG file in the server and found out that was ******** my herlock server up, so i erased the gg file in the game client (US) 8.1 and added the GG free Sframe from both PH and ARAB and still have the same issue.

Do i need the PH client?

What vital key am I missing here? lol

thanks again
The new sframe checks ip... It has to be a custom sframe that has this feature disabled.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1259

Right, i understand that. I have done that.

I put the custom sframe in my client folder and i still get the same old stuff.

I got rid of the GameGuard folder in my client aswell.

The server still boots me out....

The SFRAME's i tryed are:

-PH 8.1 Sframe.... no GG

-ARAB 8.1 Sframe no GG....

I even went to trying older sframes which is stupid because i knew it wouldnt work, and it sure didn't.

Specs of my files just if you want to see them again:
8.1 server files
MSSQL 2012
and client 8.1 (US)

Man this gg **** is annoying. I'm sorry to bother, its just really annoying me.. I've looked for a whole day straight for an answer and still nothing. :/
3rd day on me trying to make this happen.
Old   #1260

Quote:
Right, i understand that. I have done that.

I put the custom sframe in my client folder and i still get the same old stuff.

I got rid of the GameGuard folder in my client aswell.

The server still boots me out....

The SFRAME's i tryed are:

-PH 8.1 Sframe.... no GG

-ARAB 8.1 Sframe no GG....

I even went to trying older sframes which is stupid because i knew it wouldnt work, and it sure didn't.

Specs of my files just if you want to see them again:
8.1 server files
MSSQL 2012
and client 8.1 (US)

Man this gg **** is annoying. I'm sorry to bother, its just really annoying me.. I've looked for a whole day straight for an answer and still nothing. :/
3rd day on me trying to make this happen.
If you're getting in game and then disconnecting your issue is in your gameserver.opt. Give it the proper revision and search if you don't know what to look for. The answers are in this forum. We all have the benefit of the experience of others and all we have to do is a search and some lite reading...

Thanks
1 User

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz