Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #1186

elite*gold: 0
need the ncarbon data repacker (the program that inserts files into data.00x)
anyone can upload it ? don't try searching it's link doesn't exist now I think.

ps: can any visual basic expert pm me

Old   #1187

Received Thanks: 2,412
I had that program til about 8 months ago and it was created by Pyrok/Xijezu. Trust me you will not find it anywhere I tried for some days, Xijezu have deleted his. My programmer made one and it's not even worth giving out yet and other than this only EoS have one and I know nothing about it.

Old   #1188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I had that program til about 8 months ago and it was created by Pyrok/Xijezu. Trust me you will not find it anywhere I tried for some days, Xijezu have deleted his. My programmer made one and it's not even worth giving out yet and other than this only EoS have one and I know nothing about it.
thx
It seems xijezu really doesn't want any1 to get this program .
Was important to me
Old   #1189

a little question :
can I hash new files for the client ? and can the client read them ?
for example : a new dds file called (spirit_blackcat_lv1.dds) and it is a model for a new pet
can I hash it and put it in resource folder ? will it work ?
thx

Old   #1190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
a little question :
can I hash new files for the client ? and can the client read them ?
for example : a new dds file called (spirit_blackcat_lv1.dds) and it is a model for a new pet
can I hash it and put it in resource folder ? will it work ?
thx
There are a lot more factors than just that:

Say you were creating a new creature called "blackcat" first thing to remember is the file being called in the dbo.SummonResource "model" field is actually a .cob so when you see it called spirit_ent_lv1 it's actually calling spirit_end_lv1.cob NOT .nx3

That's because the .cob already knows all the .nx3 and by association all the .dds files that will need to be loaded. An example of this is if you replace an deco's .nx3 file with say a newer deco, but do not include the newer .dds for the deco then you will indeed see the deco piece but it will be completely grey and lacking texture.

(MODELING BREAKDOWN) [Just open them with notepad++ bro]

.cob = Meshing File (Listing of .nx3/.dds AND .naf required)
.nx3 = 3D Model File (Listing of .dds required)
.dds = Texture File
.tml = Template File used by .cob/.nx3

So yes in "SOME" instances you can achieve this, the easiest method would probably be:

1) Find existing .cob (e.g. ain_deathtyrant_lv1.cob)
2) Rename existing .cob to desired name (e.g. ain_newpet_lv1.cob)
3) View existing .cob NX3 listings (again via notepad++)
4) Load up .nx3 in notepad for desired bodily section (again via notepad++)
5) View existing .nx3 listings of DDS
6) Edit desired .dds
7) Rename all affected .dds (DDS MAY NOT HAVE SAME NAMES AS ORIGINAL PETS!!!!!! or they will appear as original pets)
8) Rename all affected .dds entries in the previous .nx3 file
9) Change "Model" field in dbo.MonsterResource to ain_newpet_lv1.cob) [remember to save edits to rdb]
or
9) Change "Model" field in dbo.SummonResource to ain_newpet_lv1.cob)
[remember to save edits to rdb]
10) Collect all modified resource (such as new .cob, .nx3, .dds) into one folder, hash them and place them in client /resource/ folder

Hope I helped you and have a great day, need anything make another post.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1191

Hey guys

Just hoping someone is going to be willing to shed some light on the following things for me.

1- still looking on how to disable skills for mobs in the hidden dungeons

2- currently using using the stars repack 7.4 with 8.1 parts, big thanks must go to thndr for all the help and to c1ph3r for his advice too, but I have had to use the infinite client with some official 8.1 resources to get the npcs working etc, but now I have the old style menu bars etc. is there a relatively simple way to get the client working npcs erc with the new style menu in game?

3- how can I edit the items that the gold do action box gives?

Thanks in advance guys
Old   #1192

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobeee View Post
Hey guys

Just hoping someone is going to be willing to shed some light on the following things for me.

2- currently using using the stars repack 7.4 with 8.1 parts, big thanks must go to thndr for all the help and to c1ph3r for his advice too, but I have had to use the infinite client with some official 8.1 resources to get the npcs working etc, but now I have the old style menu bars etc. is there a relatively simple way to get the client working npcs erc with the new style menu in game?

Thanks in advance guys

1 - change dbo.MonsterResource drop_table_link_id = 0

2 - stop using corny repacks from people who suck, I would give ya a 7.4 repack but I think they are all equally ****.

3 - edit the random boxes dropgroup entry, it will be listed somewhere down the entry in dbo.ItemResource [Note: -xxxxxx = a dropgroup resource id)
Old   #1193

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Since this is about the 1-Billionth time this stupid **** has been answered:

1 - MAKE THEIR ******* SKILL ID IN DBO.MONSTER = 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 - STOP USING BULLSHIT REPACKS!!!!!!!

3 - EDIT THE DROP TABLE CONNECTED TO THE ITEM IN DBO.ITEMRESOURCE/DBO.DROPGROUPRESOURCE

4 - SHOOT YOURSELF!

Your reply is helpfull

Point 1-3 as bad as your attitude are actually help. Point 2 however does not help my cause, as a little advice on how to rectify the issue would have been more appreciated other than just using the work of others.

Point 4 is however offensive. It is a help thread which was opened to post help requests. Instead of flooding the forum with stupid requests I have taking the initiative and used my brain to search first then post my request in the help thread. If it my request for help was so offensive to you, you could always be mature and the bigger man and ignore my request and keep your childish type rants to your room at home.

Don't get me wrong as far as I can see in this community you are one of the more knowledgable people and when there are more technical questions you do get off your high horse to help out. So I can appreciate the support you give the community.

If you are not able to do something you request help for it? Am I not right, unfortunately not all of us have the technical knowledge base that you may have.

So in future you are always more than welcome to not reply to my request for help if my questions annoy you so much.
Old   #1194

Quote:
Your reply is helpfull

Point 1-3 as bad as your attitude are actually help. Point 2 however does not help my cause, as a little advice on how to rectify the issue would have been more appreciated other than just using the work of others.

Point 4 is however offensive. It is a help thread which was opened to post help requests. Instead of flooding the forum with stupid requests I have taking the initiative and used my brain to search first then post my request in the help thread. If it my request for help was so offensive to you, you could always be mature and the bigger man and ignore my request and keep your childish type rants to your room at home.

Don't get me wrong as far as I can see in this community you are one of the more knowledgable people and when there are more technical questions you do get off your high horse to help out. So I can appreciate the support you give the community.

If you are not able to do something you request help for it? Am I not right, unfortunately not all of us have the technical knowledge base that you may have.

So in future you are always more than welcome to not reply to my request for help if my questions annoy you so much.
Hmn, Touche -- you have my apologies.

Quote:
Hey guys

Thanks in advance guys

1 - change dbo.MonsterResource drop_table_link_id = 0

2 - stop using corny repacks from people who suck, I would give ya a 7.4 repack but I think they are all equally shit.

3 - edit the random boxes dropgroup entry, it will be listed somewhere down the entry in dbo.ItemResource [Note: -xxxxxx = a dropgroup resource id)

-- corrected --
Old   #1195

Quote:
Hey guys

Thanks in advance guys
1. Monster Skill Id column in the dbo.Monster resource table
2. Ugh....not sure since when does the UI have to do with a repack? :/
3. Believe thats the dropresource table? (might be wrong) but im pretty sure
Old   #1196

Well if I use the official us client and then just change the sframe I can connect and play the stars repack server 7.4 with 8.1 features. But my npcs don't work so listening to some much needed and helpfull advice I downloaded the infinite client and used some of those client resource files to get the game working. This resulted in the game working and npcs working but went back to the old style in game menus. I am looking for some advice on how to get it to the new style menus etc
Old   #1197

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
That's odd because I am using the Stars DB and I do not have that error.

What client are you using now? Maybe it is a resourcing error.
I've got the same problem.
E-protect and E-repair doesn't work as they do.

Someone knows how fix it ?
Old   #1198

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by helistor View Post
I've got the same problem.
E-protect and E-repair doesn't work as they do.

Someone knows how fix it ?
What client are you using?
Old   #1199

I find.

For E-protect i must use stabilpowder code
For P-Protect the good code is = 950070

I've another question.
Sometimes mobs pass through walls when they walk.
It's irritating

I thought that "game.no_collision_check 0 or 1 " option was the answer, but not.

What can I do for mobs don't pass through walls ?

(sorry for my english, i try to be understandable, but i don't know if it)
Old   #1200

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by helistor View Post
I find.

For E-protect i must use stabilpowder code
For P-Protect the good code is = 950070

I've another question.
Sometimes mobs pass through walls when they walk.
It's irritating

I thought that "game.no_collision_check 0 or 1 " option was the answer, but not.

What can I do for mobs don't pass through walls ?

(sorry for my english, i try to be understandable, but i don't know if it)
N game.skip_loading_attribute:0
T game.no_collision_check:0
T game.monster_pathfinding:1

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz