Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/23/2018, 08:00   #7171

elite*gold: 0
thanks @,but i use gv("AP") or get_value("AP") cant got nothing .

character dont have AP column.....
Old 07/23/2018, 11:57   #7172

Try This :

PHP Code:
local ap get_value"ap" )
set_value"ap"ap 100
Old 07/23/2018, 16:25   #7173

@ thanks a lot...its useful....
Old 07/23/2018, 18:49   #7174

You're Welcome...
Old 07/24/2018, 11:47   #7175

I have no idea if someone already asked it (didn't find anything using search option), so I'll ask anyway.

1. Can you increase the number of effects you get from crystals of awakening on items from 5 to lets say 7 or 9 and can you make crystals of helmet awakening ALWAYS add 2 sockets and 1 random skill + random effects?

2. Can you make all crystals of awakenings always give only the highest efffect values on items when used on items?

3. Can you make special crystals of awakening for decoration items too and have all deco items 2 or 4 sockets?

4. Would it be possible to make a special artifact item containing all effects of a specific etheral item and then add this effects to another by combinng with another etheral item, for example add crit stats from a primal weapon to a feral weapon:

Lets say you have a R7 feral Gargoyle Tail and want to add the crit stats from this 1h mace to a R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tail. First you would have to combine the R7 feral Gargoyle Tail with a special "extraction cube" (would look like a normal r7 strike cube) and as a result you would get an artiffact item containg the crit stats from that Feral Gargoyle Tail. Than you could combine the R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tail with that artifact item and as a result your R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tails crit rate and power stats would be increased by the amount of the R7 Feral Gargoyle Tail crit stats. After combing Brutal Gargoyle Tail with the artifact you would have Crit Power +30,7 and Crit Rate +9,5. Your base:
R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tails
Crit Power +17.0
Crit Rate +5.3
+
R7 Feral Gargoyle Tails
Crit Power +13.7
Crit Rate 4.2.

You could also use any other than feral stats to add to the brutal Gargoyle Tail for example:

Use the effect from The Silencer lvl 155 1h mace:

Chance on attack to increase P.Atk or Silence the enemy.
Strength +21

and add it to the R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tail Crit effects. After combining with the Silencer effect from the artifact you could get:

Brutal Gargoyle Tail

Critical Power +17.0
Critical Rate +5.3
Strength +21

You could add ONLY 1 effect from any other of the same weapon or armor type with your equipped items (effects from r7 weapons, armors with equipped r7 weapon, armors etc.).

5. Can you make a special consumable item that would increase a specific stat of your current equipped item when used and could be obtained only from dungeon monsters or bosses? Lets say you have a circus Double Tear of Spider 2h Axe with P.Atk +1113.8 and after killing a dungeon boss you get a "Potion of P.Atk - weapons" (it would add 50-100 P.Atk to your 1113.8 P.Atk effect). Now this potions could be used until you MAX out any effect on your item. This potions could also add a new effect to your current equipped item to a max of 9 effects on any R7 item from 150 to 180 and highier level. This way you could make a normal etheral 150 master class item with 9 effects instead of normal 2 effects or max out all effects on circus or disorted space, treasure, nusilite or any other end game items. This potions could drop from any dungeon monsters with a lower drop rate and a high drop rate from bosses. Each potion would be item specific (armor, weapons, gloves, rings etc).

6. Is it possible to make R2-R6 items +21-25 using R2-R6 invars and amalgams with 100% success rate? I was also wondering if its possiblew to make:

R2 items - Max +25 enchantment - max level effect 10
R3 items - Max +30 enchantment - max level effect 20
R4 items - Max +35 enchantment - max level effect 40
R5 items - Max +40 enchantment - max level effect 60
R6 items - Max +45 enchantment - max level effect 80
R7 items - Max +50 enchantment - max level effect 100

R7 invars and amalgams would allow enchanting an item up to +50 and by using mithril ore you increase the level on your equipped item up to level 100 by the blacksmith. Same with R2-R6 items.

7. Is it possible to give Necklace, Earrings and Rings sockets too (max 2)?
Old 07/24/2018, 12:05   #7176

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbster1 View Post
I have no idea if someone already asked for it (didn't find anything using search option), so I'll ask anyway.

1. Can you increase the number of effects you get from crystals of awakening on items from 5 to lets say 7 or 9 and can you make crystals of helmet awakening ALWAYS add 2 sockets and 1 random skill + random effects?

2. Can you make all crystals of awakenings always give only the highest efffect values on items when used on items?

3. Can you make special crystals of awakening for decoration items too and have all deco items 2 or 4 sockets?

4. Would it be possible to make a special artifact item containing all effects of a specific etheral item and then add this effects to another by combinng with another etheral item, for example add crit stats from a primal weapon to a feral weapon:

Lets say you have a R7 feral Gargoyle Tail and want to add the crit stats from this 1h mace to a R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tail. First you would have to combine the R7 feral Gargoyle Tail with a special "extraction cube" (would look like a normal r7 strike cube) and as a result you would get an artiffact item containg the crit stats from that Feral Gargoyle Tail. Than you could combine the R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tail with that artifact item and as a result your R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tails crit rate and power stats would be increased by the amount of the R7 Feral Gargoyle Tail crit stats. After combing Brutal Gargoyle Tail with the artifact you would have Crit Power +30,7 and Crit Rate +9,5. Your base:
R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tails
Crit Power +17.0
Crit Rate +5.3
+
R7 Feral Gargoyle Tails
Crit Power +13.7
Crit Rate 4.2.

You could also use any other than feral stats to add to the brutal Gargoyle Tail for example:

Use the effect from The Silencer lvl 155 1h mace:

Strength +21

and add it to the R7 Brutal Gargoyle Tail Crit effects. After combining with the Silencer effect from the artifact you could get:

Brutal Gargoyle Tail

Critical Power +17.0
Critical Rate +5.3
Strength +21

You could add ONLY 1 effect from any other of the same weapon or armor type with your equipped items (effects from r7 weapons, armors with equipped r7 weapon, armors etc.).

5. Can you make special consumable item that would increase a specific stat of your current equipped item when used and could be obtained only from dungeon monsters or bosses? Lets say you have a circus Double Tear of Spider 2h Axe with P.Atk +1113.8 and after killing a dungeon boss you get a "Potion of P.Atk" (it would add 50-100 P.Atk to your 1113.8 P.Atk effect). Now this potions could be used until you MAX out any effect on your item. This potions could also add a new effect to your current equipped item to a max of 9 effects on any R7 item from 150 to 180 and highier level. This way you could make a normal etheral 150 master class item with 9 effects instead of normal 2 effects or max out all effects on circus or disorted space, treasure, nusilite or any other end game items. This potions could drop from any dungeon monsters with a lower drop rate and a high drop rate from bosses.
If you mean the identify-thing and not the awakening, I'll answer that.

1. + 2. Yes you can. You just need to edit RandomItemOptionResource (for editing the values) and/or RandomItemPresetResource to set the chances to get effect-rows. (and to add more if you want more than 7 effects)

3. Well, in 9.4 you have to trick the game to give decoration socket-slots (since 9.4 does not allow "decoration-group" to get sockets - I hope you get the hint )
But you can make them identifyable without problems.

4. + 5. I'm too tired to read that text, maybe some1 else will answer that xD
Old 07/24/2018, 12:27   #7177

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkDevil View Post
If you mean the identify-thing and not the awakening, I'll answer that.
I meant the awakening not the idenify thing and you better check this thread again, cause I updated my post again with even more text

PS.

I don't have my own server, I was just wondering if anything I asked is possible to add to the game...
Old 07/24/2018, 12:33   #7178

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
@ thanks a lot...its useful....
You could also try this one:
Code:
function ap_opt(type,amount,charname)

local chara = charname
	local amount_2 = amount

if chara == "" or chara == nil then
		chara = gv("name") 

if amount_2 == "" or amount_2 == nil then
			amount_2 = 0 
			if type == nil or type == "" then
				message("Oops, I guess you forgot something")
			end
		end
	end
	local ap = gv("ap",chara)

if type == 0 then 

message(chara.." has "..ap.."AP")
	else
			sv("ap",ap + amount_2,chara)
			message(chara.." got "..amount_2.." AP!")
	end

end
Useage is simple:

ap_opt(0,charname)
-> prints out the current AP of a specific character.
If "charname" is not given ( ap_opt(0) ), it prints out the AP of the function-caller.

ap_opt(1,charname,amount)
-> Adds <amount> arenapoints to a specific character.
If amount is not given (ap_opt(1,name) ), it adds "0" AP to a specific character.
If amount and charname is not given, it would "add" 0 AP to the function-caller.

Quote:
I meant the awakening not the idenify thing and you better check this thread again, cause I updated my post again with even more text

PS.

I don't have my own server, I was just wondering if anything I asked is possible to add to the game...
There's no awakening that adds sockets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2018, 12:45   #7179

Quote:
You could also try this one:
[code]
There's no awakening that adds sockets.
Yes there is, at least at the private server I play on. Crystal of awakening - helmet. It adds random 5 effects + 1 or 2 sockets and/or +1 random skill to R7 helmets (low chance of getting +1 or 2 sockets and skill though)...
Old 07/24/2018, 12:51   #7180

Quote:
Yes there is, at least at the private server I play on. Crystal of awakening - helmet. It adds random 5 effects + 1 or 2 sockets and/or +1 random skill to R7 helmets (low chance of getting +1 or 2 sockets and skill though)...
Then maybe the item is called like that, but the process is identify().
So you can read my answers earlier
Old 07/24/2018, 13:03   #7181

Quote:
Then maybe the item is called like that, but the process is identify().
So you can read my answers earlier
I guess you're right, I know nothing about "modding" rappelz although I love to mod games, used to mod D2 LoD, Dungeon Siege 2, Torchlight 2 or F.E.A.R. multiplayer server long time ago for fun. Always wanted to know how far can I get or ridiculous OP just to balance stuff later. If Rappelz didn't involve REAL MONEY I would probably try making my own server too Right now I only have lots of crazy ideas for Rappelz, from tweaking items, skills to my own quest ideas or events and any other quality of life changes...
Old 07/25/2018, 01:27   #7182

Hello guys

I am creating new skills and I need to change the icons by new ones.

Problem is: I don't know how to implement new icons which don't exist in the current game.

Thanks for helping me and have a good day
Old 07/25/2018, 03:14   #7183

help:
Pushing item failed in decomposing: itemCode(0), itemCnt(1), player(goodboy)

what's wrong with this problem? btw how to add a new decompose item?
Old 07/25/2018, 04:53   #7184

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
help:
Pushing item failed in decomposing: itemCode(0), itemCnt(1), player(goodboy)

what's wrong with this problem? btw how to add a new decompose item?
Take a look here for fixing your problem:
Old 07/25/2018, 11:03   #7185

yes i used fixed files,but has the problem still.

if i want decomposed other item,how to do? thanks...

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz