Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #601
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Did you start the Official-Launcher to update the Client?
in the Game001 i found :
DB COM ERROR(Thread:3 , HRESULT:80040E10 , GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_CreateCharacter(dbo.smp_insert_Character) : La Prcocédure ou fonction 'smp_insert_character'Attend le paramčtre '@IN_DEFALT_BAG_SID',Qui n'a pas été fourni.


.....OMG help



kimii0 is offline  
Old   #602
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Did you play around with some stored procedures in the Telecaster DB? The smp_insert_character is correct in the Infinite Files.

Use this (Open query window in microsoft sql management center paste the statement and execute):

Code:
USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_insert_character]    Script Date: 14.05.2012 14:01:35 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO


-- start of smp_insert_character
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_insert_character]

@OUT_SID				INT OUTPUT,
@IN_NAME				NVARCHAR(31),
@IN_ACCOUNT				VARCHAR(61),
@IN_ACCOUNT_ID			INT,
@IN_SLOT				INT,
@IN_X					INT,
@IN_Y					INT,
@IN_Z					INT,
@IN_LAYER				INT,
@IN_RACE				INT,
@IN_SEX					INT,
@IN_LV					INT,
@IN_MAX_REACHED_LEVEL	INT,
@IN_HP					INT,
@IN_MP					INT,
@IN_JLV					INT,
@IN_JP					INT,
@IN_CHA					INT,
@IN_SKIN_COLOR			INT,
@IN_MODEL_00			INT,
@IN_MODEL_01			INT,
@IN_MODEL_02			INT,
@IN_MODEL_03			INT,
@IN_MODEL_04			INT,
@IN_HAIR_COLOR_INDEX	INT,
@IN_TEXTURE_ID			INT,
@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_SID	BIGINT,
@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_CODE	INT,
@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_SID	BIGINT,
@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_CODE	INT,
@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_SID		BIGINT,
@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_CODE	INT


AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

DECLARE @RET INT
SET @RET = 0

BEGIN TRANSACTION

SELECT @RET = COUNT(*) FROM Character WITH (NOLOCK) where name = @IN_NAME;

IF @RET > 0
BEGIN
	ROLLBACK TRANSACTION
	SET @OUT_SID = 0;
	SET @RET = -1;
	GOTO ON_END
END

INSERT INTO Character
	(
--	sid,					-- 0
	name,					-- 1
	account,				-- 2
	account_id,				-- 3
	slot,					-- 4
	x,						-- 5
	y,						-- 6
	z,						-- 7
	layer,					-- 8
	race,					-- 9
	sex,					-- 10
	exp,					-- 11
	last_decreased_exp,		-- 12
	lv,						-- 13
	max_reached_level,		-- 14
	hp,						-- 15
	mp,						-- 16
	stamina,				-- 17
	havoc,					-- 18
	jlv,					-- 19
	jp,						-- 20
	total_jp,				-- 21
	job_0,					-- 22
	job_1,					-- 23
	job_2,					-- 24
	jlv_0,					-- 25
	jlv_1,					-- 26
	jlv_2,					-- 27
	immoral_point,			-- 28
	cha,					-- 29
	pkc,					-- 30
	dkc,					-- 31
	huntaholic_point,		-- 32
	huntaholic_enter_count,	-- 33
	create_time,			-- 34
	delete_time,			-- 35
	login_time,				-- 36
	logout_time,			-- 37
	login_count,			-- 38
	play_time,				-- 39
	belt_00,				-- 40
	belt_01,				-- 41
	belt_02,				-- 42
	belt_03,				-- 43
	belt_04,				-- 44
	belt_05,				-- 45
	permission,				-- 46
	skin_color,				-- 47
	model_00,				-- 48
	model_01,				-- 49
	model_02,				-- 50
	model_03,				-- 51
	model_04,				-- 52
	hair_color_index,		-- 53
	hair_color_rgb,			-- 54
	hide_equip_flag,        -- 55
	texture_id,				-- 56
	job,					-- 57
	gold,					-- 58
	party_id,				-- 59
	guild_id,				-- 60
	prev_guild_id,			-- 61
	flag_list,				-- 62
	client_info,			-- 63
	job_depth,				-- 64
	summon_0,				-- 65
	summon_1,				-- 66
	summon_2,				-- 67
	summon_3,				-- 68
	summon_4,				-- 69
	summon_5,				-- 70
	main_summon,			-- 71
	sub_summon,				-- 72
	remain_summon_time,		-- 73
	pet,					-- 74
	chaos,					-- 75
	adv_chat_count,			-- 76
	name_changed,			-- 77
	auto_used,				-- 78
	guild_block_time,		-- 79
	pkmode,					-- 80
	otp_value,				-- 81
	otp_date,				-- 82
	chat_block_time,		-- 83
	guild_perm				-- 84
	)
	VALUES
	(
--	@IN_SID,										-- 0 DB°Ў АЪµї №Я±Ю
	@IN_NAME,										-- 1
	@IN_ACCOUNT,									-- 2
	@IN_ACCOUNT_ID,									-- 3
	@IN_SLOT,										-- 4
	@IN_X,											-- 5
	@IN_Y,											-- 6
	@IN_Z,											-- 7
	@IN_LAYER,										-- 8
	@IN_RACE,										-- 9
	@IN_SEX,										-- 10
	0,												-- 11
	0,												-- 12
	@IN_LV,											-- 13
	@IN_MAX_REACHED_LEVEL,							-- 14
	@IN_HP,											-- 15
	@IN_MP,											-- 16
	0,												-- 17
	0,												-- 18
	@IN_JLV,										-- 19
	@IN_JP,											-- 20
	0,												-- 21
	0,												-- 22
	0,												-- 23
	0,												-- 24
	0,												-- 25
	0,												-- 26
	0,												-- 27
	0,												-- 28
	@IN_CHA,										-- 29
	0,												-- 30
	0,												-- 31
	0,												-- 32
	12,												-- 33
	GETDATE(),										-- 34
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '9999-12-31', 120 ),			-- 35
	0,												-- 36
	GETDATE(),										-- 37
	0,												-- 38
	0,												-- 39
	0,												-- 40
	0,												-- 41
	0,												-- 42
	0,												-- 43
	0,												-- 44
	0,												-- 45
	0,												-- 46
	@IN_SKIN_COLOR,									-- 47
	@IN_MODEL_00,									-- 48
	@IN_MODEL_01,									-- 49
	@IN_MODEL_02,									-- 50
	@IN_MODEL_03,									-- 51
	@IN_MODEL_04,									-- 52
	@IN_HAIR_COLOR_INDEX,							-- 53
	0,												-- 54
	0,												-- 55		
	@IN_TEXTURE_ID,									-- 56
	0,												-- 57
	0,												-- 58
	0,												-- 59
	0,												-- 60
	0,												-- 61
	'',												-- 62
	'QS=0,0,2,0|QS=0,1,2,2|QS=0,11,2,1|',			-- 63
	0,												-- 64
	0,												-- 65
	0,												-- 66
	0,												-- 67
	0,												-- 68
	0,												-- 69
	0,												-- 70
	0,												-- 71
	0,												-- 72
	0,												-- 73
	0,												-- 74
	0,												-- 75
	0,												-- 76
	1,												-- 77
	0,												-- 78
	0,												-- 79
	0,												-- 80
	0,												-- 81
	GETDATE(),										-- 82
	0,												-- 83
	1		
	);

IF @@ERROR <> 0
BEGIN
	SET @RET = -1
	ROLLBACK TRANSACTION
	GOTO ON_END
END

SET @OUT_SID = SCOPE_IDENTITY();

-- ±вє» №«±в Бц±Ю
INSERT INTO dbo.Item
	(
	sid,							-- 0
	owner_id,						-- 1
	account_id,						-- 2
	summon_id,						-- 3
	auction_id,						-- 4
	keeping_id,						-- 5
	idx,							-- 6
	code,							-- 7
	flag,							-- 8
	cnt,							-- 9
	level,							-- 10
	enhance,						-- 11
	ethereal_durability,			-- 12
	endurance,						-- 13
	gcode,							-- 14
	create_time,					-- 15
	wear_info,						-- 16
	socket_0,						-- 17
	socket_1,						-- 18
	socket_2,						-- 19
	socket_3,						-- 20
	remain_time,					-- 21
	elemental_effect_type,			-- 22
	elemental_effect_expire_time,	-- 23
	elemental_effect_attack_point,	-- 24
	elemental_effect_magic_point,	-- 25
	update_time						-- 26
	)
	VALUES
	(
	@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_SID,					-- 0
	@OUT_SID,								-- 1
	0,										-- 2
	0,										-- 3
	0,										-- 4
	0,										-- 5
	0,										-- 6
	@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_CODE,				-- 7
	0,										-- 8
	1,										-- 9
	1,										-- 10
	0,										-- 11
	0,										-- 12
	50,										-- 13
	6,										-- 14
	GETDATE(),								-- 15	
	0,										-- 16
	0,										-- 17
	0,										-- 18
	0,										-- 19
	0,										-- 20
	0,										-- 21
	0,										-- 22
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '2000-01-01', 120 ),	-- 23
	0,										-- 24
	0,										-- 25
	GETDATE()								-- 26
	);

-- ±вє» ѕЖёУ Бц±Ю
INSERT INTO dbo.Item
	(
	sid,							-- 0
	owner_id,						-- 1
	account_id,						-- 2
	summon_id,						-- 3
	auction_id,						-- 4
	keeping_id,						-- 5
	idx,							-- 6
	code,							-- 7
	flag,							-- 8
	cnt,							-- 9
	level,							-- 10
	enhance,						-- 11
	ethereal_durability,			-- 12
	endurance,						-- 13
	gcode,							-- 14
	create_time,					-- 15
	wear_info,						-- 16
	socket_0,						-- 17
	socket_1,						-- 18
	socket_2,						-- 19
	socket_3,						-- 20
	remain_time,					-- 21
	elemental_effect_type,			-- 22
	elemental_effect_expire_time,	-- 23
	elemental_effect_attack_point,	-- 24
	elemental_effect_magic_point,	-- 25
	update_time						-- 26
	)
	VALUES
	(
	@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_SID,					-- 0
	@OUT_SID,								-- 1
	0,										-- 2
	0,										-- 3
	0,										-- 4
	0,										-- 5
	0,										-- 6
	@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_CODE,					-- 7
	0,										-- 8
	1,										-- 9
	1,										-- 10
	0,										-- 11
	0,										-- 12
	50,										-- 13
	6,										-- 14
	GETDATE(),								-- 15	
	2,										-- 16
	0,										-- 17
	0,										-- 18
	0,										-- 19
	0,										-- 20
	0,										-- 21
	0,										-- 22
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '2000-01-01', 120 ),	-- 23
	0,										-- 24
	0,										-- 25
	GETDATE()								-- 26
	);

-- ±вє» °Ў№ж Бц±Ю
INSERT INTO dbo.Item
	(
	sid,							-- 0
	owner_id,						-- 1
	account_id,						-- 2
	summon_id,						-- 3
	auction_id,						-- 4
	keeping_id,						-- 5
	idx,							-- 6
	code,							-- 7
	flag,							-- 8
	cnt,							-- 9
	level,							-- 10
	enhance,						-- 11
	ethereal_durability,			-- 12
	endurance,						-- 13
	gcode,							-- 14
	create_time,					-- 15
	wear_info,						-- 16
	socket_0,						-- 17
	socket_1,						-- 18
	socket_2,						-- 19
	socket_3,						-- 20
	remain_time,					-- 21
	elemental_effect_type,			-- 22
	elemental_effect_expire_time,	-- 23
	elemental_effect_attack_point,	-- 24
	elemental_effect_magic_point,	-- 25
	update_time						-- 26
	)
	VALUES
	(
	@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_SID,					-- 0
	@OUT_SID,								-- 1
	0,										-- 2
	0,										-- 3
	0,										-- 4
	0,										-- 5
	0,										-- 6
	@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_CODE,					-- 7
	0,										-- 8
	1,										-- 9
	1,										-- 10
	0,										-- 11
	0,										-- 12
	50,										-- 13
	6,										-- 14
	GETDATE(),								-- 15	
	23,										-- 16
	0,										-- 17
	0,										-- 18
	0,										-- 19
	0,										-- 20
	0,										-- 21
	0,										-- 22
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '2000-01-01', 120 ),	-- 23
	0,										-- 24
	0,										-- 25
	GETDATE()								-- 26
	);

ON_SUCCESS:
COMMIT TRANSACTION

ON_END:
RETURN @RET

-- end of smp_insert_character


c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Did you play around with some stored procedures in the Telecaster DB? The smp_insert_character is correct in the Infinite Files.

Use this (Open query window in microsoft sql management center paste the statement and execute):

Code:
USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_insert_character]    Script Date: 14.05.2012 14:01:35 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO


-- start of smp_insert_character
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_insert_character]

@OUT_SID				INT OUTPUT,
@IN_NAME				NVARCHAR(31),
@IN_ACCOUNT				VARCHAR(61),
@IN_ACCOUNT_ID			INT,
@IN_SLOT				INT,
@IN_X					INT,
@IN_Y					INT,
@IN_Z					INT,
@IN_LAYER				INT,
@IN_RACE				INT,
@IN_SEX					INT,
@IN_LV					INT,
@IN_MAX_REACHED_LEVEL	INT,
@IN_HP					INT,
@IN_MP					INT,
@IN_JLV					INT,
@IN_JP					INT,
@IN_CHA					INT,
@IN_SKIN_COLOR			INT,
@IN_MODEL_00			INT,
@IN_MODEL_01			INT,
@IN_MODEL_02			INT,
@IN_MODEL_03			INT,
@IN_MODEL_04			INT,
@IN_HAIR_COLOR_INDEX	INT,
@IN_TEXTURE_ID			INT,
@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_SID	BIGINT,
@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_CODE	INT,
@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_SID	BIGINT,
@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_CODE	INT,
@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_SID		BIGINT,
@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_CODE	INT


AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

DECLARE @RET INT
SET @RET = 0

BEGIN TRANSACTION

SELECT @RET = COUNT(*) FROM Character WITH (NOLOCK) where name = @IN_NAME;

IF @RET > 0
BEGIN
	ROLLBACK TRANSACTION
	SET @OUT_SID = 0;
	SET @RET = -1;
	GOTO ON_END
END

INSERT INTO Character
	(
--	sid,					-- 0
	name,					-- 1
	account,				-- 2
	account_id,				-- 3
	slot,					-- 4
	x,						-- 5
	y,						-- 6
	z,						-- 7
	layer,					-- 8
	race,					-- 9
	sex,					-- 10
	exp,					-- 11
	last_decreased_exp,		-- 12
	lv,						-- 13
	max_reached_level,		-- 14
	hp,						-- 15
	mp,						-- 16
	stamina,				-- 17
	havoc,					-- 18
	jlv,					-- 19
	jp,						-- 20
	total_jp,				-- 21
	job_0,					-- 22
	job_1,					-- 23
	job_2,					-- 24
	jlv_0,					-- 25
	jlv_1,					-- 26
	jlv_2,					-- 27
	immoral_point,			-- 28
	cha,					-- 29
	pkc,					-- 30
	dkc,					-- 31
	huntaholic_point,		-- 32
	huntaholic_enter_count,	-- 33
	create_time,			-- 34
	delete_time,			-- 35
	login_time,				-- 36
	logout_time,			-- 37
	login_count,			-- 38
	play_time,				-- 39
	belt_00,				-- 40
	belt_01,				-- 41
	belt_02,				-- 42
	belt_03,				-- 43
	belt_04,				-- 44
	belt_05,				-- 45
	permission,				-- 46
	skin_color,				-- 47
	model_00,				-- 48
	model_01,				-- 49
	model_02,				-- 50
	model_03,				-- 51
	model_04,				-- 52
	hair_color_index,		-- 53
	hair_color_rgb,			-- 54
	hide_equip_flag,        -- 55
	texture_id,				-- 56
	job,					-- 57
	gold,					-- 58
	party_id,				-- 59
	guild_id,				-- 60
	prev_guild_id,			-- 61
	flag_list,				-- 62
	client_info,			-- 63
	job_depth,				-- 64
	summon_0,				-- 65
	summon_1,				-- 66
	summon_2,				-- 67
	summon_3,				-- 68
	summon_4,				-- 69
	summon_5,				-- 70
	main_summon,			-- 71
	sub_summon,				-- 72
	remain_summon_time,		-- 73
	pet,					-- 74
	chaos,					-- 75
	adv_chat_count,			-- 76
	name_changed,			-- 77
	auto_used,				-- 78
	guild_block_time,		-- 79
	pkmode,					-- 80
	otp_value,				-- 81
	otp_date,				-- 82
	chat_block_time,		-- 83
	guild_perm				-- 84
	)
	VALUES
	(
--	@IN_SID,										-- 0 DB°Ў АЪµї №Я±Ю
	@IN_NAME,										-- 1
	@IN_ACCOUNT,									-- 2
	@IN_ACCOUNT_ID,									-- 3
	@IN_SLOT,										-- 4
	@IN_X,											-- 5
	@IN_Y,											-- 6
	@IN_Z,											-- 7
	@IN_LAYER,										-- 8
	@IN_RACE,										-- 9
	@IN_SEX,										-- 10
	0,												-- 11
	0,												-- 12
	@IN_LV,											-- 13
	@IN_MAX_REACHED_LEVEL,							-- 14
	@IN_HP,											-- 15
	@IN_MP,											-- 16
	0,												-- 17
	0,												-- 18
	@IN_JLV,										-- 19
	@IN_JP,											-- 20
	0,												-- 21
	0,												-- 22
	0,												-- 23
	0,												-- 24
	0,												-- 25
	0,												-- 26
	0,												-- 27
	0,												-- 28
	@IN_CHA,										-- 29
	0,												-- 30
	0,												-- 31
	0,												-- 32
	12,												-- 33
	GETDATE(),										-- 34
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '9999-12-31', 120 ),			-- 35
	0,												-- 36
	GETDATE(),										-- 37
	0,												-- 38
	0,												-- 39
	0,												-- 40
	0,												-- 41
	0,												-- 42
	0,												-- 43
	0,												-- 44
	0,												-- 45
	0,												-- 46
	@IN_SKIN_COLOR,									-- 47
	@IN_MODEL_00,									-- 48
	@IN_MODEL_01,									-- 49
	@IN_MODEL_02,									-- 50
	@IN_MODEL_03,									-- 51
	@IN_MODEL_04,									-- 52
	@IN_HAIR_COLOR_INDEX,							-- 53
	0,												-- 54
	0,												-- 55		
	@IN_TEXTURE_ID,									-- 56
	0,												-- 57
	0,												-- 58
	0,												-- 59
	0,												-- 60
	0,												-- 61
	'',												-- 62
	'QS=0,0,2,0|QS=0,1,2,2|QS=0,11,2,1|',			-- 63
	0,												-- 64
	0,												-- 65
	0,												-- 66
	0,												-- 67
	0,												-- 68
	0,												-- 69
	0,												-- 70
	0,												-- 71
	0,												-- 72
	0,												-- 73
	0,												-- 74
	0,												-- 75
	0,												-- 76
	1,												-- 77
	0,												-- 78
	0,												-- 79
	0,												-- 80
	0,												-- 81
	GETDATE(),										-- 82
	0,												-- 83
	1		
	);

IF @@ERROR <> 0
BEGIN
	SET @RET = -1
	ROLLBACK TRANSACTION
	GOTO ON_END
END

SET @OUT_SID = SCOPE_IDENTITY();

-- ±вє» №«±в Бц±Ю
INSERT INTO dbo.Item
	(
	sid,							-- 0
	owner_id,						-- 1
	account_id,						-- 2
	summon_id,						-- 3
	auction_id,						-- 4
	keeping_id,						-- 5
	idx,							-- 6
	code,							-- 7
	flag,							-- 8
	cnt,							-- 9
	level,							-- 10
	enhance,						-- 11
	ethereal_durability,			-- 12
	endurance,						-- 13
	gcode,							-- 14
	create_time,					-- 15
	wear_info,						-- 16
	socket_0,						-- 17
	socket_1,						-- 18
	socket_2,						-- 19
	socket_3,						-- 20
	remain_time,					-- 21
	elemental_effect_type,			-- 22
	elemental_effect_expire_time,	-- 23
	elemental_effect_attack_point,	-- 24
	elemental_effect_magic_point,	-- 25
	update_time						-- 26
	)
	VALUES
	(
	@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_SID,					-- 0
	@OUT_SID,								-- 1
	0,										-- 2
	0,										-- 3
	0,										-- 4
	0,										-- 5
	0,										-- 6
	@IN_DEFAULT_WEAPON_CODE,				-- 7
	0,										-- 8
	1,										-- 9
	1,										-- 10
	0,										-- 11
	0,										-- 12
	50,										-- 13
	6,										-- 14
	GETDATE(),								-- 15	
	0,										-- 16
	0,										-- 17
	0,										-- 18
	0,										-- 19
	0,										-- 20
	0,										-- 21
	0,										-- 22
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '2000-01-01', 120 ),	-- 23
	0,										-- 24
	0,										-- 25
	GETDATE()								-- 26
	);

-- ±вє» ѕЖёУ Бц±Ю
INSERT INTO dbo.Item
	(
	sid,							-- 0
	owner_id,						-- 1
	account_id,						-- 2
	summon_id,						-- 3
	auction_id,						-- 4
	keeping_id,						-- 5
	idx,							-- 6
	code,							-- 7
	flag,							-- 8
	cnt,							-- 9
	level,							-- 10
	enhance,						-- 11
	ethereal_durability,			-- 12
	endurance,						-- 13
	gcode,							-- 14
	create_time,					-- 15
	wear_info,						-- 16
	socket_0,						-- 17
	socket_1,						-- 18
	socket_2,						-- 19
	socket_3,						-- 20
	remain_time,					-- 21
	elemental_effect_type,			-- 22
	elemental_effect_expire_time,	-- 23
	elemental_effect_attack_point,	-- 24
	elemental_effect_magic_point,	-- 25
	update_time						-- 26
	)
	VALUES
	(
	@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_SID,					-- 0
	@OUT_SID,								-- 1
	0,										-- 2
	0,										-- 3
	0,										-- 4
	0,										-- 5
	0,										-- 6
	@IN_DEFAULT_ARMOR_CODE,					-- 7
	0,										-- 8
	1,										-- 9
	1,										-- 10
	0,										-- 11
	0,										-- 12
	50,										-- 13
	6,										-- 14
	GETDATE(),								-- 15	
	2,										-- 16
	0,										-- 17
	0,										-- 18
	0,										-- 19
	0,										-- 20
	0,										-- 21
	0,										-- 22
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '2000-01-01', 120 ),	-- 23
	0,										-- 24
	0,										-- 25
	GETDATE()								-- 26
	);

-- ±вє» °Ў№ж Бц±Ю
INSERT INTO dbo.Item
	(
	sid,							-- 0
	owner_id,						-- 1
	account_id,						-- 2
	summon_id,						-- 3
	auction_id,						-- 4
	keeping_id,						-- 5
	idx,							-- 6
	code,							-- 7
	flag,							-- 8
	cnt,							-- 9
	level,							-- 10
	enhance,						-- 11
	ethereal_durability,			-- 12
	endurance,						-- 13
	gcode,							-- 14
	create_time,					-- 15
	wear_info,						-- 16
	socket_0,						-- 17
	socket_1,						-- 18
	socket_2,						-- 19
	socket_3,						-- 20
	remain_time,					-- 21
	elemental_effect_type,			-- 22
	elemental_effect_expire_time,	-- 23
	elemental_effect_attack_point,	-- 24
	elemental_effect_magic_point,	-- 25
	update_time						-- 26
	)
	VALUES
	(
	@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_SID,					-- 0
	@OUT_SID,								-- 1
	0,										-- 2
	0,										-- 3
	0,										-- 4
	0,										-- 5
	0,										-- 6
	@IN_DEFAULT_BAG_CODE,					-- 7
	0,										-- 8
	1,										-- 9
	1,										-- 10
	0,										-- 11
	0,										-- 12
	50,										-- 13
	6,										-- 14
	GETDATE(),								-- 15	
	23,										-- 16
	0,										-- 17
	0,										-- 18
	0,										-- 19
	0,										-- 20
	0,										-- 21
	0,										-- 22
	CONVERT( DATETIME, '2000-01-01', 120 ),	-- 23
	0,										-- 24
	0,										-- 25
	GETDATE()								-- 26
	);

ON_SUCCESS:
COMMIT TRANSACTION

ON_END:
RETURN @RET

-- end of smp_insert_character
ERROR
Msg*207, Niveau*16, État*1, Procédure*smp_insert_character, Ligne*93
Nom de colonne non valide*: 'huntaholic_enter_count'.
Msg*207, Niveau*16, État*1, Procédure*smp_insert_character, Ligne*113
Nom de colonne non valide*: 'hair_color_index'.
Msg*207, Niveau*16, État*1, Procédure*smp_insert_character, Ligne*114
Nom de colonne non valide*: 'hair_color_rgb'.
Msg*207, Niveau*16, État*1, Procédure*smp_insert_character, Ligne*115
Nom de colonne non valide*: 'hide_equip_flag'.
Msg*207, Niveau*16, État*1, Procédure*smp_insert_character, Ligne*116
Nom de colonne non valide*: 'texture_id'.
Msg*207, Niveau*16, État*1, Procédure*smp_insert_character, Ligne*144
Nom de colonne non valide*: 'guild_perm'.
kimii0 is offline  
Old   #604
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Looks like you do not use the infinite dbs...your telecaster is 6.1 or 6.2 but not 7.3 the whole new fields are missing. You won't get the server working with these DBs. Download the infinite files and restore the database backups...

Oh and next time translate the error messages. Nobody wants to translate your errors to help you!


c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Looks like you do not use the infinite dbs...your telecaster is 6.1 or 6.2 but not 7.3 the whole new fields are missing. You won't get the server working with these DBs. Download the infinite files and restore the database backups...

Oh and next time translate the error messages. Nobody wants to translate your errors to help you!
OK thnx
kimii0 is offline  
Old   #606
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 719
Received Thanks: 316
Ahm.
When I try to play on a 7.3 server with some 7.4 files, I get an error about "localinfo" missing or something. What I read here was that I have to add the 7.4 resources to my folder. But I have absolutely no idea how to add those. Can anybody help me out?
DieKippe90 is offline  
Old   #607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Your mapfiles are outdated. Use the dumper from Rappelzdownloadcenter to extract the newest Mapfiles from your Client to the resource/newmap folder in your gameserver directory.

thanks i will try

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Your mapfiles are outdated. Use the dumper from Rappelzdownloadcenter to extract the newest Mapfiles from your Client to the resource/newmap folder in your gameserver directory.
the volcano worked correctily but with one bug

the portal that make you get out from the volcano doungoen is not exist

the with and ultimate with work correctily with no bug

the class quests the cube that teleport you from the begging room is not exist

and
in the master class no quests is requered

When a player become master class haven't message

Don't drop old skill card and vulcanus larm
pprfds is offline  
Old   #608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by pprfds View Post
thanks i will try



the volcano worked correctily but with one bug

the portal that make you get out from the volcano doungoen is not exist

the with and ultimate with work correctily with no bug

the class quests the cube that teleport you from the begging room is not exist

and
in the master class no quests is requered

When a player become master class haven't message

Don't drop old skill card and vulcanus larm
Go through your .lua files perhaps you have to fix some bugs in your .luas. Normally the Portal is shown up correctly. Same with the cube.

The Jobchange can be fixed in the .lua and the message too.

Add them in the Database Arcadia.dbo.DropGroupResource
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
the ID code for auto chip on/when attack? ty
Kundalini is offline  
Old   #610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
plz id of the new aile de 7.4

plz can sommeone help me to make the new aile de 7.4
in my server
drawa is offline  
Old   #611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 359
Received Thanks: 32
ok ive looked through here anyone got a fix for the randome crash when players sometimes kill mobs high lvl and poof we get a db error , also what about MC skills i looked didn't see a fix for them tyvm any help would be nice hearls seem to be the worst issue alot fo them just DC after useing 1 skill tyvm
mlejnek2 is offline  
Old   #612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Post the DB error pls.
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 359
Received Thanks: 32
Program :
Exception : C000000D (An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function.
)
Fault Address: 000000014033F8D8 01:0033E8D8
mlejnek2 is offline  
Old   #614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 15
Unhappy Guild window not show users

Guild window not show users, if users not online. please, help if any user has experiments about that.
thanks.
emekpc is offline  
Old   #615
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
ok ive looked through here anyone got a fix for the randome crash when players sometimes kill mobs high lvl and poof we get a db error , also what about MC skills i looked didn't see a fix for them tyvm any help would be nice hearls seem to be the worst issue alot fo them just DC after useing 1 skill tyvm
this will fix the Masterclass Skills

USE [Arcadia]
GO
insert into dbo.[StateResource] ([state_id], [text_id], [tooltip_id], [is_harmful], [state_time_type], [state_group], [duplicate_group_1], [duplicate_group_2], [duplicate_group_3], [uf_avatar], [uf_summon], [uf_monster], [reiteration_count], [base_effect_id], [fire_interval], [elemental_type], [amplify_base], [amplify_per_skl], [add_damage_base], [add_damage_per_skl], [effect_type], [value_0], [value_1], [value_2], [value_3], [value_4], [value_5], [value_6], [value_7], [value_8], [value_9], [value_10], [value_11], [value_12], [value_13], [value_14], [value_15], [value_16], [value_17], [value_18], [value_19], [icon_id], [icon_file_name], [fx_id], [pos_id], [cast_skill_id], [cast_fx_id], [cast_fx_pos_id], [hit_fx_id], [hit_fx_pos_id], [special_output_timing_id], [special_output_fx_id], [special_output_fx_pos_id], [special_output_fx_delay], [state_fx_id], [state_fx_pos_id]) Values(314060, 30314060, 60314060, N'0', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'1', N'1', N'1', N'0', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 2048, 0, 6, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20009, N'icon_condition_0011_light_darkness_conditiontion ion', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

insert into dbo.[StateResource] ([state_id], [text_id], [tooltip_id], [is_harmful], [state_time_type], [state_group], [duplicate_group_1], [duplicate_group_2], [duplicate_group_3], [uf_avatar], [uf_summon], [uf_monster], [reiteration_count], [base_effect_id], [fire_interval], [elemental_type], [amplify_base], [amplify_per_skl], [add_damage_base], [add_damage_per_skl], [effect_type], [value_0], [value_1], [value_2], [value_3], [value_4], [value_5], [value_6], [value_7], [value_8], [value_9], [value_10], [value_11], [value_12], [value_13], [value_14], [value_15], [value_16], [value_17], [value_18], [value_19], [icon_id], [icon_file_name], [fx_id], [pos_id], [cast_skill_id], [cast_fx_id], [cast_fx_pos_id], [hit_fx_id], [hit_fx_pos_id], [special_output_timing_id], [special_output_fx_id], [special_output_fx_pos_id], [special_output_fx_delay], [state_fx_id], [state_fx_pos_id]) Values(314061, 30314061, 60314061, N'0', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'1', N'1', N'1', N'0', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 4096, 0, -6, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20009, N'icon_condition_0012_light_darkness_conditiontion ion', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

insert into dbo.[StateResource] ([state_id], [text_id], [tooltip_id], [is_harmful], [state_time_type], [state_group], [duplicate_group_1], [duplicate_group_2], [duplicate_group_3], [uf_avatar], [uf_summon], [uf_monster], [reiteration_count], [base_effect_id], [fire_interval], [elemental_type], [amplify_base], [amplify_per_skl], [add_damage_base], [add_damage_per_skl], [effect_type], [value_0], [value_1], [value_2], [value_3], [value_4], [value_5], [value_6], [value_7], [value_8], [value_9], [value_10], [value_11], [value_12], [value_13], [value_14], [value_15], [value_16], [value_17], [value_18], [value_19], [icon_id], [icon_file_name], [fx_id], [pos_id], [cast_skill_id], [cast_fx_id], [cast_fx_pos_id], [hit_fx_id], [hit_fx_pos_id], [special_output_timing_id], [special_output_fx_id], [special_output_fx_pos_id], [special_output_fx_delay], [state_fx_id], [state_fx_pos_id]) Values(314019, 30314019, 60314019, N'0', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'1', N'1', N'1', N'0', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 33554432, 0, 0.2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20009, N'icon_skill_pas_mana_vitality_growth_conditiony_c ondition', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

insert into dbo.[StateResource] ([state_id], [text_id], [tooltip_id], [is_harmful], [state_time_type], [state_group], [duplicate_group_1], [duplicate_group_2], [duplicate_group_3], [uf_avatar], [uf_summon], [uf_monster], [reiteration_count], [base_effect_id], [fire_interval], [elemental_type], [amplify_base], [amplify_per_skl], [add_damage_base], [add_damage_per_skl], [effect_type], [value_0], [value_1], [value_2], [value_3], [value_4], [value_5], [value_6], [value_7], [value_8], [value_9], [value_10], [value_11], [value_12], [value_13], [value_14], [value_15], [value_16], [value_17], [value_18], [value_19], [icon_id], [icon_file_name], [fx_id], [pos_id], [cast_skill_id], [cast_fx_id], [cast_fx_pos_id], [hit_fx_id], [hit_fx_pos_id], [special_output_timing_id], [special_output_fx_id], [special_output_fx_pos_id], [special_output_fx_delay], [state_fx_id], [state_fx_pos_id]) Values(314091, 30314091, 60314091, N'0', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'1', N'1', N'1', N'0', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 26, 314093, 0, 1, 1, 10, 0, 0, 1, 110, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20000, N'icon_skill_act_slow_arrow_condition', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

insert into dbo.[StateResource] ([state_id], [text_id], [tooltip_id], [is_harmful], [state_time_type], [state_group], [duplicate_group_1], [duplicate_group_2], [duplicate_group_3], [uf_avatar], [uf_summon], [uf_monster], [reiteration_count], [base_effect_id], [fire_interval], [elemental_type], [amplify_base], [amplify_per_skl], [add_damage_base], [add_damage_per_skl], [effect_type], [value_0], [value_1], [value_2], [value_3], [value_4], [value_5], [value_6], [value_7], [value_8], [value_9], [value_10], [value_11], [value_12], [value_13], [value_14], [value_15], [value_16], [value_17], [value_18], [value_19], [icon_id], [icon_file_name], [fx_id], [pos_id], [cast_skill_id], [cast_fx_id], [cast_fx_pos_id], [hit_fx_id], [hit_fx_pos_id], [special_output_timing_id], [special_output_fx_id], [special_output_fx_pos_id], [special_output_fx_delay], [state_fx_id], [state_fx_pos_id]) Values(314092, 30314092, 60314092, N'0', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'1', N'1', N'1', N'0', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 26, 314094, 0, 1, 0, 10, 0, 0, 1, 110, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20000, N'icon_skill_act_slow_arrow_condition', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

insert into dbo.[StateResource] ([state_id], [text_id], [tooltip_id], [is_harmful], [state_time_type], [state_group], [duplicate_group_1], [duplicate_group_2], [duplicate_group_3], [uf_avatar], [uf_summon], [uf_monster], [reiteration_count], [base_effect_id], [fire_interval], [elemental_type], [amplify_base], [amplify_per_skl], [add_damage_base], [add_damage_per_skl], [effect_type], [value_0], [value_1], [value_2], [value_3], [value_4], [value_5], [value_6], [value_7], [value_8], [value_9], [value_10], [value_11], [value_12], [value_13], [value_14], [value_15], [value_16], [value_17], [value_18], [value_19], [icon_id], [icon_file_name], [fx_id], [pos_id], [cast_skill_id], [cast_fx_id], [cast_fx_pos_id], [hit_fx_id], [hit_fx_pos_id], [special_output_timing_id], [special_output_fx_id], [special_output_fx_pos_id], [special_output_fx_delay], [state_fx_id], [state_fx_pos_id]) Values(314093, 30314093, 60314093, N'1', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'1', N'1', N'1', N'0', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 8192, -0.35, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20021, N'icon_skill_act_slow_arrow_condition', 7040, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)


Harmomix2007 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.