Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #586
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
anyone found a fix for some masterclass skills not working on 7.3 infinite files yet ?
a lot of them just disconnect me ingame.
and the witch quest 2 no work complett



Makenci is online now  
Old   #587
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 2
Hey guys , i have a little probleme here , when i launch PrinessAurora it's okey , but when i launch Captain Harlock i have an Error then the window close ... look to the ScreenShot
and i have another question , we don't need to compress.exe ??
PS : i have Infinite file server 7.3 You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sorry for my bad english


OmegaStars is offline  
Old   #588
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 7
Hello!
how to add a buff to the entire server?
Blackcat2011 is offline  
Old   #589
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 69
Lua eventstate, search it


kaizoku801 is offline  
Old   #590
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 7
Oo, exactly) Thanks
Blackcat2011 is offline  
Old   #591
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
nulled
lisaby is offline  
Old   #592
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaStars View Post
Hey guys , i have a little probleme here , when i launch PrinessAurora it's okey , but when i launch Captain Harlock i have an Error then the window close ... look to the ScreenShot
and i have another question , we don't need to compress.exe ??
PS : i have Infinite file server 7.3 You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sorry for my bad english
Reboot your computer
→Striker← is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #593
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Guys. I problem with my server.
When I'm running my 7.3 Server, I get an error when creating a character..
Can anybody help me plz?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
My GameServer.OPT
Quote:
S app.name:game001
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Testserver
S db.game.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.c._password:
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S db.user._password:
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user.name:Telecaster
S db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S game.iocp.active:1
S game.console.port:4502
S io.port:4514
S io.ip_address:5.77.202.228
S blank.io.port:4502
S game.server_screenshot_url:
S game.guild_icon_base_url:
S log.disable:1
S log.working:0
S game.exp_rate:200
S game.item_drop_rate:50
S game.gold_drop_rate:20
S game.chaos_drop_rate:10
S game.party_drop_rate:10
T game.use_login_logout_debug:1
T game.max_level:170
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.cash_usable_server:1
T game.no_collision_check:1
T game.no_skill_cooltime:1
T game.disable_huntaholic:0
N game.logout_timer:1
S memory.player_heap_size:760
T game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:60
T game.PKServer:0
N game.item_hold_time:1800
S game.cash_item_dropable:0
T game.disable_dungeon_raid_siege:0
T game.limit_dungeon_enterable_level:0
T game.max_storage_item_count:400
T set_user_limit:1000
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1
s game.taming_percentage:100
My authserver.opt:
Quote:
S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:Testserver
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.port:1433
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:2011
I use Rappelz Infinite Private server files! Epic 7.3
kimii0 is offline  
Old   #594
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
anyone found a fix for some masterclass skills not working on 7.3 infinite files yet ?
a lot of them just disconnect me ingame.
this will fix it thx c1ph3r
for the tip
Harmomix2007 is online now  
Old   #595
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimii0 View Post
Guys. I problem with my server.
When I'm running my 7.3 Server, I get an error when creating a character..
Can anybody help me plz?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
My GameServer.OPT

My authserver.opt:

I use Rappelz Infinite Private server files! Epic 7.3
Looks like you are using an outdated Client. Use the official updated 7.3 Client.
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #596
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 11
english translation

hello

I have many bugs

in the secret dungoen i see the normal and secret monsters together


When a player disconnect on secret dungoen, he reconnect on secret dungeon

in the master class no quests is requered

When a player become master class haven't message

Instance dungeon (Vulcanos) don't work, don't select the portal


-Don't drop old skill card and vulcanus larm

sorry for my bad english

arabic translation

هلا
عندى مشاكل بالسرفر

بالدهليز المخفى ارى وحوش العادى مع المخفى ~~

لما يفصل بالمخفى يرجع بالمخفى
ما فى مهمات مطلوبه للتخصص الاحترافى
البركان ما اقضر اضغط عل البوابه وما يطيح اى دروب كله ذهب

المستشار يفصل اول ما استخدم اى مهارة ~~
pprfds is offline  
Old   #597
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Looks like you are using an outdated Client. Use the official updated 7.3 Client.
I'ussed THE OFFicial FR 7.3 Client (
kimii0 is offline  
Old   #598
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Did you start the Official-Launcher to update the Client?
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #599
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Did you start the Official-Launcher to update the Client?
yes
kimii0 is offline  
Old   #600
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by pprfds View Post
english translation

hello

I have many bugs

in the secret dungoen i see the normal and secret monsters together


When a player disconnect on secret dungoen, he reconnect on secret dungeon

in the master class no quests is requered

When a player become master class haven't message

Instance dungeon (Vulcanos) don't work, don't select the portal


-Don't drop old skill card and vulcanus larm

sorry for my bad english

arabic translation

هلا
عندى مشاكل بالسرفر

بالدهليز المخفى ارى وحوش العادى مع المخفى ~~

لما يفصل بالمخفى يرجع بالمخفى
ما فى مهمات مطلوبه للتخصص الاحترافى
البركان ما اقضر اضغط عل البوابه وما يطيح اى دروب كله ذهب

المستشار يفصل اول ما استخدم اى مهارة ~~
Your mapfiles are outdated. Use the dumper from Rappelzdownloadcenter to extract the newest Mapfiles from your Client to the resource/newmap folder in your gameserver directory.


c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.