Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
i need to insert this for every characters in my server using sql code

INSERT [dbo].[GlobalVariable] ([name], [value]) VALUES (N'123321_X', N'Y')

where x is the name of characters and Y is number of logins
notice that i want to implement this code for all characters



Sherock is offline  
Old   #5297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i need to insert this for every characters in my server using sql code

INSERT [dbo].[GlobalVariable] ([name], [value]) VALUES (N'123321_X', N'Y')

where x is the name of characters and Y is number of logins
notice that i want to implement this code for all characters
Lua is the solution for you.
set_global_vairable("122321_"..gv('name'),gv('logi n_count'))

Now you have to write it at the correct place, which mean you have to know what you want to do with the information you set.


sapir619 is offline  
Old   #5298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 23
Hello.

I have some trouble with LUA scripting.
I try to access some (non-standard) values about object, and I don't found any function working.

I want read the "wear_type" value from itemressources table, in order create a pnj that make different actions depending on this value.

Try some:
-> get_item_wear_type(Handle)
-> get_id_item_wear_type (ID) (and every "_id" position)
-> get_item_value (ID, "wear_type" )

The only thing I found about this value is get_wear_item_handle(i) that return handle to an object weared by character
Don't need this one anymore, I already have the handle :P

Any idea?

PS: I realize while working on it that there's no public reference guide about usable lua functions with captain herlock :-(

PPS: sorry for poor english
Mr Guitou is offline  
Old   #5299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
Lua is the solution for you.
set_global_vairable("122321_"..gv('name'),gv('logi n_count'))

Now you have to write it at the correct place, which mean you have to know what you want to do with the information you set.
login_count was just an example ... i want arena_mvp_count
and arena_mvp_count can't be called using get_value in lua


Sherock is offline  
Old   #5300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Guitou View Post
Hello.

I have some trouble with LUA scripting.
I try to access some (non-standard) values about object, and I don't found any function working.

I want read the "wear_type" value from itemressources table, in order create a pnj that make different actions depending on this value.

Try some:
-> get_item_wear_type(Handle)
-> get_id_item_wear_type (ID) (and every "_id" position)
-> get_item_value (ID, "wear_type" )

The only thing I found about this value is get_wear_item_handle(i) that return handle to an object weared by character
Don't need this one anymore, I already have the handle :P

Any idea?

PS: I realize while working on it that there's no public reference guide about usable lua functions with captain herlock :-(

PPS: sorry for poor english
[Discussion] GS 8.1 commands + descriptions
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Thanks

Take a deep look inside this usefull topic, seems there's no integrated function to solve my problem, need to found an other way

Chalenge accepted
Mr Guitou is offline  
Old   #5302
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
I can send you the wear type numbers when I'm at home. Otherwise I don't understand what you're trying to do
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #5303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
login_count was just an example ... i want arena_mvp_count
and arena_mvp_count can't be called using get_value in lua
Up ^^
Sherock is offline  
Old   #5304
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Have you read the topic about using SQL statements with lua scripting by mongreldogg?

[Mini-guide] Run MSSQL Query from LUA script
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5305
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
I can send you the wear type numbers when I'm at home. Otherwise I don't understand what you're trying to do
I think you don't understand. In all case, don't waste your time, I already have the values

You already answer all what I need with the link you give
I didn't need more than a reference guide.

What I need to do for now is learn and try... And
Mr Guitou is offline  
Old   #5306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Have you read the topic about using SQL statements with lua scripting by mongreldogg?

[Mini-guide] Run MSSQL Query from LUA script
yes but i want to insert a global value for each character in my telecaster using SQL code

but i don't know how

for example

Server_"name" , lv

name , value

using sql only
Sherock is offline  
Old   #5307
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
I've set up a 9.1 server following these instructions

[HOW-TO] Setup 9.1

but when I go to launch the game it only loads half way. I don't know what info I need to put here but I'll get what I can.

Edit: I think the issue is I have a 9.2 SFrame. Gonna get a 9.1 and see if that works.
DaedeM is offline  
Old   #5308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
i did it but is it able to let global variables can use without restart game server when you add it using sql ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #5309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space() View Post
I have given you the shop.
If you do not know the set, do not do shop.

this shop don't have login page!
<form action="/login/" method="POST"></form>
don't have "/login/" folder,and internal documents!
sunnyxie49 is offline  
Old   #5310
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
I have questions about the ports on a Server.

- Can we change the ports in the ".opt" file ?
- What ports to open for the firewall ? (inbound/outbound)


Space() is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.