Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #4546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
In fact i dont know how to configure it
So i have never used it
Oh i forgot lately i have changed my previous mssql user and password
Is there any relation about that with the problem ?
Keep in mind the previous user also is custom created



colonelx is offline  
Old   #4547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 12
Anyhelp for this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thund22222 View Post
I need some help you implement code to modify the value of gold, for example
update Character set gold = 100 and the player is online to change value, But if the player Login again returns the previous value !


thund22222 is offline  
Old   #4548
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
In fact i dont know how to configure it
So i have never used it
How to configure what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
Oh i forgot lately i have changed my previous mssql user and password
Is there any relation about that with the problem ?
Keep in mind the previous user also is custom created
Why would you change from one custom SQL user to another?

Have you tried it with your old user?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
u said if i use scheduled command so i tell u i have not tried it before so i dont know how to configure

the second thing about sql user cuz i thought some one has discover it so i wanted to be sure that my mssql user and pass are unkown to others so i changed user and pass
but is this related to my problem ?!


colonelx is offline  
Old   #4550
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
u said if i use scheduled command so i tell u i have not tried it before so i dont know how to configure

the second thing about sql user cuz i thought some one has discover it so i wanted to be sure that my mssql user and pass are unkown to others so i changed user and pass
but is this related to my problem ?!
Look the only one who is going to figure out and fix your problem is you...I am just trying to help give you ideas.

If you are not willing to do the ground work and try your old user and pass in the .opt file than it doesn't matter how many ideas I give you, you are never going to fix your issue.

Oh and dbo.ScheduledCommand is already configured but you won't even look in your data base objects to see that.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4551
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Don't use big words like objects, you will confuse the underling
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 12
Can anyone know the solution to this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thund22222 View Post
I need some help you implement code to modify the value of gold, for example
update Character set gold = 100 and the player is online to change value, But if the player Login again returns the previous value !
thund22222 is offline  
Old   #4553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Look the only one who is going to figure out and fix your problem is you...I am just trying to help give you ideas.

If you are not willing to do the ground work and try your old user and pass in the .opt file than it doesn't matter how many ideas I give you, you are never going to fix your issue.

Oh and dbo.ScheduledCommand is already configured but you won't even look in your data base objects to see that.
Thank you very much for your patience with me to resolve this problem
i think i have finally figured out the main reason for this problem
thanks again thndr
colonelx is offline  
Old   #4554
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hallo, habe Windows 10 drauf aber Combat Arms startet nicht mehr, obwohl die schreiben, das min. Windows XP drauf sein muss, oder besser, nun habe ich ein besseres Betriebsystem drauf und nun?
28_Eloy_08 is offline  
Old   #4555
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28_Eloy_08 View Post
Hallo, habe Windows 10 drauf aber Combat Arms startet nicht mehr, obwohl die schreiben, das min. Windows XP drauf sein muss, oder besser, nun habe ich ein besseres Betriebsystem drauf und nun?
Völlig falsche Sektion
Saltaya is offline  
Old   #4556
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
hi i have this probleme
Fail the authentication server. [18]

I met so that we now cover a sudden all exe launched ect
thank you if you have a solution to the Indo serv is set locally

Serveur 9.1
i follow

screen:

Auth.opt

common.opt

GameServer.opt

Launcher.bat

can u help me ? =)

and I also speak french (* - *)

Add my skype:kojim25

Need help
kojima2501 is offline  
Old   #4557
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Please post your authserver.opt and your included common.opt.

Please post your .bat arguments.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4558
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
up edit = new probleme Error [18]
kojima2501 is offline  
Old   #4559
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
You can not put your external IP in the .bat file and then put local host IP in the .opt files...

/auth_ip:25.89.50.195

S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1

Wont work

Also you have stated you followed the 9.1 guide but you do not have the .bat file from the 9.1 guide because your auth port is not in your .bat file like this...

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:58422 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631

Yours...

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:25.89.50.195 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:FR /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631

Where is your auth port?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4560
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
sry bad .bat
my bat is
and i edit for update this

but my probleme is not resolve

step in this video with my problem


but why i have error in left windows ?


kojima2501 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.