Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #3796
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
And ... No one know how to change price of item on SQL ? Because i can only see 1000 rows, so he have 4996 item LOL



Tosh54 is offline  
Old   #3797
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
hello, forum user


I hope this I with my problem am right here.

Till yesterday I have played on my 8.1 server.
Today I wanted to change on royal Repack 8.1-8.2.
For it I have downloaded to me the Royal-Repack and the 8.2-US client.
I have unpacked Repack, have installed the US client.
I have copied the US client in the Royal-Repack folder.
In addition the Sframe.exe from my old 8.1.
The Royal-Repack-opt-files were anew compressed.
The new data banks came after C:\ and were restored.

The servers and the client start without error message.
Unfortunately, I receive with the attempt to announce myself the error message: Cannot connected to the login server.

I have awarded no password for Microsoft SQL server in 2012.
I have begun at the beginning several times.
I have copied the Repack files in the US client.
I have tried different configurations in the Opt files.
I have also tried the Opt files of my 8.1-server.
I have tried to find in the net what to this problem.

Unfortunately, the result always stayed the same.

I have a question still to the Auth Commands.txt in the Repack folder.
I know the first both orders for the Auth server, but with the following text is able I know how to do nothing.
Does it not lie in it functions?


Code:
_________________________________________________________
my AuthServer.opt

S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S db.auth.port:1433
S app.name:auth
N game.user_limit:3000
N auth.max_client_per_ip:30000
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
N _auth.version:200604290
N auth.version:200701120
N auth.max_daily_client_per_ip:50000
S db.auth.md5_key:2011
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.use_md5_for_security_no:0
N billing.user_keep_alive_interval:30000
S io.auth.port:4500



_________________________________________________________
my gameserver.opt

S:app.name:game001
N:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Royal Server
S:db.c._password:
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user._password:
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
N:game.AdultServer:0
F:game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F:game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
N:game.broadcast_event_item_pickup:0
N:game.cash_usable_server:1
F:game.chaos_drop_rate:1
N:game.check_storage_security_always:0
N:game.enhance_fail_type:2
S game.exp_rate:50
S game.party_exp_rate:700
S:game.gold_drop_rate:10
S:game.item_drop_rate:60
N:game.limit_field_logout:0
N log.working:
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.auth.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
N:game.min_booth_startable_level:20
N:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:19
N:game.pcbang_bonus_server:0
F:game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1
F:game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
N:game.restrict_banword_for_booth:1
N:game.use_auto_jail:0
N:game.use_auto_trap:0
N:game.use_delete_security:0
N:game.use_play_point:0
N:game.use_security:0
N:game.use_storage_security:0
N:io.max_connection:5000
N:log.chat.working:1
N:CodePage:1256
S:game.caution_url:http://guild.gamepower7.com/client/popup/default.aspx
S:game.guild_icon_base_url:http://guild.gamepower7.com/client/guild/
S:game.helpdesk_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_asura.html
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_deva.html
S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_gaia.html
S:game.server_screenshot_url:
N:game.update.version:24
S:game.url_list:guild.url|http://guild.gamepower7.com/client/guild/login.aspx|guild_test_download.url|upload/client/guild/|web_download|guild.gamepower7.com|web_download_port|0|shop.url|http://127.0.0.1/shop/|ghelp_url|http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html|guild_icon_upload.ip|127.0.0.1|guild_icon_upload.port|4617
N:game.version:200610030
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
N:io.port:4514
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
N:game.global_chat_restrict_level:20
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
N:game.security_solution_type:1
N:game.disable_buy_booth:0
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:upload.server_name:game001
N:game.disable_trade:0
N:game.disable_booth:0
N:db.user.thread:4
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:game.PKServer:1


_________________________________________________________
my start.bat

START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:DE /commercial_shop /cash

_________________________________________________________
Auth Commands.txt

start_service
set game.open_external 1

set io.ip_mask IP Address; IP Address; IP Address; 
To restore 
remove io.ip_mask

 90.153.129.2;78.155.79.162;59.10.106.2;59.10.106.50;59.10.106.51;59.10.106.52;59.10.106.53;85.17.243.42;188.54.224.148;175.209.15.240;
set io.ip_mask 85.17.243.41;
remove io.ip_mask


set io.ip_mask 85.17.243.41;85.17.243.42;78.155.79.165;175.209.15.240;78.155.79.162;59.10.106.2;59.10.106.50;59.10.106.51;59.10.106.52;59.10.106.53;

Can somebody say me please what is absent or is wrong?


I can read in English better than write, this is why I have rather used an on-line translator.


Xedike is offline  
Old   #3798
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 16
Suggestions with the pet information window ?

Okay...so I figured out how to rehash the resource folder.....but when I did...I got this error: pic included.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg problem with cards.jpg (337.8 KB, 32 views)
Azreil is offline  
Old   #3799
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh54 View Post
How to open two gameserver ?

My first server is WeedLand and i want create a Beta test server, how to ? You know, when the player select is server

PS: And how to see 5000 rows on sql server managment studio, because i can see only 1000 rows, and i want change the price of items ^^
Different database names.

You can use same auth server and auth server name, you need a different game server pointing to the new telecaster and arcadia names with the gameserver.opt

Different index in your gameserver.opt for a different server selection slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Would anyone be able to tell me how to remove the gold limite

Thank you
Not entirely sure on this one but it may be a gameserver.opt thing like...

T game.max_storage_item_count:1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh54 View Post
And ... No one know how to change price of item on SQL ? Because i can only see 1000 rows, so he have 4996 item LOL
Change your SQL number of lines to edit, if you really want to do it manually.

Write an SQL query to do it the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedike View Post
hello, forum user


I hope this I with my problem am right here.

Till yesterday I have played on my 8.1 server.
Today I wanted to change on royal Repack 8.1-8.2.
For it I have downloaded to me the Royal-Repack and the 8.2-US client.
I have unpacked Repack, have installed the US client.
I have copied the US client in the Royal-Repack folder.
In addition the Sframe.exe from my old 8.1.
The Royal-Repack-opt-files were anew compressed.
The new data banks came after C:\ and were restored.

The servers and the client start without error message.
Unfortunately, I receive with the attempt to announce myself the error message: Cannot connected to the login server.

I have awarded no password for Microsoft SQL server in 2012.
I have begun at the beginning several times.
I have copied the Repack files in the US client.
I have tried different configurations in the Opt files.
I have also tried the Opt files of my 8.1-server.
I have tried to find in the net what to this problem.

Unfortunately, the result always stayed the same.

I have a question still to the Auth Commands.txt in the Repack folder.
I know the first both orders for the Auth server, but with the following text is able I know how to do nothing.
Does it not lie in it functions?


Code:
_________________________________________________________
my AuthServer.opt

S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S db.auth.port:1433
S app.name:auth
N game.user_limit:3000
N auth.max_client_per_ip:30000
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
N _auth.version:200604290
N auth.version:200701120
N auth.max_daily_client_per_ip:50000
S db.auth.md5_key:2011
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.use_md5_for_security_no:0
N billing.user_keep_alive_interval:30000
S io.auth.port:4500



_________________________________________________________
my gameserver.opt

S:app.name:game001
N:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Royal Server
S:db.c._password:
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user._password:
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
N:game.AdultServer:0
F:game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F:game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
N:game.broadcast_event_item_pickup:0
N:game.cash_usable_server:1
F:game.chaos_drop_rate:1
N:game.check_storage_security_always:0
N:game.enhance_fail_type:2
S game.exp_rate:50
S game.party_exp_rate:700
S:game.gold_drop_rate:10
S:game.item_drop_rate:60
N:game.limit_field_logout:0
N log.working:
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.auth.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
N:game.min_booth_startable_level:20
N:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:19
N:game.pcbang_bonus_server:0
F:game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1
F:game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
N:game.restrict_banword_for_booth:1
N:game.use_auto_jail:0
N:game.use_auto_trap:0
N:game.use_delete_security:0
N:game.use_play_point:0
N:game.use_security:0
N:game.use_storage_security:0
N:io.max_connection:5000
N:log.chat.working:1
N:CodePage:1256
S:game.caution_url:http://guild.gamepower7.com/client/popup/default.aspx
S:game.guild_icon_base_url:http://guild.gamepower7.com/client/guild/
S:game.helpdesk_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_asura.html
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_deva.html
S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_gaia.html
S:game.server_screenshot_url:
N:game.update.version:24
S:game.url_list:guild.url|http://guild.gamepower7.com/client/guild/login.aspx|guild_test_download.url|upload/client/guild/|web_download|guild.gamepower7.com|web_download_port|0|shop.url|http://127.0.0.1/shop/|ghelp_url|http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html|guild_icon_upload.ip|127.0.0.1|guild_icon_upload.port|4617
N:game.version:200610030
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
N:io.port:4514
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
N:game.global_chat_restrict_level:20
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
N:game.security_solution_type:1
N:game.disable_buy_booth:0
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:upload.server_name:game001
N:game.disable_trade:0
N:game.disable_booth:0
N:db.user.thread:4
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:game.PKServer:1


_________________________________________________________
my start.bat

START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:DE /commercial_shop /cash

_________________________________________________________
Auth Commands.txt

start_service
set game.open_external 1

set io.ip_mask IP Address; IP Address; IP Address; 
To restore 
remove io.ip_mask

 90.153.129.2;78.155.79.162;59.10.106.2;59.10.106.50;59.10.106.51;59.10.106.52;59.10.106.53;85.17.243.42;188.54.224.148;175.209.15.240;
set io.ip_mask 85.17.243.41;
remove io.ip_mask


set io.ip_mask 85.17.243.41;85.17.243.42;78.155.79.165;175.209.15.240;78.155.79.162;59.10.106.2;59.10.106.50;59.10.106.51;59.10.106.52;59.10.106.53;

Can somebody say me please what is absent or is wrong?


I can read in English better than write, this is why I have rather used an on-line translator.
You should have just kept your old .opt files. People always think they need to use every file when they use a new repack, I guess I need to write a guide to make switching repacks easy.

All you need when you run a different repack are the new Arcadia and Telecaster DBs. (Auth can be kept the same because it is just your log in server) Then you need the resources to resource into the client you are going to use.

None of the server files are any different unless you change server epic releases. You can run most repacks on the same set of server files you already have and this includes your .opt files.

Now for your issue and solution...

Your new .opt has changed your auth port to 4500

Your .bat points to 8841

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Okay...so I figured out how to rehash the resource folder.....but when I did...I got this error: pic included.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated..
If you are refering to the ? marks you need the 02_item.spr or 02_item(ascii).spr for the correct resource and hashed correctly for your launch argument.

Busy help thread today.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3800
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Okay...so I figured out how to rehash the resource folder.....but when I did...I got this error: pic included.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated..


If you are refering to the ? marks you need the 02_item.spr or 02_item(ascii).spr for the correct resource and hashed correctly for your launch argument.


Would someone point me to the right direction to locate the correct resource (02_item.spr or 02_item(ascii).spr) in order to correct this error?

The only way I know how to rehash resource folder is via ACRE. Is there a better way? (am I at least on the right track?)
hey...at least I am trying
Azreil is offline  
Old   #3801
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
I used Exileds ACRE but will not share it because it was shared without their permission the first time.

Since you already have it these are the steps I followed.

Extract the resource folder included in the repack.

There is a .zip file in Royals that needs to be removed to prevent errors.

There is an Arabic .txt file in the new slayers or dragon repack that needs to be removed to prevent errors.

Point the ACRE to the folder to be decrypted make sure ascii is not selected and select decrypt.

When finished point it to the same folder and make sure ascii is selected and select encrypt.

Place all of the resources created into your client.

If you have too much trouble you can easily edit the .spr file with any text editor.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3802
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I used Exileds ACRE but will not share it because it was shared without their permission the first time.

Since you already have it these are the steps I followed.

Extract the resource folder included in the repack.

There is a .zip file in Royals that needs to be removed to prevent errors.

There is an Arabic .txt file in the new slayers or dragon repack that needs to be removed to prevent errors.

Point the ACRE to the folder to be decrypted make sure ascii is not selected and select decrypt.

I am currently combing through the decrypted resources ..and as yet do not see any .zip file. Would you happen to know the name of the file to be removed ?

When finished point it to the same folder and make sure ascii is selected and select encrypt.

Place all of the resources created into your client.

If you have too much trouble you can easily edit the .spr file with any text editor.

A pity one cannot press the thank you button but once per post...the instructions are worth a million thanks.
Also, I was completely unaware of the circumstances involving ACREs release..if it is so wished...once I can correct the errors I have..I will delete it.
Azreil is offline  
Old   #3803
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Without getting into a debate over semantics, ACRE is free to use and such has been approved by it's developer (my personal friend) xXExiledXx

But why use the tottering grandfather ACRE, when you can use his much faster, much stronger, much better looking son ACRM.

Check my signature
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #3804
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Without getting into a debate over semantics, ACRE is free to use and such has been approved by it's developer (my personal friend) xXExiledXx

But why use the tottering grandfather ACRE, when you can use his much faster, much stronger, much better looking son ACRM.

Check my signature
Thank you ismokedrow...I always am grateful to learn new things and better ways..
As to your question....the answer is a simple one I suppose. I did not know of ACRMs' existence.

Here is a new twist in the wrinkle that is me vs asii ...
as you can see ..yay...icons are back .....but ..erm....I am not sure what language it is in 0o
Attached Images
File Type: jpg different language.jpg (300.9 KB, 38 views)
Azreil is offline  
Old   #3805
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Thank you ismokedrow...I always am grateful to learn new things and better ways..
As to your question....the answer is a simple one I suppose. I did not know of ACRMs' existence.

Here is a new twist in the wrinkle that is me vs asii ...
as you can see ..yay...icons are back .....but ..erm....I am not sure what language it is in 0o
That is what some of us call 'Garbage Text' that is generated when the client attempts to display in a language your computer can not display in. Are you using an ASCII client but attempting to load with another locale? Or vice-versa?
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3806
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
The repacks do not have a good English string resource included with them.

That garbage text smoke refers to is caused by the string resource rdb being Arabic, and launching the client in ascii English US

Even the English string resource in the database provided by Royal was imported using Raskims database manager creating the skill tool tip crash bug.

I used the string resource dumped from an 8.2 client so it contains all of the soul pet strings.

Imported that to the DB using glandu2's RDB editor, then used it as a resource in the client for future editing of the both of them.

You will need to create the strings for the soul pet taming skill.

ismokedrow, I did look at your ACRM lately but did not get involved enough to see if there was ascii control selections. It is a very nicely written tool and I will have to try using it more.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3807
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
That is what some of us call 'Garbage Text' that is generated when the client attempts to display in a language your computer can not display in. Are you using an ASCII client but attempting to load with another locale? Or vice-versa?
I have downloaded the official client 8.1 U.S.
I decrypted the resource folder from the Royal Repack...then rehashed it to asii...

inserted the rehashed folder into the client....swapped the sframe for ph 8.1 sframe ....added in client launcher....started it up...and...

icons are present...but...garbled language and...(I just discovered) an error in which once you close the creature formation gump ...it doesn't open again.

So...I'm really trying...but I think asii is winning 0.o

Is there a way to reverse the process....wouldn't it be easier to take an english client...decrypt the resource folder.....then....rehash it into the server files ? I dunno...I'm grasping straws ..
Azreil is offline  
Old   #3808
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
You can always create your own resources dumped from whichever client you want them dumped from.

To get all of the soul pet information it ends up being around 6,000 resource files you will need from at least an 8.2 or higher client.

They dump decrypted so you can hash them to whatever your launch arguments are ascii or codepage.

To get all of the UG dungeons or new 9.1 circus content it will end up being over 10,000 resources.

I just figure it is a little easier to allow them to have done some of the work they have done for us already and use their resources and then just fix the resources I need to fix or edit.

You can really choose your own way.

The 8.2 client US is still available from GamersHell.com it has more of the soul pet resources already included in the client data files you will only need to add later content to the resource folder.

The UI changed in 8.2 though and you will need to resource most of the NUI files from the 8.1 client to eliminate UI errors.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #3809
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Hello

I need once again help and could find no instructions.
Now I use the Royal-Repack and the 8.2-US client.
Unfortunately, are to be seen the mob only on the WorldMap.
They cannot be also selected.
Also anew gespawnte mob do not appear.

Does somebody know a solution?


thanks for help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no mob obviously.jpg (236.9 KB, 33 views)
Xedike is offline  
Old   #3810
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Nobody know how to change price of item on SQL ? Because when i want edit them i can only see 1000 rows, so he have 4996 rows


Tosh54 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.