Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #4741
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone know what's up with get_value("pkc") or get_value("dkc")? Every other value from the [dbo].[Character] seems to be returned but those two.



JihadJoe2k9 is offline  
Old   #4742
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Sorry I can not help more, but pictures are also blocked here at work.
No problem, thanks for try to help.


beecloven is offline  
Old   #4743
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Well I suppose what you could try to do is make the US client Russian.

So step by step.

1. Use a client dumper to dump the Russian db_string.rdb from the Russian client.

2. Use glandu2's RDB reader / writer with tabs to import that RDB into the database.

3. Rename the file after database import to...

sdXwe'vmvdeHga$

4. Place the file into the US clients resource folder.

5. Launch the client with the .bat for Russia.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4744
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Well I suppose what you could try to do is make the US client Russian.

So step by step.

1. Use a client dumper to dump the Russian db_string.rdb from the Russian client.

2. Use glandu2's RDB reader / writer with tabs to import that RDB into the database.

3. Rename the file after database import to...

sdXwe'vmvdeHga$

4. Place the file into the US clients resource folder.

5. Launch the client with the .bat for Russia.
I hope i don't get an error like "Start the game from Launcher.exe" again after but thanks for help.
OMG! It happened, like i said i got an error "Start the game from Launcher.exe".
I think the problem it's SFrame.exe in my situation.


beecloven is offline  
Old   #4745
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 23
pkc/dkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadJoe2k9 View Post
Anyone know what's up with get_value("pkc") or get_value("dkc")? Every other value from the [dbo].[Character] seems to be returned but those two.
You should try get_value("pk_count") and get_value("dk_count")
sapir619 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4746
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
You should try get_value("pk_count") and get_value("dk_count")
Did the trick, thanks.

The same trick with gv("play_time"), not returning a thing, is there a workaround?
JihadJoe2k9 is offline  
Old   #4747
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 5
Hello, im really confused right now and need help.
I created my own Server with the tutorial of Player 95 ([How To] Create a Rappelz Private Server | Rappelz Privatserver erstellen) and everything works. Im not getting any errors, I can connect to my server and everything.
But here comes the confusing part. Every NPC and mob is invisible and i cant interact with them, but i see questmarks for example.
Any one got an idea what the hell went wrong or how i can fix it?
iFexx is offline  
Old   #4748
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Bad NPCResource? Try restoring it.
JihadJoe2k9 is offline  
Old   #4749
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFexx View Post
Hello, im really confused right now and need help.
I created my own Server with the tutorial of Player 95 ([How To] Create a Rappelz Private Server | Rappelz Privatserver erstellen) and everything works. Im not getting any errors, I can connect to my server and everything.
But here comes the confusing part. Every NPC and mob is invisible and i cant interact with them, but i see questmarks for example.
Any one got an idea what the hell went wrong or how i can fix it?
It is possible that your client just does not match those server files.

That guide was designed based on an 8.1 server file and you should also be running an 8.1 client. If you are not it could create issues like you are describing.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4750
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 35
RPZ Help web pages

Hy all , i come here because of an small problem :
i make help web pages for show in the client (?button)
i create the website in IIS
it working very well , i can show it in internet explorer on local network and external .
i create the entry in game.opt :S:game.helpdesk_url:
when i login the client and show the help page , i have this error in corean language :

i don't know why , the website is working 100% in any web viewer.

the html source i use is this :

just edit them for my usage and delete the javascript ( don't know how use it ).

if one of you can help me , it's so good

i test to show the serverscreenshot with this :S:game.helpdesk_url:

this don't work
the screenshot is showing at the server selection page

source of my html :

Up :
i found i can show my help website if i put it's url in the cashshop_url setting in game.opt and open the cashshop ingame , the help website working very well but in cashshop panel ...

what is the good setting in game.opt to set the help_url ?
Please help me .
nimoht is offline  
Old   #4751
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
How would one run a function for each party member in function callers party?
JihadJoe2k9 is offline  
Old   #4752
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,415
I only know of 8.3+ do for each player in instance. Not sure you can so outside of instance.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #4753
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
guys how to make 2 servers in one host ?!
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4754
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
guys how to make 2 servers in one host ?!
Two Telecasters

Two Arcadias

Both specific to each epic.

One Auth DB and server to point them both toward.

One Auth bin folder for auth server set up.

Two game bin folders for two different game server set ups. Both will have gameserver.opts that are set up accordingly to point the to the correct Arcadias and Telecasters and Auth. Make sure to use different ports for each game server and server index numbers for the server selection page.

Example data base structure.

Auth
Arcadia7_4
Arcadia9_1
Billing
Telecaster7_4
Telecaster9_1

Example folder setup

Auth_bin
Game_bin7_4
Game_bin9_1

You should be familiar enough with .opt files to get the rest.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4755
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Two Telecasters

Two Arcadias

Both specific to each epic.

One Auth DB and server to point them both toward.

One Auth bin folder for auth server set up.

Two game bin folders for two different game server set ups. Both will have gameserver.opts that are set up accordingly to point the to the correct Arcadias and Telecasters and Auth. Make sure to use different ports for each game server and server index numbers for the server selection page.

Example data base structure.

Auth
Arcadia7_4
Arcadia9_1
Billing
Telecaster7_4
Telecaster9_1

Example folder setup

Auth_bin
Game_bin7_4
Game_bin9_1

You should be familiar enough with .opt files to get the rest.
that what i did , i changed the name of arcadia.mdf + arcadia_log.ldf to Arcadia2 - same as arcadia name - and i did it again for telecaster

but when i log in the game kick me out !


Sherock is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.