Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #6241

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Well in his defense you did not mention arcadia.dbo.summon or the rdb above.
Well my bad but i did
Rdb.skillresource,rdb.skilltreeresource,skilljpres ource.string,summon and item02.spr for icons

Old   #6242

elite*gold: 0
so i got the script running at the HV buffers but I dc on buffs (I get the buffs) and only main pet is buffed. any suggestions?

does anyone have a copy of an standalone buffer that was once here in the forum?

thanks
sm

Old   #6243

Is there a guide (recent/working links) on how to set a private server on linux based OS?
Old   #6244

I know somewhere this has been asked...maybe even solved...but I cannot find the post.
Probably buried under tons of posts.
So, I humbly apologize if this causes anyone grief.
But I did try searching.

In the 9.1 files. (no modification to them whatsoever..just unrar'd them) ...
I noticed when enhancing items ...the max durability does not increase.
Is there a way to fix this please?

Again, I truly am sorry if this has already been answered...I just could not find it.
Thank you for any consideration,

Azreil.

Old   #6245

Buffs for all (char, pet 2nd pet)

So i found my old server on a freaking old discarded hdd and i will share my buffs - they will be buffed every 5 minutes
so lemme get some searchterms in here so ppl can find it as well:
petbuff
petbuffs
timedbuffs
9.1+ Server

NPC_Event.lua (starting line 41451)
Old   #6246

Hi all. Could anyone help please with such error that crashes server

DB COM ERROR(Thread:2, HRESULT:80004005, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-
11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateSummon(dbo.smp_clear_state_list) :Transaction (Process ID 58) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction

Thanx a lot!
Old   #6247

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImnotTheonly1 View Post
Hi all. Could anyone help please with such error that crashes server

DB COM ERROR(Thread:2, HRESULT:80004005, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-
11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateSummon(dbo.smp_clear_state_list) :Transaction (Process ID 58) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction

Thanx a lot!
Sounds like there could be an issue with creature buff states. Not exactly sure what you did to start the issue but I have seen bizarre buff levels cause issues like this.

You may have to manually set creature states back to unbuffed to get around the crash.

Not really sure if I am even on track with this or not, I am just taking some stab at it for you.
Old   #6248

I am developing a website for rappelz, could you please suggest me the best Auth db in your opinion? I don't know which Auth db is common nowadays
Old   #6249

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
I am developing a website for rappelz, could you please suggest me the best Auth db in your opinion? I don't know which Auth db is common nowadays
it depends on the website ... you can edit your auth database whenever you want.
Old   #6250

Quote:
Sounds like there could be an issue with creature buff states. Not exactly sure what you did to start the issue but I have seen bizarre buff levels cause issues like this.

You may have to manually set creature states back to unbuffed to get around the crash.

Not really sure if I am even on track with this or not, I am just taking some stab at it for you.
If anyone is having such problems i didn't find any solution so just cleared state db and now it's ok. That deadlocks appeared not cause i made some specific buffs and not after any changes in game.
Old   #6251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
it depends on the website ... you can edit your auth database whenever you want.
I don't want to edit the Auth, I am making the website suits the auth, using the most common Auth reduce the number of issues.

as I know there are two type of Auth, but I want the common one because new repacks does not contain an Auth.
Old   #6252

elite*gold: 1
@

Did you use an empty telecaster or the full telecaster that came with the 9.1 repack?

@

There does not seem to be a common auth. People are really using whichever one they have from the beginning or whichever one they find first.

The only real difference that there is is one auth database has an "Account" table and the other has "Accounts"

Should be real easy building a website that can work with both through queries with some if/then statements.
Old   #6253

Quote:
Should be real easy building a website that can work with both through queries with some if/then statements.
I agree It is not difficult, I will make the website detect it automatically, but I just wanted to know which one to use as default.

Thanks.
Old   #6254

Hi guys,
can anyone help me ... i have a question.
many pserver use the official Launcher-----
i will use the official Rappelz launcher too for my Priv- but how can i change the official launcher.. i must decompile it .. right ?
How can i do this ?...
Old   #6255

hi all
i try make one NPC auto craft skill card //
but in my inventory i have one probleme some time player have more than 1 item_code but not same handle code so find_item(item_code) not work ... cause he count first line
i try found one solution for count handle_item
ty <3

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz