Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #4696

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
The most recent version is on page one of the forums...

Are you for real?

To hell with the search feature you need to learn to use your mouse scroll wheel.

EDIT: I was mistaken only the older version linked in the guide has the proper instructions on how to run the account queries.

Here for your laziness...

#If the table name is "account":
sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE account SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#If the table name is "accounts" (just change the sql query):
#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;
I just can't understand why you didn't answer if you knew it. It looks like a bit stranger than you said about my laziness.

Old   #4697

Check your authserver.opt

Old   #4698

Where is the mistake? I can not understand

Old   #4699

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by beecloven View Post
I just can't understand why you didn't answer if you knew it. It looks like a bit stranger than you said about my laziness.
I didn't know it...

I looked it up FOR you in the Auth emulator that was linked in the guide.

That's what I mean about laziness. I did work for you that you should have been able to do on your own. With instructions in threads that were linked in the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeu1988 View Post
Where is the mistake? I can not understand

There is no pkc column in telecaster.dbo.guild

Old   #4700

Quote:
I didn't know it...

That's what I mean about laziness. I did work for you that you should have been able to do on your own. With instructions in threads that were linked in the guide.
Glad to hear it. But i had to deal with the installation server Rappelz a long time ago. Last time i installed server epic 6-7 i can't remember exactly. There was no the tools like Auth emulator or something like that just Princess Aurora server. It's new for me. That's why i asking. And don't tell about laziness if you don't know, that may be inattention a bit.
Old   #4701

Quote:
I didn't know it...

There is no pkc column in telecaster.dbo.guild

Give an example if you can, as it should be. it is true
Old   #4702

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Glad to hear it. But i had to deal with the installation server Rappelz a long time ago. Last time i installed server epic 6-7 i can't remember exactly. There was no the tools like Auth emulator or something like that just Princess Aurora server. It's new for me. That's why i asking. And don't tell about laziness if you don't know, that may be inattention a bit.
Look I am just telling it like how I see it, and I saw it as lazy. I went back to the guide and I read the same information available to you, from threads that are linked in the guide and that's it. That's the way I saw it was too lazy to read.

What I quoted to solve your issue is in the Auth opt example in the Auth emulator that is linked in the guide. I found it in the same place you could have found it yourself.

You may not like my opinion and that is OK by me but if you are going to keep defending not doing work that is laid right out in front of you then I am done answering your questions.

If you are such a veteran with Epic 6 or 7 or whatever you can't remember then you should have no trouble figuring it out on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeu1988 View Post
Give an example if you can, as it should be. it is true
I could probably come up with a proper SQL query but it looks like you are doing it for website stuff and with web site related scripting and I am not so good there.

Code:
SELECT Top 100 name , icon, dungeon_id, alliance_id, permission_name_1, name_changed, permission_set_1, * from telecaster.dbo.Guild
Old   #4703

elite*gold: 78
Hello all,

i search a aspx Website from the old Download Center... Have any one the link for this? And no, i mean not the Register script, i mean the complete aspx site!
Thx for help
Old   #4704

Quote:
Look I am just telling it like how I see it, and I saw it as lazy. I went back to the guide and I read the same information available to you, from threads that are linked in the guide and that's it. That's the way I saw it was too lazy to read.

What I quoted to solve your issue is in the Auth opt example in the Auth emulator that is linked in the guide. I found it in the same place you could have found it yourself.

You may not like my opinion and that is OK by me but if you are going to keep defending not doing work that is laid right out in front of you then I am done answering your questions.

If you are such a veteran with Epic 6 or 7 or whatever you can't remember then you should have no trouble figuring it out on your own.

Ok. I understand but you don't. That was just your opinion and it's my. How long will you prove it? The truth is that you keep evade from direct answer when you can just help for someone. Or you need something better than simple "Thanks".
Old   #4705

i have 9.1 server
is it able to make 7.3 in other host and connect PriceArrora with the same auth database that i used it in 9.1 ?

if so , how ? just change in authserver.opt ?
Old   #4706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i have 9.1 server
is it able to make 7.3 in other host and connect PriceArrora with the same auth database that i used it in 9.1 ?

if so , how ? just change in authserver.opt ?
I think you just have to try it =)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4707

Quote:
I think you just have to try it =)
hmmm i want sure answer because i'm going to bay new host if it work
Old   #4708

New question. The commands doesn't work correctly in CaptainHerlockServer for me. But only one command is working #learn_all_skill("char_name"), other is don't, like #insert_item(ID, VALUE, ENCHANT, LVL, FLAG, "char_name"). I'm using epic 9.1 files and official US client 9.1.
Old   #4709

you can't use ( insert ) commends in CaptainHerlockServer as i know
Old   #4710

Then what should i use? Can you link some example?

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz